|MAX HP||1520 (+220Total HP bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Ayumi Fujimura|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|A fashion designer who is as good at weaving stories as she is elegant dresses. Seeing her first wedding dress is her most treasured memory. She sometimes plays pranks, but she always ensures that the story ends happily ever after.|
|Blanche Fil||Enhance and extend , , and buffs on all allies. (Costs all .)|
|Noir et Blanc||2 turns|| 3 turns
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|All allies gain. (Costs 2 )|
|Des Vetements||3 turns||5 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| All allies gain
. (Costs 5 )|
At level 75:
Cost reduced to 4 .
|Viscos||1 turn||5 turns|| Lvl 45
||Grant an ally. (Costs 3 )|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Spinner's Thread|| Lvl 1
||Gain 2every turn. (Max: 10)|
|Adept Willpower|| Lvl 1
||Gain 2upon taking damage.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Lessen earth DMG for all allies|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery||Aetherial Mastery|
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Chloe.
- Gains +220 HP after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
- Korwa starts battle with 3 .
- All of Korwa's skills require to use.
and buffs are classified as "special buffs," so they stack with all buffs except for other "special buffs."
- Niyon's and respectively. and does not stack with
- At the end of a turn, if Korwa has taken any amount of damage from any number of attacks, she gains 2
- Periodic damage (e.g. or ) does not cause her to generate , but taking damage from does.
When allare consumed during Korwa's Charge Attack, all active Esprit, Astuce, and Col buffs on all allies are strengthened and extended based on the number of Fils consumed.
Example: If an ally has an Esprit buff with 2 turns left and Korwa uses Blanche Fil with 4 remaining Fils, Esprit will gain 2 additional turns (up to 4). After the turn is over, all buff durations decrease as normal. On the next turn, Esprit will have 3 turns left and its effects will be enhanced.
|1 - 3||1 turn|
|4 - 6||2 turns|
|7 - 10||3 turns|
- Buff durations do not increase if there are no Fils to consume.
- The Charge Attack increases both the duration and the strength of the buff. If 10 Fil is used when a 2-Fil enhanced buff already exists, it gets upgraded to 10-Fil buff with increased duration.
The buff enhancement effect also varies based on the number of Fils consumed. If you attempt to recast a buff when its enhanced version from Blanche Fil has not yet expired, it will result in a "No Effect."
|ATKNormal modifier Up||DSRDebuff Success Rate Up||DA Up||TA Up||DEF Up||Refresh Amount|
- Source: Great Sundome 
- Numbers in brackets show the increase from inital values.
- Enhanced values for 's DA and TA are unknown aside from 10 Fils
Korwa's Blanche Fil can be maximized in strength and duration by using her Fils as follows:
Save 10 Fils > Des Vetements (2nd skill) > Save 10 Fils > Noir et Blanc (1st skill) > Save 10 Fils > release Charge Attack > release subsequent Charge Attacks with 7+ Fils
Assuming the enhanced buffs are still active, later Charge Attacks consuming lowerwill extend the buff duration but will not overwrite the enhanced buffs. Charge Attacks with higher will both enhance and extend the buffs. Viscos (3rd skill) is not considered for this rotation and should be used based on your needs.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Lessen earth damageThis is not a damage cut.
Reduces Earth damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts. for all allies:
- If multiple allies have the same Extended Mastery Support Skill, the reductions are on separate multipliers.
- For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by 9.75%1 - (0.95 * 0.95).
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|
|Noir et Blanc||No|