|Class line||Grappler ⇢ Kung Fu Artist ⇢ Ogre ⇢ Luchador|
|Description||Rumble in the ring with a tag-team finish that'll force foes to tap out!|
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Completion Bonuses||ATK +1% and HP +1%|
|Release date||2016-11-28||Other sites|
|False Finish||5% boost to ATKNormal modifier.
Starts battle with .
|War God's Wrath||30% boost to
's cooldown reduced by 2 turns.
|Seriously Buff||Unlocks at Master Level 20:
Buffs can't be removed.
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||70%||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||20%|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Master Level BonusesRequirements to unlock Master Levels|
|Total Master Level Bonuses|
| ATK +4000
|New Support Skill: Seriously Buff
Skill Upgrade: Knifehand Strike
Alternate color class outfits
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
, , and .|
At level 30:
upgraded to . Also gain .
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Ring Ruler||Gain. (Ends upon taking damage.)||8T||-||5|
|Mic Hype||All parties gain.||8T||3T||25|
|Tag Team||All allies attack without using up a turn.||15T||-||40||Allies will not use Charge Attacks.
Buffs such as will not take effect.
- Gain 1 stack of every turn.
- In-battle, this skill is known as Standing Ovation.
Luchador is a class that can be played one of two main ways - as a selfish attacking class with growing power fromthat requires lots of support and tanking from other characters, or as an enabler for burst damage using .
This strategy revolves around using Hype for damage and using various methods to protect the Hype stacks.to gain
To protect the MC, bring other characters with Substitute or Hostility Up, or use summons or skills to apply Mirror Image or Dodge All to the MC. This will enable you to keep Hype on for as long as possible. Some weapons provide protection to the MC on Charge Attack - consider bringingand/or to keep up the protection these weapons provide.)
Consider bringing characters that synergize with or generate Hype along as part of your team. When using this strategy, you may not ever want to use in order to avoid the Hostility Up.
Consider bringing characters that can guarantee triple attack for the party for the burst turns.
In addition to this, consider bringing ways to reset skills.has a very long cooldown, and any way to cut that will help. If you bring you can use immediately after it has been cast, and thus still have your party affected by whatever multiattack and damage buffs you were using.
Notable Main Weapons
If playing with the Selfish Attacker strategy, any melee weapon that provides, , , or other protective effects to the MC is highly preferred.
If playing with the Burst Attacker strategy, any melee weapon the buffs the team's attack power is OK to use. Consider what buffs your team members and summons can provide, and pick a weapon that fills a gap in that capacity.
- The Luchador CCW increases the chance of intercepting enemy single-target attacks from 'likely' to 'guaranteed'. This effect is only of use if you intend to play Luchador as an off-tank class. Given the presence of better tanking classes like Spear , and Luchador's strengths lying in damage rather than defense, this weapon can be safely skipped almost all the time. Improves in utility after is upgraded at Master Level 30, as the helps to reliably activate the buff on the MC.
- Reigning Champ's Humanity - A boost to damage cap is always welcome, but keep in mind this only affects the MC.
- Reigning Champ's Divinity - The addition of increased charge bar gain to is a significant improvement to the skill.
- Reigning Champ's Devilry - The one-hit immunity on use of is OK, but if you were going to try the Selfish Attacker strategy you would just use another main weapon that provides better protection.
- - provides the MC on charge attack
- / - both Auberons provide the MC on charge attack.
- provides the MC with on charge Attack. Uncapping it to 4★ makes it provide instead.
- - a variant of which increases the MC's attack each turn they are not hit, which will combine well with the Hype that should be stacking at the same time with .
- - gives all allies after a chain burst activation of 4 or more chains. Best used in Strike Time to have immediate access to a 4-chain burst, which you can then use to create a very damaging turn with . The charge attack also grants the whole team , which will combine with the guaranteed triple attacks to quickly gain meter to get another 4-chain burst. The charge attack also cuts the MC's skill cooldowns, which will help with 's very long cooldown time.
- - provides and to the whole team on charge attack
- ⚠️This weapon requires use of a Gold Brick to uncap to its full potential. Make sure this weapon is the best possible use you can get out of your before choosing to get it. - provides the team ⚠️ on charge attack
- - provides the MC on charge attack as well as a stacking boost to multiattack every turn the MC is not hit, well suited to a Selfish Attacker strategy.
- - provides the MC on charge attack, well suited to a Selfish Attacker strategy.
- - provides to the whole team on charge attack. Uncapping it to 4 ★ makes it also provide to the whole team on charge attack.
- Hecate_mk2, https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/803197324679737344
- hiroXgbf, http://hiroxgbf.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html
- mizak0, Luchador https://twitter.com/mizak0/status/1477302981406175238