Debuff Success Boosted

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Status DebuffSuccessUp.png

Debuff success rate is boosted

Stamp87.png Disclaimer
This section is still being written, it may be wildly inaccurate or missing significant data.
If you can help please feel free to edit it but please write edit summaries, preferably with sources.
Character Weapon / Chara C.A. Summon Support / EMS
Fire

Npc s 3040046000 01.jpg Clarisse Icon Support Skill.png Who's the Fairest? I Am!5% boost to debuff success rate for all allies.

Water Npc s 3040138000 01.jpg Yuel (Water)Ability Starlit Sky.png Starlit Sky
All allies gain Status DoubleUp.png30% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
, Status TripleUp.png15% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
, and Status DebuffSuccessUp.png20% Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
.

Weapon s 1040809800.jpg Skill charge attack.png Disperazione FinaleMassive Water damage to a foe. / All allies gain Status DebuffSuccessUp.png25% Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
and Status Strength.pngStrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
Strength: 10-30%Duration: 2.5 turnsStacking: TeamwideApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.[1][2]
Weapon s 1040809700.jpg Skill charge attack.png DisperazioneMassive Water damage to a foe. / Boost to all allies' debuff success rate.

Npc s 3040001000 01.jpg Altair Icon Support Skill.png Lexicon of Combat5% boost to debuff success rate for all allies.

Earth Npc s 3030133000 01.jpg LagunaAbility Rage.png Omar's Wisdom
All allies gain Status AttackUp.png ATK UpATK is boosted
Duration: 4 turns
, Status DefenseUp.png DEF UpDEF is boosted
Duration: 4 turns
, Status DebuffSuccessUp.png Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
Duration: 4 turns
and Status Veil.png Debuff Res. UpDebuff resistance is boosted
Duration: 4 turns
.
Boost to effects based on number of Status Omar's Odyssey 1.pngOmar's OdysseyStatus boosted based on number of turns passed
stacks consumed.

Ullikummi square.jpgSkill charge attack.png Titan's SongMassive elemental damage to a foe / Activate High Voltage
After 4★:
Heal all allies / Boost to debuff success rate [3]

Npc s 3040067000 01.jpg Clarisse (Holiday) Icon Support Skill.png Who's the Fairest? I Am!5% boost to debuff success rate for all allies.

Wind Npc s 3040071000 01.jpg AndiraAbility Scroll.png Tricumulo
All allies gain Status Loop.pngLoopATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted / Debuff success rate is boosted
Level 100:
After 2nd cast: Critical hit rate is boosted
After 3rd cast: DMG cap is boosted
Duration: 6 turnsLevel 100:
Can't be removed
, increasing in effect for 3 turns, then decaying until it ends.
At level 100:
Status Loop.pngLoopATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted / Debuff success rate is boosted
Level 100:
After 2nd cast: Critical hit rate is boosted
After 3rd cast: DMG cap is boosted
Duration: 6 turnsLevel 100:
Can't be removed
now has maximum effectiveness for all 6 turns and can't be removed.
Additional effect from 2nd cast: Status Loop.pngLoopATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted / Debuff success rate is boosted
Level 100:
After 2nd cast: Critical hit rate is boosted
After 3rd cast: DMG cap is boosted
Level 100:
Can't be removed
also boosts critical hit rate50% chance of dealing 20% more damage..
Additional effect from 3rd cast: Status Loop.pngLoopATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted / Debuff success rate is boosted
Level 100:
After 2nd cast: Critical hit rate is boosted
After 3rd cast: DMG cap is boosted
Level 100:
Can't be removed
also boosts damage cap by 10%.

Npc s 3040081000 01.jpg KorwaAbility Noir Blanc.png Noir et Blanc
All allies gain Status Esprit.pngEspritATK is boosted / Debuff effect success rate is boosted
Strength: 20% ATK Up / 5% Debuff Success Rate UpMultiplier: NormalDuration: 3 turns
Lvl 55:
4 turnsSpecial buff
. (Costs 2 Status Fil1.pngFilMagically infused thread. It is used up by Korwa's charge attack.
)

Npc s 3040068000 01.jpg Rosetta (Grand)Ability Rose Barrier.png Elegant Rose Barrier
Activate Status RoseBarrier.pngRose BarrierRose Barrier is active
. Rose Barrier gains 1 stack when Rosetta is damaged (Max: 5 stacks). Drains charge bar based on stack level for each turn Rose Barrier is active. Recast skill to release Rose Barrier. When released, all allies gain buffs based on the number of stacks.
(costs 5% charge bar).
At level 55:
Charge bar cost removed.

Npc s 3040068000 01.jpg Rosetta (Grand)Skill charge attack.png Endless Rose
Massive Wind damage to a foe.
If Rose Barrier is released: All allies gain Status DebuffSuccessUp.png20% Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 4 turns
.
If Rose Barrier is active: Gain Status DefenseUp.png20% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 6 turns
.

Summon s 2040281000.jpg FreyrAlfheimr
All allies gain Status AttackUp.png50% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 50%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 2 turns
, Status DefenseUp.png50% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 2 turns
, Status DamageCapUp.png10% DMG Cap UpCan deal big bonus DMG when DMG dealt in one turn reaches a certain amount
Strength: 10%Duration: 2 turns
, Status DoubleUp.png30%~40% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 30%~40%Duration: 2 turns
, Status TripleUp.png30%~40% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 30%~40%Duration: 2 turns
, Status Dodge.png20% Dodge Rate BoostedImmune to DMG and debuffs for a fixed amount while in effect
Strength: 20%Duration: 2 turns
, Status DebuffSuccessUp.png20% Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 2 turns
, Status AttackUp.png80% Skill DMG UpSkill DMG is boosted
Strength: 80%Duration: 2 turns
, Status Defiance.png20% C.A. DMG UpCharge attack DMG is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 2 turns
, Status Defiance.png30% C.B. DMG UpChain burst DMG is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 2 turns
, Status CB DMG Cap Up.png20% C.B. DMG Cap UpChain Burst DMG Cap Boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 2 turns
, and Status Veil.pngVeilDebuffs will be nullified (1 time)
"Veil" is an unofficial name used by the wiki for this status effect. Its actual in-game name is "Immune."
.

Npc s 3040058000 01.jpg Arriet Icon Support Skill.png Harpist of the Gods5% boost to all allies' debuff success rate.
Npc s 3040038000 01.jpg Niyon Icon Support Skill.png Mystic Musician10% boost to debuff success rate for all skill-based debuffs for all allies.
At level 90:
Also reduces damage taken from foes with Status Tuning.pngTuningHP is lowered on every turn
by 20% for all allies.

Npc s 3030100000 01.jpg Goblin Mage Icon Support Skill.png Struggle VisionBoost to debuff success rate.

Light Npc s 3040157000 01.jpg Conan EdogawaAbility Criminal Tracking Glasses.png Criminal Tracking Glasses
Inflict Status Tracked 3.pngTrackedConan has his eyes on this target
Duration: 3 turnsLocal status effect
on a foe. All allies gain Status DebuffSuccessUp.png15% Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3030039000 01.jpg Noa Icon Support Skill.png Promise of an Old Friend10% boost to ATK and boost to debuff success rate when RackamAny version is an ally.

Dark Npc s 3040145000 01.jpg OliviaAbility Nevermore.png Nevermore
Gain Status TripleUp.png30% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 2 turns
, Status CriticalUp.png100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 2 turns
, and
Status DebuffSuccessUp.png10% Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 2 turnsIncreases minimum chance to land debuffs by 10%.
Thus landing debuffs on a foe with 100% debuff resistance is possible.
.

Npc s 3040055000 01.jpg Danua (Summer) Icon Support Skill.png Fear DomainBoost to all allies' skill damage and debuff success rate.

Any

Class 190301 sp icon.png Ability Swan Song.png Swan SongAll parties gain Status Uplift.png10% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
.
Spear: All parties gain Status CriticalUp.png80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits
Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
Axe: All allies gain Status Drain.pngDrainDamage dealt is partially absorbed to HP
Strength: (Healing cap: 800)Duration: 3 turns
and Status DebuffSuccessUp.png Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
Duration: 3 turns
.

 Element Changed Ipetam's Count Zero
 All Upgrades of the Nine-Realm Harp "The Heavens Shall Fall"

Class 180301 mc icon.png Misterioso

Weapon s 1040016300.jpg Hollowsky Blade skill "Voidbroken Wing"

 

Cosmos SPEC Weapons

gives 20% boost to Special allies

Weapon s 1040700400.jpg Aetherial Bow skill "Elegant Stratagem"
Rosenbogen square.jpg Rosenbogen skill "Battlefield Tribulations"
Sharom Bow square.jpg Sharom Bow skill "Amethyst's Grace"
Weapon s 1040802400.jpg Cords of Heaven Lillah skill "Anointed Overture"
Harp of Westerly Winds square.jpg Harp of Westerly Winds skill "Westerly Crescendo"

Qilin Lyre square.jpg Qilin Lyre skill Harbinger of the Dusk of Nightfall