From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Sumire Morohoshi|
|How to Recruit|
|RoB: Virgin Soul Blu-ray Serial Code
Siero's Special Pick Ticket
Links Pick Ticket
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Despite her cheery, outgoing personality, herculean strength, and sure-footedness, Nina easily gets flustered in the presence of young, attractive men. When overly bothered, this purehearted maiden involuntarily transforms into a raging dragon—something she fears more than anything else.|
| Normal form:
|Massive Fire damage to a foe.|
| Dragon form:
Line of Fire
|Massive Fire damage to a foe. Gain.|
| Sledge Strike /
|6 turns||-|| Lvl 1
|| Nina: 1000% Fire damage to a foe if skill is successful55% chance to succeed;
+10% if a character with a Blush value is present? (Damage cap: ~700,000).
Dragon: 1600% Fire damage to a foe if skill is successful65% chance to succeed (Damage cap: ~1,400,000).
| Half Dragon /
Fury of the Storm
|10 turns|| Nina:
| Lvl 1
|| Nina: Gain 20%
Dragon: 10 hits of 100% Fire damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~110,000 per hit). Inflict on all foes.
| Full Acceleration /
|7 turns|| Nina:
| Lvl 45
|| Nina: Gain
Dragon: Self-heal 55% HP (Healing cap: 3000 HP). End cooldown for other skills.
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Crush on You|| Lvl 1
||Cute guys make me blush when they're kind to me! (Whenreaches max, Nina turns into a dragon at end of turn)|
|Crush Everything|| Lvl 1
||Sharp boost to stats when in dragon form (Self-inflictfor 4 turns after dragon form ends)|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance for damage skills to activate twice|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
Crush on You
- Nina has a which is used to trigger her dragon transformation.
- is a value between 0 and 20. It increases when Nina is healed or buffed by male characters or certain female characters.
- When Nina's reaches 20, she transforms into a dragon the next turn.
- Most male characters have a Blush value of 1 or more. A few female characters also have a Blush value. Most other female characters are assumed to have a value of 0.
- At the start of battle, Nina's initial Blush lvl is determined by the total Blush value of all characters in the front line.
- Gran counts as a character that can increase Nina's Blush lvl.
|Blush Lvl||Heart||Total hidden value|
|1/4||1 to 7|
|1/2||8 to 13|
|3/4||14 to 19|
Character Blush Values
- The Main Character as Gran has a value of 2. Djeeta has a value of 0.
- Characters with multiple versions appear to have the same value for each version regardless of differing element or rarity, but this still needs to be verified.
- Characters that are not listed have a value of 0.
- Source: GBF-Wiki, Great Sundome
- Nina's dragon form lasts for 7 turns.
- When in dragon form, she'll gain the following bonuses:
- 80% ATK UpUnique modifier
- 100% DEF Up
- 55% DA Up
- 20% TA Up
- Charge Attack modifier increased from 450% to 900%
- Charge Attack cap increased by ~10% (1,840,000)
- After her dragon form disappears, she'll be weakened for 4 turns:
- She'll be unable to take action and cannot be healed.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Chance for damaging skills to activate twice with one cast.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|