From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Kana Ueda|
|How to Recruit|
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|This foxy lass puts her life on the line to acquire a power she will need to save a dear friend. Her undying conviction in the face of any obstacle will be what ultimately brings an end to the thousand-year curse.|
|Crimson Dance: Rinnen-aratame||Massive Water damage to one enemy. Inflict and .|
|Starlit Sky|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|All allies gain , , and .|
|Call of the Fire|| 8 turns
|3 turns / 180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Inflict  (Uses 10% of charge bar), , and on all enemies.|
|Prelude Dance: Taika||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 45
||400% Water damage to one enemy and inflict (Damage cap: ~460,000).|
|Scarlet Robe|| Lvl 1
||All allies gain 10% bonus Water damage effect against enemies with.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Lessen DMG taken from foes with Foxflame for all allies|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
|Over Mastery Bonus|
- Requires completing Chapter 16 Story - The Sacred Tree to unlock her first Fate Episode.
- Inflicting reapplies it if already present and refreshes the duration back to 3 turns.
- If both  and are present, only the strongest blind is in effect.
- 's hidden effect grants Yuel a buff.
- The 10% bonus water DMG does not stack together with the first weapon skillHoarfrost's Fourth Pursuitof Xuanwu Shellfists.
- If both are present, only the strongest bonus water damage will be in effect.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Lessen damageThis is not a damage cut.for all allies when the enemy is afflicted with , regardless of element:
Reduces damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|