From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|Strumming an unusual instrument, this young musician holds an ideal that reaches far beyond his spotlight on a brilliant stage. With ambition as his guide, his journey through the sky promises a rediscovery of both mysteriously lost memories and of himself.|
|Min HP: 270|| Max HP: 1680 (
+240Total HP bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)
|Min ATK: 1580||Max ATK: 8400|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.:
Weapon SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
|Judgment Night|| 8 turns
Lvl 55: 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|Bloody Garden|| 11 turns
Lvl 75: 10 turns
|6 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Gain, and sharp .|
|Legendary Warriors||5 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 45
||All allies gain.|
|Deathwing||1||Small chance to dodge and counter enemy single-target attacks.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||
Chance1★: 3%to boost with every one-foe attack
2★: 4%3★: 5%
|Heavens On Fire||Massive Fire damage to one enemy. Gain.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|JP Name||アオイドス||JP Title||エンド・オブ・ザ|
|JP Voice Actor||谷山紀章||Release Date||2016-02-29|
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Mimlemel.
- Gains +240 HP after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
- See the Hype page for more information on the status.
- All of Aoidos' sources stack with each other, up to a maximum of 4 stacks and refresh the remaining duration of all stacks.
- When Hostility increased by +50). is active, the probability he gets targeted is 66.67% in a 4-man party (
Extended Mastery Support SkillEach star increases the chance that Aoidos gains 1-4 stacks of . 
- 1★: 3%
- 2★: 4%
- 3★: 5%