Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Kana Ueda|
|How to Recruit|
|Summer Premium Draw|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|The enchanting view of Yuel in this swimsuit is proof of her companionship with her greatest friend in the whole wide world. Relishing in their intimate bond that is stronger than a thousand years of karma, this Erune takes a well-deserved vacation by a serene lake.|
|Crimson Dance: Hanaarashi|| Massive Wind damage to a foe.
All allies gain .
Deal 999,999 bonus Plain damage to a foe with .
|Shiranui|| 6 turns
| 3 turns /
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 300%-400% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~630,000).
Inflict and .
(Consumes 10% of charge bar.)
|Hien: Homuragaeshi|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 4-hit, 100% Wind damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~155,000 per hit).
Gain and .
(Activates twice against foes with .)
|Balmy Breeze||7 turns||-|| Lvl 45
||Restore 150 + 20% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 2000) and remove 1 debuff.|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Zuigetsu|| Lvl 1
||Supplement all allies' damage against foes with.|
|Fanning the Foxflames|| Lvl 1
|| At end of turn in which Yuel's HP hits 50% or below:
Ends cooldown for all of Yuel's skills. Gain . (Can't be reactivated.)
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||DMG reduction to all allies against foes with Foxflame.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery||Aetherial Mastery|
- 's hidden effect grants Yuel a buff.
- Allies' damage is boosted by 1% of foe's max HP against foes with  (Damage cap: 30,000 per hit).
- See Supplemental Damage for more information.
Fanning the Foxflames
- Yuel starts the battle with , which is consumed when its condition is met.
- If Yuel is revived (including ), is restored and reusable again, even if it was used previously in battle.
- Will activate and consume even if charge bar is at 100% and no skills are on cooldown.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Lessen damageThis is not a damage cut.
Reduces damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts. for all allies when the enemy is afflicted with , regardless of element.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|
- GameWith Yuel (Themed) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/145005