Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Sachiko Kojima|
|How to Recruit|
|Valentine Premium Draw|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|This true dragon, fascinated by human customs, happens upon skydwellers celebrating Valentine's Day. Intrigued by the charming concept that expressing one's feelings requires sweetness, she sets out to Chocolae Island for some hands-on experience.|
|Tathlum Flambe|| Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Gain 1 .
All allies gain .
|Follow Your Heart|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
to each ally worth 25% of their HP (Max: 5000)|
(Consumes 25% of each ally's max HP)
|Deirdre's Benevolence|| 6 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| All allies gain 
Restore all allies' HP based on number of and remove 1 debuff.
(Consumes all )
|Mellow Quest||5 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|| Up to 2400% Fire damage to a foe based on number of
and remove 1 buff.|
(Consumes all )
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|True Dragon's Boon|| Lvl 1
|| Gain 1
when targeted by a foe (Max: 5).|
If Scathacha is below 25% HP: Consume and fully restore Fire allies' HP at end of turn (1 time).
|Tea for Two|| Lvl 1
||10% bonus Fire damage effect to allies witheffect.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Restores HP first before a debuff is removed.
- Healing and healing cap is based on the number of Scathacha's  .
|Lvl||Status||HealingBased on target's max HP||Healing Cap|
- Fire damage multiplier and damage cap is based on the number of Scathacha's  .
True Dragon's Boon
- Scathacha starts the battle with , which is consumed when its condition is met.
- If Scathacha is revived (including ), is restored and reusable again, even if it was used previously in battle.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- GameWith, Scathacha (Valentine) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/186872