From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
[End of the]
|MAX HP||1680 (
+240Total HP bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Kisho Taniyama|
|How to Recruit|
|Strumming an unusual instrument, this young musician holds an ideal that reaches far beyond his spotlight on a brilliant stage. With ambition as his guide, his journey through the sky promises a rediscovery of both mysteriously lost memories and of himself.|
|Heavens On Fire||Massive Fire damage to one enemy. Gain.|
|Judgment Night|| 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|Bloody Garden|| 11 turns
|6 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Gain, and sharp .|
|Legendary Warriors||5 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 45
||All allies gain.|
|Deathwing||1||Small chance to dodge and counter enemy single-target attacks.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||
Chance1★: 3%to boost with every one-foe attack
2★: 4%3★: 5%
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Mimlemel.
- Gains +240 HP after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
- See the Hype page for more information on the status.
- All of Aoidos' sources stack with each other, up to a maximum of 4 stacks and refresh the remaining duration of all stacks.
- When Hostility increased by +50). is active, the probability he gets targeted is 66.67% in a 4-man party (
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Each star increases the chance that Aoidos gains 1-4 stacks of  for 3 turns.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|