Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MAX HP||1400 / 1660Fully uncapped HP at MAX level. (+270Total HP bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|MAX ATK||7560 / 8940Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level. (+360Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|BASE DA/TAThis character's base double attack rate and triple attack rate.Characters with support skills that grant guaranteed multiattacks may have very high values.Due to a game update, base DA/TA values are no longer obtainable from in-game data files. Exact values for characters released after 2023-10-10 are currently inaccessible.||10% DA / 5% TA|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions||None|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Aya Uchida|
|How to Recruit|
|Premium Gala (2016 Zodiac Character)|
|Guardian of the West-Southwest as one of the Twelve Heavenly Generals. Often seeing dreams of the utopia her ancestors set out for, she departs on a journey herself after a certain fateful encounter. The unwavering resolve of this monkey goddess makes her an invaluable asset to the crew.|
|Gilded Heaven Strike||500%Massive Wind damage to a foe.|
| After 5★:
Infinite Monkey Hands: Baboon Blast
|550%Massive Wind damage to a foe and remove 1 buff.|
|Unborn, Undying||12 turns|| 3 turns
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Fully restore all allies' HP.
Restore all parties' HP (Healing cap: 1000).
Inflict and on all allies.
At level 55:
Debuffs reduced to and for 2 turns.
|Sage of Eternity||6 turns||3 turns / 1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced again at level 90.
| Grant an ally
At level 75:
Shield endurance increased to .
At level 90:
Shield endurance further increased to and now has indefinite duration.
Also grants .
(Bonus Wind DMG ends upon taking damage).
|Tricumulo|| 8 turns
|6 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
⇮ Lvl 100Complete a Fate Episode to unlock.
| All allies gain
(Effect specs increase for 3 turns, then decay until end.)
At level 100:
now has maximum effectiveness for all 6 turns and can't be removed.
From 2nd cast onward: also boosts critical hit rate50% chance of dealing 20% more damage..
From 3rd cast onward: also boosts damage cap by 10%.
|Multi-Decree||5 turns||-|| Lvl 95
|| 500% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~630,000).
Inflict , , .
(Boost to debuff specs based on number of casts [Max: 3].)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Queen of Monkeys|| Lvl 1
||5% chance to dodge a foe's one-ally attack for all allies.|
|Infinite Diversity|| Lvl 95
upon using charge attack.|
(Ends upon dodging).
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance of a 1-turn cut to skill cooldown with every normal attack.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Anila and another with Mahira.
- Gains +270 HP after completing one Cross-Fate Episode and +360 ATK after completing the second, regardless of order.
- ATKNormal modifier, DEF, debuff success rate, and multiattack rate.
- Before level 100, the buff specs increase and decay as follows:
|Turn||ATK UpNormal modifier||DEF Up||DSRDebuff Success Rate Up||DA Up||TA Up|
- Prior to its level 100 upgrade, if is used again before 's duration has ended, there will be no effect and the skill will be put on cooldown.
- At level 100,
is upgraded as follows:
- Has maximum specs for all 6 turns.
- Also grants 50% / 20% boost to critical hit rate50% chance of dealing 20% more damage. from the 2nd cast onwards.
- Also grants 10% boost to damage cap from the 3rd cast onwards.
- , , 's specs are boosted based on the number of times this skill has been cast.
|Status||Effect||Lvl 1||Lvl 2||Lvl 3|
|C.A. DMG Up||15%||30%||45%|
|C.A. DMG Cap Up||10%||20%||30%|
- local debuffs that have overlapping effects. Only the highest strength takes effect. and do not stack with other permanent
- All three debuffs will increase in lvl on subsequent casts, even if previous applications of any of the debuffs missed.
- For example, if the debuffs from the 1st cast misses, the 2nd cast will still inflict , , and .
- The 3rd and subsequent casts will always inflict , , and instead of increasing their lvls by 1.
- only affects Andira's charge attack.
Queen of Monkeys
- Can still activate against foes' all-ally normal attacks.
- Activates on a turn basis. Thus, if activated, all allies on that turn will dodge.
grants the following effects:
- 20% ATKUnique modifier Up
- 20% DA Up
- 10% TA Up
- 20% Bonus Wind DMG
- Dodge all attacks from foes
- Effect ends upon dodging a foe's attack.
's dodge effect takes priority over other effects such as , , and , thus is consumed before any of them.
- Counterattacks from and will still activate when dodging via .
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Each star increases the chance for a 1-turn cut to skill cooldowns with every normal attack.
- Activates multiple times if chance is successful while under the effect of or .
- Does not activate on charge attacks.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Sage of Eternity||Yes*Yes, but with caveats.||This skill can be copied, but will target the same character as the original cast.|
|The warm breeze blowing into the school grounds heralds the arrival of early summer. A girl with all the verdant freshness of youth gazes out the window as curtains flutter against her—what emotions dance through her heart?|
|Outfit Name||Academic Adolescence|
|How to Get||Only You in All the World|
|Charge Attack||Simian Scholar's Strike|
|With its pale color scheme reminiscent of a gentle breeze, this outfit has been designed for spring, the season of cherry blossoms in bloom. Normally worn on casual days, this outfit can give a young girl a sort of boyish look. The hood is made of a fluffy material that is soft to the touch, guaranteed to make anyone want to rub it against their cheeks.|
|Outfit Name||Flower Frolic|
|How to Get||Andira Outfit Set|
|Charge Attack||Monkey Magic|