From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|A princess, once descended from the high heavens, felt the sadness of things come to pass. As she gazes upon the transient world, tears flow from her eyes, running through the cerulean night and becoming the stars that color the sky. Nothing through the end of eternity can dry such tears.|
|Aura - Kaguya's Aura|
|All party members gainwhen battle starts / Boost to Double Attack as HP decreases / 20% boost to drop rates.|
|All party members gainwhen battle starts / Boost to Double Attack as HP decreases / 25% boost to drop rates.|
|Call - Once in a Blue Moon||Cooldown|
|Massive Water damage to all foes. All allies gainand||
9T9 turn cooldown.
|Massive Water damage to all foes. All allies gainand|
- Double attack rate increases based on the whole party HP and not the individual's HP.
- Party HP at 50% leads to an increased Double attack rate of 40% (60% at 3*). This rate increases further as HP decreases.
- When procs, the character loses all their buffs and will revive with 50% of their max HP.
- You cannot gain more than one Cagliostro's level 95 passive will still only grant one . , thus double Kaguya and
- As is a buff, it can be dispelled.