Jump to navigation Jump to search
|BASE DA/TAThis character's base double attack rate and triple attack rate.Characters with support skills that grant guaranteed multiattacks may have very high values.Due to a game update, base DA/TA values are no longer obtainable from in-game data files. Exact values for characters released after 2023-10-10 are currently inaccessible.||10% DA / 5% TA|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions||None|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Yuma Uchida|
|How to Recruit|
|Having long protected the island of the arts, this primal beast ventures out into the great unknown at the urging of its residents. Though these days spent as a genuine traveler may seem like a mere moment to a being with eternal life, he will surely treasure them forever.|
|Cuore delle Arti|| 450%Massive Wind damage to a foe.
End cooldown for Tribuna.
|Maesta|| 16 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| All Wind allies gain
. (Ends upon taking damage 2 times.)|
(Cut to this skill's cooldown based on number of Harp-specialty allies in party [Max: 6-turn cut].)
|Tribuna|| 8 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 300% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~405,000).
Raise all foes' lvl by 1 (Max: 10).
Inflict and on all foes.
(Boost to hits based on foes' lvl upon cast [Max: 6 hits].)
|Nessun Dorma||10 turns|| 4 turns /
| Lvl 45
|| All Wind allies gain
(When a foe's lvl is 7 or above:
All Wind allies also gain .
When 10 or above and cast from 10th turn or onward:
All Wind allies also gain .)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Lover of the Arts, Protector of the People|| Lvl 1
|| Gain effects in order based on number of Harp-specialty allies in party:
30% boost to ATKMultiplier: Perpetuity,
100% boost to DEF,
guaranteed triple attacks,
20% boost to dodge rate,
20% boost to charge bar gain.
|Timbre of Hope|| Lvl 1
||Boost to Harp-specialty allies' ATKMultiplier: Normal and damage cap based on the foe's lvl.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
grants the following effects:
- 100% Debuff Resistance Up
- 10% Uplifted effect
- Elemental DMG from foes turns into Earth DMG (Equivalent to )
- 50% Earth DMG Lowered
- 1-turn cut to skill cooldown for each Harp-specialty ally in the party (Max: 6-turn cut).
- Harp-specialty sub allies count.
- and are applied upon each hit.
- Foes afflicted with take turn-based damage every turn.
- is guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistance.
- lvl can also be raised by other parties in a raid.
-  also increases normal attack damage cap to ~1,160,000 and C.A. damage cap by 30%.
- The strength of Assassin buffs is reduced to 2/3 effectiveness when used with charge attacks.
Lover of the Arts, Protector of the People
- Harp-specialty sub allies count.
Timbre of Hope
- Boost to Harp-specialty allies' ATKMultiplier: Normal and damage cap based on the foe's lvl.
|Lvl||Status||ATK UpMultiplier: Normal||DMG Cap Up|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
- GameWith, Caro. https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/396812
- Midokuni, Assassin on Ougi. User:Midokuni/Notepad/Assassin_on_Ougi