From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|She set out on a journey in search of a treasure with a thousand years of history, all to revive the royal family she serves. She's plenty curious about this world, full of surprises as it is, and today she presses on down the road once more.|
|Min ATK: 1350||Max ATK: 8550 (+360)||Min HP: 315||Max HP: 2000 (+270)|
| Voice Actor
|| Recruit Condition
|Eye of the Sparrow|| 8 turns
Lvl 55: 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55
⇮ Lvl 90
| 250% Fire damage to one enemy and gain 50% Double Attack UP. |
Level 90: Damage increased to 350% and Double Attack UP increased to 80%.
|Gurren|| 7 turns
Lvl 75: 6 turns
|Lvl 95: 3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75
⇮ Lvl 95
| 150%-250% Fire damage to all enemies. |
Level 75: Damage increased to 250%-350%.
Level 95: All allies gain 20% Bonus Fire Damage to normal attacks for 3 turns.
|Ceremonial Fire||6 turns||-|| Lvl 45
||Heal all allies up to 1500 HP and remove 1 debuff.|
|Third Dance: Ember Bloom||6 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 100
||All allies gain 20% Fire Attack UP. Yuel gains 100% Healing UP and 100% Healing Cap UP.|
|Moonrise||1||Increases double attack rate.|
|Rise of the Blood-Moon||Massive Fire damage to one enemy|
|5★: Dance of the Blood-Moon||Massive Fire damage to one enemy. Gain 15% Damage Cap UP.|
- Gains +270 HP after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
- Gains +350 ATK after completing two Cross-Fate Episodes.
- Ceremonial Fire heals first, then removes debuffs. This means allies with the Curse debuff will not be healed before Curse is removed.
- Yuel first appeared in Rage of Bahamut as the card Yuel the Vixen.
- She also appears in Shadowverse as the card Yuel the Ancient.