|Class line||Wizard ⇢ Sorcerer ⇢ Hermit ⇢ Warlock|
|Description||Approach the limits of mortal knowledge and obtain world-rattling powers of destruction.|
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||ATK +1% and Skill DMG +2%|
|Arcane Master||20% boostAdditive modifier to skill damage.
30% boost to .
's cooldown reduced.
|Metaphysics||Boost to skill damage cap.||Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||7%||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||3%|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Debuff Success (, vital for landing), Attack, Double Attack Up|
Extended Mastery Skills:
: Team-wide can be extremely powerful.
: Useful in battles against multiple enemies, especially when MVP racing.
: Nearly reaches 's cap with .
: Quickly generate charge bar for powerful charge attacks (namely 's DA/TA buff).
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Aether Blast III||400%-500% elemental damage to all enemies.||5T||-||No||1|
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Dark Haze||Inflict, , , and on all enemies.||5T||180s||30|
|Aether Bane||Inflicton one enemy.||5T||-||10|
|Chaser||All allies gain.||7T||3T||25|
Warlock is an alternative to Chaos Ruler, primarily for players seeking a source of or who can effectively utilize Chaser.
- } deals more (and all-enemy) damage compared to , but does not apply Delay.
- consistently applies a strong compared to 's random (but potentially very powerful) debuffs. Note also that because Warlock lacks Chaos Ruler's Debuff Success level bonuses, Dark Haze is more likely to Miss.
- can indirectly raise the normal attack damage cap and capitalize on damage bursts (such as Assassin skills) by providing the team with . It is the primary reason to use Warlock over Chaos Ruler, but usually requires a team to already be operating near the damage cap, as well as considerable DA/TA to fully optimize.
- Grand Order or Luminiera Omega Impossible. is rarely optimal for difficult content, but is excellent for accumulating honors when MVP racing by attacking multiple enemies at a time, such as in
- is terrible as the damage increase is not significant and Aether Blast will usually hit its damage cap regardless.
For most players, Warlock should be a lower priority than Chaos Ruler because of the importance of landing ATK/DEF Down and the value of Delay in many fights, but Warlock can be the better choice for players who can use both Chaser and Dark Haze, or for providing both a direct Blind and backup ATK/DEF Down in HL content where a Chaos Ruler is already present.
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras • Chrysaor|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Soldier • Nekomancer|