Altair (Holiday)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
This character has multiple versions.
Npc m 3040001000 01.jpgNpc m 3040373000 01.jpg
AltairAltair (Holiday)
Label Rarity SSR.pngCharacterSeries Holiday icon.pngHoliday
[Holy Night Soldier]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Altair

Npc zoom 3040373000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040373000 02.png

Npc sd 3040373000 01.png

Npc sd 3040373000 02.png

MAX HP 1650
MAX ATK 7750
Element Label Element Fire.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Human.png
Style Label Type Balance.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Staff.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Male
Voice Actor Daisuke Ono
How to Recruit
Holiday Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040115300.jpg War Fan of Secret Teachings

ID 3040373000
Char ID 3001
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
NameJP アルタイル
TitleJP 聖夜の軍師
Voice ActorJP 小野大輔
Release Date 2021-12-14
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

The Silver Strategist dons a crimson garment with a meaningful history behind it, reminded once more of his true duty as a strategist. His passion renewed, he promises to bring a peaceful holy night to all.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Weihnachten Rune 450%Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png100% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Altair gains Status Hellfire Crest 1.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability m 1628 3.pngAbility m 1629 3.png Battleplan: March
Hellfire Crest is 5:
Battleplan: Maneuver
7 turns
Lvl 55:
6 turns
3 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
Battleplan: March:
All Fire allies gain Status CriticalUpFire.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, and Status Hellfire Crest 1.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Altair's Status Hellfire Crest.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:

Skill changes to Battleplan: Maneuver.)
Battleplan: Maneuver:
All Fire allies gain Status CriticalUpFire.png100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, Status Bonus Damage.png50% Bonus Fire DMGDeals bonus fire DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
, and Status DamageCapUp.png15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 5 Status Hellfire Crest.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.)
Ability m 1630 4.png Battleplan: No Repose 6 turns
Lvl 75:
5 turns
180 sec /
3 turns /
2 turns
Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Inflict Status AttackDownStack.png10% ATK Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)ATK is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 40%)Duration: 180 seconds
, Status DefenseDownStack.png10% DEF Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 40%)Duration: 180 seconds
, and 2 random debuffs on all foes.
(When Altair's Status Hellfire Crest.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:
Activates twice.)
Ability m 1631 4.png Battleplan: Official Orders 5 turns 180 sec Lvl 45
Remove 1 buff from a foe.
Inflict Status FireResDown.png25% Fire DEF DownDEF is lowered for fire DMG
Strength: 25%Duration: 180 seconds
.
(All allies gain Status Hellfire Crest 1.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon successfully removing a buff.)

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Learning from the Past Lvl 1
10% Bonus Fire DMG effect to Fire allies' critical hits on normal attacks.
Icon Support Skill.png Star of the Holy Night's Miracle Lvl 1
Boost to Fire allies' critical hit rate based on their number of Status Hellfire Crest.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Boost takes effect even when Altair is a sub ally.)

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithHP.pngHP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    3%5%6%
  • ZenithDebuffRes.pngDebuff Resistance
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithHP.pngHP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    3%5%6%
  • ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
Individual
  • ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • ZenithFireAtk.pngFire ATK Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithDebuffAcc.pngDebuff Success Rate Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithDebuffAcc.pngDebuff Success Rate Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • Perk unknown, please help fill it out
Icon augment2 l.pngPermanent Mastery

‎‎

Gameplay Notes

Battleplan: No Repose

Status Casts Chance Duration
Status DebuffResDown.png10% Debuff Res. DownDebuff resistance is lowered
Strength: 10%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
180 sec
Status Poison.pngPoisoned (5000)HP is lowered on every turn
Strength: 5000Duration: 180 seconds
180 sec
Status Putrefy.pngPutrefied (5000)HP is lowered on every turn
Strength: 5000Duration: 180 seconds
180 sec
Status Burned.pngBurned (5000)HP is lowered on every turn
Strength: 5000Duration: 180 seconds
180 sec
Status Blind.pngBlindedAttacks have a slight chance to miss
Duration: 180 seconds
180 sec
Status Charm.pngCharmedAttacks are slightly limited
Duration: 180 seconds
180 sec
Status DoubleDown.pngDA DownDouble attack rate is lowered
Duration: 180 seconds

Status TripleDown.pngTA DownTriple attack rate is lowered
Duration: 180 seconds
180 sec
Status Accuracy Lowered 3.pngAccuracy LoweredAttacks and special attacks have a chance to miss
Duration: 3 turnsLocal status effect
3 turns
Status Paralyzed 2.pngParalyzedCan't attack
Duration: 1-2 turnsLocal status effect
2 turns

Learning from the Past

Star of the Holy Night's Miracle

Crests Status Critical Up
1 Status Hellfire Crest 1.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
5% / 30% 5% chance of dealing 30% more damage.
2 Status Hellfire Crest 2.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
10% / 30% 10% chance of dealing 30% more damage.
3 Status Hellfire Crest 3.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
15% / 30% 15% chance of dealing 30% more damage.
4 Status Hellfire Crest 4.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
20% / 30% 20% chance of dealing 30% more damage.
5 Status Hellfire Crest 5.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
25% / 30% 25% chance of dealing 30% more damage.

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★Uncap 4★

Awakening Materials

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Ability m 1628 3.pngAbility m 1629 3.png Battleplan: March / Battleplan: Maneuver No
Ability m 1630 4.png Battleplan: No Repose No
Ability m 1631 4.png Battleplan: Official Orders Yes

Outfits

Tactician's Livery

Npc skin 3710063000 01.png

Npc zoom 3710063000 01.png

Npc sd 3710063000 01.png

This elegant, white ensemble features a slim-fitting silhouette. Sure to enhance the smart features of any sharp gentleman that dons it, this regal outfit is perfect for formal gatherings.
Outfit Name Tactician's Livery
How to Get Granblue 4th Birthday Outfit Set
(In-game purchase)
Release Date 2018-03-10
Charge Attack Untergang Rune
ID 3710063000

Rainy Day Reading

Npc skin 3710137000 01.png

Npc zoom 3710137000 01.png

Npc sd 3710137000 01.png

A cozy outfit Altair had specially made that allows him to focus on his reading. The faint scent of his favorite green tea gently envelops him as he turns page after page.
Outfit Name Rainy Day Reading
How to Get The Art of Mercy
Release Date 2020-04-29
Charge Attack Weisheit Rune
ID 3710137000

References