Jump to navigation Jump to search
See Arcarum Evokers for information on how to unlock the Domain of the Evoker.
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Ryūzaburō Ōtomo|
|How to Recruit|
|Arcarum: The World Beyond|
|This one-of-a-kind priest does good deeds in accordance with the doctrine, aspiring to one day achieve the church's greatest desire—the creation of a paradise. Having received the blessing of the brightly shining sun, he purges the evil lurking in the hearts of people and guides the righteous.|
|Benedictio Solis||Massive Fire damage to a foe. (50% boost to C.A. damage and 20% boost to C.A. damage cap when the field effectis active.)|
|Sun-Touched Paradise|| 14 turns
|8 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Bathe the battlefield in the blazing heat of the sun.
(Deploy the field effect.)
|Renatian Creed|| 14 turns
|4 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| All allies gain
Inflict on all allies.
(Consumes 100% of all allies' charge bar.)
|Wrath of the Goddess||12 turns||4 turns|| Lvl 1
|| 1000% Fire damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~1,080,000).
Inflict , , , and on all foes.
Inflict on all allies.
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Benevolent Soul|| Lvl 1
||25% boost to Fire allies' healing specsHealing and healing cap when the field effect is active.|
|The Sun Reversed|| Lvl 1
|| When Sub Ally: 20% boost to Fire allies' healing specsHealing and healing cap.
Remove 1 debuff from a Fire ally when that ally takes turn-based damage.
|The Hierophant Upright|| Lvl 1
|| When Switching to Main Ally: Fire allies gain
(Can't be reactivated.)
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to withstand lethal turn-based damage (Leaves 1 HP).|
|Domain Bonus Ability||Domain||Random cut to Alanaan's skill cooldowns when MC uses's charge attack (Max: 5 turns).|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Domain of the Evoker|
- Alanaan's associated New World Foundation Weapon is .
- confers the following effects to all allies and foes:
- Casting Sun-Touched Paradise changes the battle background.
Wrath of the Goddess
-  does not convert the turn-based damage from .
The Sun Reversed
- Turn-based damage from weapon skills (e.g. ) trigger the debuff removal. ) and from Support Skills (e.g.
- Removes a debuff even if turn-based damage deals 0 damage due to .
- Does not remove a debuff if turn-based healing deals damage when .
- Does not remove a debuff if the turn-based damage is converted with . .
- Does not remove a debuff if the turn-based damage misses due to 
- Only removes 1 debuff per turn even when an ally is afflicted with multiple turn-based damage effects.
The Hierophant Upright
- This support skill activates when Alanaan switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as
- Starting the battle in a sub ally position is not a requirement to activate this support skill.
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Alanaan to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Alanaan to switch in (e.g. Death
- Enemy special attacks that force Alanaan to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
- Switching in using the Switch Party command in the Tower of Babyl.
- Can only activate once per battle, even if Alanaan is revived after being knocked out.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Chance to withstand lethal turn-based DMG, such as  and .
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
Domain of the Evoker Materials
|1st Bonus||2nd Bonus||3rd Bonus||4th Bonus|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
|Wrath of the Goddess||Yes|
|Clad in a stylish, flattering yukata, the priest takes in the beauty of nature surrounding him. He is joined by The Sun, who somehow proves to be both a complementary and contrary companion. Although they maintain a certain distance between them, they nevertheless share a common fate.|
|Outfit Name||Priestly Stroll|
|How to Get||Priestly Stroll Outfit Set|
(Limited-time in-game purchase)
|Charge Attack||Flamma Aestatis|
- Twitter, @ViridisPatria Perpetuity https://twitter.com/ViridisPatria/status/1218746756017451013
- Gamewith, Alanaan https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/144742
- @ViridisPatria Immaculate Sunlight, https://twitter.com/ViridisPatria/status/1234389220753469440