|This character has multiple versions.|
[Gorgeous Weaving Hands]
|MAX HP||1520 (
+220Total HP bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Ayumi Fujimura|
|How to Recruit|
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|A fashion designer who is as good at weaving stories as she is elegant dresses. Seeing her first wedding dress is her most treasured memory. She sometimes plays pranks, but she always ensures that the story ends happily ever after.|
|Blanche Fil||Enhance and extend all active , , and buffs on allies. (Costs all )|
|Noir et Blanc||2 turns|| 3 turns
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|All allies gain, increasing ATK and debuff success rate. (Costs 2 )|
|Des Vetements||3 turns||5 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| All allies gain
, increasing double attack and triple attack rate. (Costs 5 )|
At level 75:
Cost reduced to 4 .
|Viscos||1 turn||5 turns|| Lvl 45
||Grant one ally, increasing DEF and granting refresh. (Costs 3 )|
|Spinner's Thread|| Lvl 1
||Gain 2every turn. (Max: 10)|
|Adept Willpower|| Lvl 1
||Gain 2upon taking damage.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Lessen earth DMG for all allies|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
|Over Mastery Bonus|
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Chloe.
- Gains +220 HP after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
- Korwa starts battle with 3 .
- All of Korwa's skills require to use.
and buffs are classified as "special buffs," so they stack with all buffs except for other "special buffs."
- Niyon's and respectively. and does not stack with
- At the end of a turn, if Korwa has taken any amount of damage from any number of attacks, she gains 2
- Periodic damage (e.g. or ) does not cause her to generate , but taking damage from does.
Blanche FilWhen all are consumed during Korwa's Charge Attack, all active Esprit, Astuce, and Col buffs on all allies are strengthened and extended based on the number of Fils consumed.
Example: If an ally has an Esprit buff with 2 turns left and Korwa uses Blanche Fil with 4 remaining Fils, Esprit will gain 2 additional turns (up to 4). After the turn is over, all buff durations decrease as normal. On the next turn, Esprit will have 3 turns left and its effects will be enhanced.
|1 - 3||1 turn|
|4 - 6||2 turns|
|7 - 10||3 turns|
- Buff durations do not increase if there are no Fils to consume.
- The Charge Attack increases both the duration and the strength of the buff. If 10 Fil is used when a 2-Fil enhanced buff already exists, it gets upgraded to 10-Fil buff with increased duration.
The buff enhancement effect also varies based on the number of Fils consumed. If you attempt to recast a buff when its enhanced version from Blanche Fil has not yet expired, it will result in a "No Effect."
DSRDebuff Success RateUp
|DA Up||TA Up||DEF Up||Refresh Amount|
| 320 HP
| 340 HP
| 360 HP
| 380 HP
| 400 HP
| 420 HP
| 440 HP
| 460 HP
| 480 HP
| 500 HP
- Source: Great Sundome 
- Numbers in brackets show the increase from inital values.
- Enhanced values for 's Debuff Success Rate and 's DA and TA are unknown aside from 10 Fils
Korwa's Blanche Fil can be maximized in strength and duration by using her Fils as follows:
Save 10 Fils > Des Vetements (2nd skill) > Save 10 Fils > Noir et Blanc (1st skill) > Save 10 Fils > release Charge Attack > release subsequent Charge Attacks with 7+ Fils
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Lessen earth damageThis is not a damage cut.for all allies:
Reduces Earth damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts.
- If multiple allies have the same Extended Mastery Support Skill, the reductions are on separate multipliers.
- For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by 9.75%1 - (0.95 * 0.95).
- For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|