|Class line||Grappler ⇢ Kung Fu Artist ⇢ Ogre ⇢ Luchador|
|Description||Rumble in the ring with a tag-team finish that'll force foes to tap out!|
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||ATK +1% and HP +1%|
|Release date||2016-11-28||Other sites|
|False Finish||5% boost to Normal ATK.
Starts battle with .
|War God's Wrath||30% boost to
's cooldown reduced by 2 turns.
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||70%||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||20%|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Knifehand Strike||Gain, , and .||5T||2T||No||1|
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Mic Hype||All parties gain.||8T||3T||25|
|Tag Team||All allies attack without using up a turn.||15T||-||40||Allies will not use Charge Attacks.
Buffs such as will not take effect.
- Gain 1 stack of every turn. Effect ends upon taking damage.
- In-battle, this skill is known as Standing Ovation.
Luchador is a class that can be played one of two main ways - as a selfish attacking class with growing power fromthat requires lots of support and tanking from other characters, or as an enabler for burst damage using .
This strategy revolves around using Hype for damage and using various methods to protect the Hype stacks.to gain
To protect the MC, bring other characters with Substitute or Hostility Up, or use summons or skills to apply Mirror Image or Dodge All to the MC. This will enable you to keep Hype on for as long as possible. Some weapons provide protection to the MC on Charge Attack - consider bringingand/or to keep up the protection these weapons provide.)
Consider bringing characters that synergize with or generate Hype along as part of your team. When using this strategy, you may not ever want to use in order to avoid the Hostility Up.
Consider bringing characters that can guarantee triple attack for the party for the burst turns.
In addition to this, consider bringing ways to reset skills.has a very long cooldown, and any way to cut that will help. If you bring you can use immediately after it has been cast, and thus still have your party affected by whatever multiattack and damage buffs you were using.
Notable Main Weapons
- - The Shield on charge attack can help protect the MC for the Selfish Attacker strategy.
- Varuna setup. You will need to bring another multiattack source for this weapon to work effectively. - a good fit for the Burst Enabler strategy, the shellfists provide to the MC on Charge Attack, and permanent Bonus Damage to the water ally in 4th position. The strength of the permanent bonus damage will be greatly increased when used in a
- Macula Maris or by spending Pendants in the shop. / - a good fit with the Selfish Attacker strategy, the Auberons provide on Charge Attack. Obtainable from
- - The damage cap up to the whole team can greatly increase damage potential for the Burst Enabler strategy, but you will need an external source of multiattack.
- Rise of the Beasts is running. Of special interest is the variant, obtained by applying a Cipher to the claw. The Pontus variant increases the MC's attack each turn they are not hit, which will combine well with the Hype that should be stacking at the same time with . works excellently with the Selfish Attacker strategy, as it protects the MC with with every Charge Attack. Uncapping it to 4★ makes it provide two layers of instead. The Claw can be obtained whenever
- - provides a good on Charge Attack to help with damage for the Burst Enabler strategy, but you will need to find another source of multiattack.
- Xeno Sagittarius Clash event. - An excellent fit for the Burst Enabler strategy, Arkab Prior gives all allies gain after a chain burst activation of 4 or more chains. Best used in Strike Time to have immediate access to a 4-chain burst, which you can then use to create a very damaging turn with . The charge attack also grants the whole team , which will combine with the guaranteed triple attacks to quickly gain meter to get another 4-chain burst. The charge attack also cuts the MC's skill cooldowns, which will help with Tag Team's very long cooldown time. Forged from obtainable in the
- Proving Grounds in October 2020. -provides and to the whole team on Charge once uncapped to 4★. Also provides extra skill DMG cap. Obtained from dark
- ⚠️This weapon is acquired from the Premium Draw. It will require the use of duplicate copies or Damascus Ingots to uncap to its full potential. It may be difficult to get this weapon in the first place, and will be expensive to bring to its full power. Consider whether you can use a farmable replacement instead. - damage amplification and crit boost to the whole team as well as bonus damage on triple attacks makes this a strong contender for use on burst teams. Requires an external source of triple attack to enable that bonus damage. ⚠️
- Proving Grounds when it is running. - provides and to the whole team on Charge once uncapped to 4★, as well as Bonus Damage on Triple Attacks. Suited for use with the Burst Enabler strategy, though the TA boost might be a bit weak for the job compared to other sources. Obtained from dark
- ⚠️This weapon requires use of a Gold Brick to uncap to its full potential. Make sure this weapon is the best possible use you can get out of your before choosing to get it. goes well with the Selfish Attacker strategy. Its charge attack gives the team ⚠️ , which allows your MC to dodge and protect the Hype stacks.
- provides strong party-wide Double Attack and Elemental ATK Up, but is very expensive to build and requires a full melee-specialty team to be effective.