Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MAX HP||1260 (+220Total HP bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|MAX ATK||8900 (+470Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Mai Kadowaki|
|How to Recruit|
|Premium Gala (2017 Zodiac Character)|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|One of the Twelve Divine Generals, Mahira is the Queen of the Roosters. Though she lacks the wings befitting of such a title, her small frame houses great power and creative genius. Someday she will lead the people of the sky all the way up to the heavens.|
|Gilded Heaven Strike|| Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain 5 stacks of .
|Spirit Drums|| 8 turns
|5 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|All allies gain Effect varies based on number of Drum Beat used.). (Uses all .|
|Finding Flight||7 turns||180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 200-250% Earth damage to a foe. Inflict
and (Damage cap: ~380,000).|
At level 75:
Debuffs increased to and .
|Feather the Nest||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 45
||All allies gainand .|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Queen of Roosters|| Lvl 1
||All allies gain aupon dealing damage (Spirit Drums effects increase based on total number of Drum Beats)|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance for all allies to dodge one-ally attacks|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Andira and another with Vajra.
- Gains +220 HP after completing one Cross-Fate Episode and +470 ATK after completing the second, regardless of order.
Spirit Drums[edit | edit source]
- Upon using Spirit Drums, all Drum Beats are consumed to grant
- The buff effect varies based on the number of  consumed:
|Tier||DrumsTotal number of Drum Beats on your allies.||ATKNormal modifier Up||DEF Up||DA Up||TA Up||C.A. DMG Cap Up|
Queen of Roosters[edit | edit source]
- Allies gain each time they attack. Normal attacks grant up to 3 Drum Beats, charge attacks grant 1 Drum Beat and attacking skills grant 1 Drum Beat. Each ally can have at most 10 Drum Beats.
- Because it is treated as a cumulative buff lasting three turns, characters that do not attack more than 2 turns due to or , or characters whose attacks miss due to or will cause Drum Beats to reset.
- The Drum Beat icon changes based on the number of attacks:
1-3 Drum Beats 4-6 Drum Beats 7-9 Drum Beats 10 Drum Beats
Extended Mastery Support Skill[edit | edit source]
- Each star increases the chance for all allies to dodge one-ally attacks.
- Can still activate when the enemy uses a normal attack that hits all allies.
- Activates on a turn basis. Thus, if activated, all allies on that turn will dodge all one-ally attacks.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Feather the Nest||Yes|
Outfits[edit | edit source]
Soft and Fluffy[edit | edit source]
|Soft and Fluffy|
|Utilizing lightweight fabric and a pastel hue, this outfit is perfect for both work and pleasure. With cloth so gentle to the touch and a harmonious color palette so gentle on the eyes, there is no better outfit for switching between relaxation and concentration.|
|How to Get||Soft and Fluffy Outfit Set|
(Limited-time in-game purchase)
|New Voice Lines||Yes|