Jump to navigation Jump to search
|BASE DA/TAThis character's base double attack rate and triple attack rate.Characters with support skills that grant guaranteed multiattacks may have very high values.Due to a game update, base DA/TA values are no longer obtainable from in-game data files. Exact values for characters released after 2023-10-10 are currently inaccessible.||7% DA / 3% TA|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions||None|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Mai Kadowaki|
|How to Recruit|
|Holiday Premium Draw|
|Donning feathery white garments, the Queen of the Roosters soars the holiday night sky. Her eyes glitter with curiosity as she prepares to deliver heartwarming presents to all with her own two hands.|
|Come Home to Roost|| 450%Massive Light damage to a foe.
All allies gain and .
(400% Bonus Light damage to a foe with [Damage cap: ~635,000].)
|Jolly Jingle|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 300% Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~400,000).
(Hit number increases upon each cast [Max: 5 hits].)
|No Spring Chicken|| 7 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 300% Light damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~400,000).
Inflict and .
(From 2nd cast onward:
Also inflict and .
From 3rd cast onward:
Also inflict .)
|Fly the Nest||10 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|| Grant a Light ally
(When is already granted:
Restore target's HP [Healing cap: 10,000] and remove all debuffs.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Half-Baked Santa|| Lvl 1
|| 1-turn cut to Mahira's skill cooldowns when a foe uses a special attack.
If turn 10 or later: Can recast skills once each turn they are cast.
|Holiday Henhouse|| Lvl 1
|| When an ally with
uses a charge attack:|
Restore that ally's HP (Healing cap: 1000) and remove 1 debuff.
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
applies the following effects:
- 10% ATK Down
- For every 12,240,000 Light skill damage dealt to this foe: Deal 1,224,000 plain damage and remove 1 buff
- Applies  first before dealing damage, despite appearing in-game as the reverse. Thus, damage dealt by this skill is accounted for in 's tally.
- local debuffs that have overlapping effects. Only the highest strength takes effect. does not stack with other permanent
Fly the Nest
grants the following effects:
- 50% Light ATK Up
- 100% DEF Up
- 10% DMG Cap Up
- 30% Dodge Rate Up
- 4-hit, 100% Light damage to a foe upon dodging (Damage cap: ~85,000 per hit)
- . is applicable for 's
- Removes all debuffs before healing.
- From the 10th turn onwards, if a skill is not recast after the first use, the skill will be put on cooldown the next turn.
- Mahira herself must be a main ally in order for this support skill to activate.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|No Spring Chicken||No|
|Fly the Nest||No|
Soft and Fluffy
|Utilizing lightweight fabric and a pastel hue, this outfit is perfect for both work and pleasure. With cloth so gentle to the touch and a harmonious color palette so gentle on the eyes, there is no better outfit for switching between relaxation and concentration.|
|Outfit Name||Soft and Fluffy|
|How to Get||Mahira Outfit Set|
|Charge Attack||As Free as a Bird|
- GameWith, Mahira (Holiday) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/311624