|Class line||Sword Master ⇢ Glorybringer|
|Description||Employ matchless mastery of the blade to bring your allies to glory.|
- Clear Chapter 30 (44/65) Quest: In Pursuit of Glory
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||ATK Boost to main weapon's ATK when main weapon is a sabre +3%|
|Master of Swords||Unleash the power hidden within character's sabre or katana (Effects differ based on main weapon)|
|Paragon of Glory||When you have ATKNormal modifier, 10% boost to DA, and boost to hostility. 30% chance to reduce damage taken by 20%.: 25% boost to||Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||10%||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||5%|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|ATK, Double attack, Energy, Elemental ATK.|
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Glory Arts||Call forth the main weapon's hidden power||8T||No||1|
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Espada||Big DMG to a foe based on number of sabres and katanas equipped||6T||15||Damage cap: ~1,160,000|
|Al Doble||Gain 20% boost to your elemental ATKGain one of the following depending on the MC's element:
, and .
|Colmillos||Gain. (Recast to end)||7T||25||
- improves on by lowering the cooldown to 8 turns. This makes it much more feasible to maintain full uptime on without taking the Base skill. Note that while the base cap is 15, it can be raised to 18 via EMPs.
- Gauph Key β Ultima weapon or means of increasing the Skill DMG Cap provided your grid has enough Swords and Katanas to boost the damage modifier is a powerful nuke on a fairly short cooldown, and can deal tremendous damage in conjunction with a
- Shiva (Summon)'s call, or 5★ Tien offers useful burst damage and increases the debuff success of the mainhand weapon's Attack ability. This is mostly only useful on because most other strong Glorybringer mainhand's have a bonus damage Attack ability, but the and Crit are good in their own right, especially if combined with assassin skills such as from ,
- MC's power for an entire fight with one button when MVP racing. The 7T cooldown begins when it is recast (ended). offers a variety of modest buffs but disables the mainhand's Defend ability. It can be used to conserve energy if a particular enemy triggers Defend too often, or to simply increase the
- is optional for Glorybringer (unlike Sword Master), meaning it can be taken based on the mainhand's Resonance effect. As a Base skill, it can be taken any combination of Subskills or EM skills.
- is another Base skill option, but much less useful due to the superior energy management of Glory Arts and Colmillos.
Overall, Glorybringer is a powerful class, capable of high damage due to its many sources of bonus damage, as well as utility via various Awakening abilities, offering a situational alternative to Berserker. The main barrier for Glorybringer is obtaining a powerful mainhand, but fortunately is a worthy contender in all elements.
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras • Chrysaor|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Soldier • Nekomancer|