|A fashion designer who is as good at weaving stories as she is elegant dresses. Seeing her first wedding dress is her most treasured memory. She sometimes plays pranks, but she always ensures that the story ends happily ever after.|
|Min ATK: 1300||Max ATK: 7000||Min HP: 285||Max HP: 1520 (+220*)|
| Voice Actor
|| Recruit Condition
|Noir et Blanc||2 turns|| 3 turns
Level 55: 4 turns
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55
|All allies gain Esprit (Attack UP and Debuff Success Rate UP). Costs 2 Fils.|
|Des Vetements||3 turns||5 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75
| All allies gain Astuce (Double and Triple Attack UP). Costs 5 Fils. |
Level 75: Costs 4 Fils instead of 5 Fils.
|Viscos||1 turn||5 turns|| Lvl 45
||Target ally gains Col (Defense UP and Refresh). Costs 3 Fils.|
|Spinner's Thread||1||Gain 2 Fils every turn (maximum of Fils).|
|Adept Willpower||1||Gain 2 Fils upon taking damage.|
|Blanche Fil||Consume all remaining Fils. All active Esprit, Astuce, and Col buffs on allies are enhanced and their duration increased.*|
When all Fils are consumed during Korwa's Charge Attack, all active Esprit, Astuce, and Col buffs on all allies are strengthened and extended based on the number of Fils consumed.
Example: If an ally has an Esprit buff with 2 turns left and Korwa uses Blanche Fil with 4 remaining Fils, Esprit will gain 2 additional turns (up to 4). After the turn is over, all buff durations decrease as normal. On the next turn, Esprit will have 3 turns left and its effects will be enhanced.
|Fils Consumed||Turns Added|
|1 - 3||1 turn|
|4 - 6||2 turns|
|7 - 10||3 turns|
- Buff durations do not increase if there are no Fils to consume.
The buff enhancement effect also varies based on the number of Fils consumed.
|Attack UP||DA rate UP||TA rate UP||Defense UP||Refresh Amount|
|1||25% UP||??||??||57.5% UP||320 recovery|
|2||30% UP||??||??||65.0% UP||340 recovery|
|3||35% UP||??||??||72.5% UP||360 recovery|
|4||40% UP||??||??||80.0% UP||380 recovery|
|5||55% UP||??||??||87.5% UP||400 recovery|
|6||70% UP||??||??||95.0% UP||420 recovery|
|7||85% UP||??||??||105.0% UP||440 recovery|
|8||100% UP||??||??||112.5% UP||460 recovery|
|9||120% UP||??||??||122.5% UP||480 recovery|
|10||145% UP||40% UP||25% UP||130.0% UP||500 recovery|
- Source: Japanese Wiki
- Enhanced values for Astuce are unknown aside from 10 Fils
Korwa's Blanche Fil can be maximized in strength and duration by using her Fils as follows:
Save 10 Fils > Des Vetements (2nd skill) > Save 10 Fils > Noir et Blanc (1st skill) > Save 10 Fils > release Charge Attack > release subsequent Charge Attacks with 7+ Fils
Assuming the enhanced buffs are still active, later Charge Attacks consuming lower Fil will extend the buff duration but will not overwrite the enhanced buffs. Viscos (3rd skill) is not considered for this rotation and should be used based on your needs.
- Korwa starts battle with 3 Fil.
- Korwa has a Cross-Fate Episode with Chloe. She gains 220 HP for completing it.
- All of Korwa's skills require Fil to use, even if they are ready to be used.
- At the end of a turn, if Korwa has taken any amount of damage from any number of attacks, she gains 2 Fil.
- Korwa's buffs are all in their own unique category, so they stack with all other buffs and do not affect maximum buffed values.
- However, if you attempt to recast a buff when its enhanced version from Blanche Fil has not yet expired, it will result in a "No Effect."
- Korwa's skill and buff names are mostly French.
- Noir et Blanc means "black and white." Esprit can mean "mind" or "spirit."
- Des Vêtements means "clothes." Astuce means "astute" or "clever."
- Viscos seems to originate from the Latin verb "visco" meaning "to apply a viscous substance." Col most likely refers to a "collar" or "neckband."
- Fil means "thread," with Blanche Fil meaning "white thread."
- "Hoh hoh... fumu fumu... looks like someone's going out to tea. Ahh, no good no good, inviting her like that is not smart at all. Look, you have to be more firm, in a gentlemanly sort of way. Ah, geez, how infuriating!"
- "This crew has many interesting people, doesn't it? The sights are wonderful, and the travel is so fun, I'm glad I decided to come along!"
- Noir et Blanche: "Let's try something more dressy, shall we?"
- Des Vetements: "Is it all right to be decorative?"
- Viscos: "Something sensual isn't so bad either, right?"
- Charge Attack:
- Victory: "See, that was a happy ending, wasn't it?"
- Defeat: "I hate bad endings..."