Soldier

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

About Classes | Class List | Class Skills | Extended Mastery | Master Level | Ultimate Mastery


EX 2 Class
Soldier
 

 

ID 240301
NameJP ソルジャー
Release Date 2019-05-27
Other Sites gbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
GameWithKamigame
Use the physique and skills honed on the harshest battlefields to wear down your enemies.
Support SkillsDoes not work as a sub ally unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Effect Obtained
Seasoned Survivalist Bonus effect for one-foe attacks based on bullet type loaded into main weapon's current barrel.
10% boost to one-foe attack DMG cap.[1]
Lvl 1
One-Person Army 3% boost to ATKNormal multiplier (Max: 30%) and dodge rate (Max: 15%) based on number of turns passed.[1] Lvl 1
Quick Reload Discard remaining bullets and reload upon using charge attack. Master Lvl 20
Base Skills
Icon Name Effect Cooldown Duration SubSubskill usable on other classes Obtained
Three-Round Burst Gain Guaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 1 turn
and instantly perform a normal attack without using up a turn. (Consumes bullets.)
At level 30:
Also gain 20% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
Strength: 20%Duration: 1 turn
.[1]
4T 1T No Lvl 1
Extended Mastery Skills
Icon Name Effect Cooldown Duration EMPCost in EMP
Open Fire Deal one-foe attacks until all bullets are consumed. 7T - 35
Fortitude Gain 10% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
Strength: 10%Multiplier: SeraphicDuration: 5 turns
, JammedATK is greatly boosted based on how low HP is
Strength: 7%-20%Duration: 5 turns
, and 70% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 5 turns
.[1]
8T 5T 30
Guerrilla Tactics Gain 50% Dodge Rate UpChance to dodge DMG and debuffs
Strength: 50%Duration: 2 turns
, 30% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 2 turns
and Guerrilla WarfareDeals 4-hit superior elemental DMG to random foes upon dodging
Strength: ~250,000 per hitDuration: 2 turns
. (Damage cap: ~1,000,000.)[1]
5T 2T 20
Ultimate Mastery Skills
Icon Name Effect Cooldown Duration MaterialsMaterials consumed to learn
Combat Rations All allies gain RevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
Strength: 1000 HP or 10% charge barDuration: 3 turns
, 100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, and 10% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
.[1]
6T 3T
Immortal Operative Gain UndyingCan withstand lethal DMG (Leaves 1 HP)
Duration: 2 turns
, Full Hostility100% chance to be targeted by one-ally attacks
Duration: 2 turnsFull hostility has the same properties as Substitute, but has lower targeting priority than Substitute
, and Immortal OperativeDouble Strike effect at end of turn when almost knocked out
Duration: 2 turns
.
6T 2T
Ammunition Belt Gain Ammunition BeltReloads when out of Bullets (Can't be extended / Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turns
.
7T 3T
Level Bonuses
Lvl 1 ATK +400
TA +2%
Lvl 5 ATK +400
TA +2%
Lvl 10 ATK +400
TA +2%
Lvl 15 ATK +400
TA +2%
Lvl 20 ATK +400
TA +2%
Total Stat Bonuses These bonuses only apply to this class. Completion Bonuses Unlocked at level 20.
These bonuses are applied while as any class.
ATK +2000
TA +10%
Boost to main weapon's ATK when main weapon is a gun +3%
Master Level Bonuses Requirements to unlock Master Levels
Lvl 1 - Lvl 16 ATK +400
Lvl 2 Normal Attack DMG Cap +1% Lvl 17 Normal Attack DMG Cap +1%
Lvl 3 Skill DMG Cap +1% Lvl 18 Skill DMG Cap +1%
Lvl 4 ATK +400 Lvl 19 Normal Attack DMG Cap +1%
Lvl 5 Normal Attack DMG Cap +1% Lvl 20 New Support Skill
Lvl 6 Skill DMG Cap +1% Lvl 21 Normal Attack DMG Cap +1%
Lvl 7 Normal Attack DMG Cap +1% Lvl 22 Skill DMG Cap +1%
Lvl 8 Skill DMG Cap +1% Lvl 23 ATK +400
Lvl 9 Normal Attack DMG Cap +1% Lvl 24 Skill DMG Cap +1%
Lvl 10 ATK +400 Lvl 25 ATK +400
Lvl 11 Normal Attack DMG Cap +1% Lvl 26 Skill DMG Cap +1%
Lvl 12 Skill DMG Cap +1% Lvl 27 ATK +400
Lvl 13 ATK +400 Lvl 28 Skill DMG Cap +1%
Lvl 14 Normal Attack DMG Cap +1% Lvl 29 Normal Attack DMG Cap +1%
Lvl 15 Skill DMG Cap +1% Lvl 30 Upgrade Skill 1
Total Stat Bonuses These bonuses only apply to this class. Skill Bonuses
ATK +2800
Normal Attack DMG Cap +10%
Skill DMG Cap +10%
New Support Skill: Quick Reload
Skill Upgrade:  Three-Round BurstGain Guaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 1 turn
and instantly perform a normal attack without using up a turn. (Consumes bullets.)
At level 30:
Also gain 20% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
Strength: 20%Duration: 1 turn
.
Ultimate Mastery Level Bonuses These bonuses only apply to this class.
Requirements to unlock Ultimate Mastery
Lvl 1 ATK +2500 Lvl 4 Triple attack rate +7%
Lvl 2 HP +2500 Lvl 5 Skill DMG +12%
Lvl 3 Double attack rate +7% Lvl 6 Normal attack DMG cap +5%

Gameplay Notes

Open Fire

  • Bullets are used in 2 volleys when necessary. 4 bullets become 2 double attacks instead of a triple attack and a single attack, while 5 bullets result in a double attack followed by a triple attack.
  • Assassin buffs are consumed by the first volley.

Immortal Operative

  • Immortal OperativeDouble Strike effect at end of turn when almost knocked out
    grants the following effect:
    • Gain Double StrikeAttacks twice each turn
      Duration: 2 turns
      at end of turn when almost knocked out.

Bullets

Main article: Bullets

Gunslinger and Soldier load Bullets into their main weapons to augment their abilities. A bullet's damage and effects (if any) depends on what you have crafted and loaded. Each gun has its own number of bullet slots and restrictions on bullet types.

Bullets are crafted, loaded, and unloaded through the Bullet menu, which can be accessed three ways:

  1. Through the top-left corner of the Party screen (if your class is set to Gunslinger/Soldier, and displays your main weapon's menu).
  2. Through the bottom-left corner on MC's portrait on the Classes screen (if your class is set to Gunslinger/Soldier, and displays your main weapon's menu).
  3. By selecting the desired gun on the Inventory screen. (Works regardless of your current class.)

Bullets can be unloaded and added to a different gun. Multiple copies of the same gun will have the same loadout. If a gun's upgrade will cause it to change names (for example, Ten-Wolf Gun to Ten-Wolf Gun Sterling), the bullets will not carry over—make sure to unload it before making the upgrade.

In Battle:

  • Every hit in a normal attack uses one bullet, in the same sequence they are loaded in. You can only attack as many times as you have bullets remaining.
    • If a slot does not have a bullet loaded, that slot will use a standard 50 ATK bullet during battle.
  • Once you run out of bullets, you will have to reload on the next turn (or through  John Doe Defender of the Peace Massive Dark damage to a foe.
    Gain Charge Bar +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
    Strength: 30%
    .
    Reload bullets.
    's C.A. effect).
  • If the targeted enemy is defeated during a multiattack, the next enemy in that wave will be targeted by remaining attacks.
  • Charge attacks don't consume bullets and can be performed even without them.

Crafting Bullets

Parabellum

Iron Bullet
90 ATK
Hits all: No
Iron Bullet II
100 ATK
Hits all: No
Iron Bullet III
110 ATK
Hits all: No
ATK: 110
Iron Bullet IV
130 ATK
Hits all: No
Iron Bullet V
150 ATK
Hits all: No
Rapid Bullet
60 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain DA Up (Stackable)Double attack rate is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Rapid Bullet II
80 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain DA Up (Stackable)Double attack rate is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Rapid Bullet III
80 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain DA Up (Stackable)Double attack rate is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
and TA Up (Stackable)Triple attack rate is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Rapid Bullet IV
80 ATK
Hits all: No
~50 chance to gain ?% DA Up (Stackable / Max: 40%)Double attack rate is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: ?% (Max: 40%)Duration: Indefinite
.
~50 chance to gain ?% TA Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)Triple attack rate is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: ?% (Max: 30%)Duration: Indefinite
.[2][3]
Flame Bullet
90 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to burn a foe
Poison Bullet
90 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to poison a foe
Sleep Bullet
70 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to put a foe to sleep
Charm Bullet
70 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to inflict CharmedAttacks are slightly limited
on a foe.
Shield Bullet
50 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain 500-damage Shield (500)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 500Duration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
.
Paralyze Bullet
80 ATK
Hits all: No
~25% chance to inflict ParalyzedCan't attack
Duration: 0.5 turnsLocal status effectApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 0 turns remaining.
on a foe.[4]
Healing Bullet
80 ATK
Hits all: No
All allies gain RefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: 1000 HPDuration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
.
Blazing Bullet
ATK: 100
Chance to raise foe's SingedHP is lowered on every turn based on Singed lvl (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl by 1 (Max: 10)
Toxic Bullet
ATK: 100
Chance to raise foe's ToxicosisHP is lowered on every turn based on Toxicosis lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl by 1 (Max: 10)
Thundering Bullet
ATK: 100
Chance to raise foe's ThunderstruckMultiattack rate is lowered based on lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl by 1 (Max: 10)
Freezing Bullet
ATK: 100
Chance to raise foe's GlaciateMultiattack rate is lowered based on lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl by 1 (Max: 10)

Rifle

Full Metal Jacket
60 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to inflict DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Duration: 180 seconds
.
Full Metal Jacket II
80 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to inflict DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Duration: 180 seconds
.
Full Metal Jacket III
100 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to inflict DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Duration: 180 seconds
.
Full Metal Jacket IV
130 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to inflict DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Duration: 180 seconds
.
Full Metal Jacket V
150 ATK
Hits all: No
95%Verification needed. chance to inflict 5% DEF Down (Stackable / Max: 25%)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 25%)Duration: 180 seconds
.[5][3]
Exploder
50 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain ATK Up (Stackable)ATK is boosted while active (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Chance to inflict DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Duration: 180 seconds
on foe.
Exploder II
75 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain ATK Up (Stackable)ATK is boosted while active (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Chance to inflict DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Duration: 180 seconds
on foe.
Exploder III
105 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain 7% ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 25%)ATK is boosted while active (Stackable)
Strength: 7% (Max: 25%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Chance to inflict 10% DEF Down (Stackable / Max: 15%)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 15%)Duration: 180 seconds
on foe.
Armor Piercing
50 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to boost critical hit rate / Possible hit to caster's double attack rate (Stackable)
Armor Piercing II
70 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to boost critical hit rate / Possible hit to caster's double attack rate (Stackable)
Armor Piercing III
70 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to boost critical hit rate / Possible hit to caster's double attack rate (Stackable)
Silver Bullet
30 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain C.B. DMG Up (Stackable)Chain burst DMG is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Silver Bullet II
50 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain C.B. DMG Up (Stackable)Chain burst DMG is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Silver Bullet III
80 ATK
Hits all: No
Gain 10% C.B. DMG Up (Stackable / Max: 50%)Chain burst DMG is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 50%)Duration: Indefinite
.[6]
Gold Bullet
80 ATK
Hits all: No
~50% chance to gain 10% C.A. DMG Up (Stackable / Max: 50%)Charge attack DMG is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 50%)Duration: Indefinite
.[7]
Gold Bullet II
100 ATK
Hits all: No
~70% chance to gain 10% C.A. DMG Up (Stackable / Max: 50%)Charge attack DMG is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 50%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Gain 4% C.A. DMG Cap Up (Stackable / Max: 20%)Charge attack DMG cap is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 4% (Max: 20%)Duration: Indefinite
.[8][9][3]
Expert Model: Paradise Lost
ATK: 200
Surpasses DMG cap by 30%
Expert Model: Chaos Legion
ATK: 200
Surpasses DMG cap by 30% / ~20% chance to inflict BoreDEF is sharply lowered / DMG taken is sharply boosted (Can't be removed / Can't be extended)
Strength: 50% DEF Down / Supplemental Damage: 100,000Duration: 1 turn Local status effect
on foe
Expert Model: Anagenesis
ATK: 250
Surpasses DMG cap by 30% / ~20% chance for all allies to gain a random Fruit of TreacheryFruit of Treachery AlphaUpon using damage skills: Consumes 50% of current HP / Deals 20,000% of HP consumed as plain DMG to a foe (Can't be removed / Ends upon using a damage skill)
Duration: 2 turns

Fruit of Treachery BetaUpon using healing skills: Restore all allies' HP by 15,000 / Fills 1 charge diamond on a foe (Can't be removed / Ends upon using a healing skill)
Duration: 2 turns

Fruit of Treachery GammaUpon using buff skills: 2-turn cut to skill cooldowns / Consumes all of charge bar (Can't be removed / Ends upon using a buff skill)
Duration: 2 turns

Fruit of Treachery DeltaUpon using debuff skills: Delay effect to a foe / Caster takes 10,000 plain DMG (Can't be removed / Ends upon using a debuff skill)
Duration: 2 turns
buff
Expert Model: Genesis Nova
ATK: 300
Surpasses DMG cap by 70% / 999,999 Plain DMG to all foes / Consume all bullets

Cartridge

Fire Cylinder
50 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Chance to inflict Fire DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for fire DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Fire Cylinder II
90 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Chance to inflict Fire DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for fire DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Shotshell
35 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Shotshell II
50 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Shotshell III
70 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Shotshell IV
105 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Shotshell V
120 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Water Cylinder
50 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Chance to inflict Water DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for water DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Water Cylinder II
90 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Chance to inflict Water DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for water DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Strike Shell
90 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Self-inflict DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Strike Shell II
135 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Self-inflict DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Earth Cylinder
50 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Chance to inflict Earth DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for earth DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Earth Cylinder II
90 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Chance to inflict Earth DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for earth DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Guard Breaker
50 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Possible hit to DEF for all foes (Stackable)
Guard Breaker II
75 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Possible hit to DEF for all foes (Stackable)
Wind Cylinder
50 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Chance to inflict Wind DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for wind DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Wind Cylinder II
90 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Chance to inflict Wind DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for wind DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Slug Shot
200 ATK
Hits all: No
Hit to caster's DEF / Hit to caster's double attack rate (Stackable)
Slug Shot II
300 ATK
Hits all: No
Hit to caster's DEF / Hit to caster's double attack rate (Stackable)
Light Cylinder
50 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Chance to inflict Light DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for light DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Light Cylinder II
90 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Chance to inflict Light DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for light DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Sticky Shell
50 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Hit to foe's multiattack rate
Sticky Shell II
80 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Inflict 50% DA DownDouble attack rate is lowered
Strength: 50%Duration: 180 seconds
and 50% TA DownTriple attack rate is lowered
Strength: 50%Duration: 180 seconds
on all foes.[10]
Dark Cylinder
50 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Chance to inflict Dark DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for dark DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Dark Cylinder II
90 ATK
Hits all: Yes
Chance to inflict Dark DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for dark DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Chaser Shell
60 ATK
Hits all: Yes
~80% chance to gain 15% Bonus DMGDeals bonus DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 15%Duration: 2 turns
Enhancing Shell
90 ATK
Hits all: Yes
~50% chance for each ally to gain Supplemental DMGDMG dealt is supplemented
Strength: 5% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.[11][12]
Catastrophe Cylinder
ATK: 140
Hits all: Yes
Chance to gain C.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite
and C.A. DMG Cap Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG cap is boosted (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Akashic Cylinder
ATK: 140
Hits all: Yes
Chance to progress battle turn by 1
Cosmos Cylinder
ATK: 140
Hits all: Yes
Chance to gain Peacemaker's WingsATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Normal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP (Can't be removed)
Strength: 20% ATK Up, 20% DEF Up, 5% of damage dealt (Healing cap: 1000)Multiplier: NormalDuration: 3 turnsVerification needed
.

Aetherial

Ifrit Point
80 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain Fire ATK Up (Stackable)Fire ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Ifrit Point II
100 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain Fire ATK Up (Stackable)Fire ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Ifrit Point III
120 ATK
Hits all: No
Gain 10% Fire ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)Fire ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Duration: Indefinite
.[13]
Agni Point
65 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance for each ally to gain Fire ATK Up (Stackable)Fire ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Agni Point II
100 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance for each ally to gain Fire ATK Up (Stackable)Fire ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Agni Point III
120 ATK
Hits all: No
All allies gain 5% Fire ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 25%)Fire ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 25%)Duration: Indefinite
.[14]
Agni Point IV
120 ATK
Hits all: No
Deals 10% amplified DMG when at elemental advantage.
Cocytus Point
80 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain Water ATK Up (Stackable)Water ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Cocytus Point II
100 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain Water ATK Up (Stackable)Water ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Cocytus Point III
120 ATK
Hits all: No
Gain 10% Water ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)Water ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Neptune Point
65 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance for each ally to gain Water ATK Up (Stackable)Water ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Neptune Point II
100 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance for each ally to gain Water ATK Up (Stackable)Water ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Neptune Point III
120 ATK
Hits all: No
All allies gain 5% Water ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 25%)Water ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 25%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Neptune Point IV
120 ATK
Hits all: No
Deals 10% amplified DMG when at elemental advantage.
Vohu Manah Point
80 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain Earth ATK Up (Stackable)Earth ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Vohu Manah Point II
100 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain Earth ATK Up (Stackable)Earth ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Vohu Manah Point III
120 ATK
Hits all: No
Gain 10% Earth ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)Earth ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Duration: Indefinite
.[15]
Titan Point
65 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance for each ally to gain Earth ATK Up (Stackable)Earth ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Titan Point II
100 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance for each ally to gain Earth ATK Up (Stackable)Earth ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Titan Point III
120 ATK
Hits all: No
All allies gain 5% Earth ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 25%)Earth ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 25%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Titan Point IV
120 ATK
Hits all: No
Deals 10% amplified DMG when at elemental advantage.
Sagittarius Point
80 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain Wind ATK Up (Stackable)Wind ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Sagittarius Point II
100 ATK
Chance to gain Wind ATK Up (Stackable)Wind ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Sagittarius Point III
120 ATK
Hits all: No
Gain 10% Wind ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)Wind ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Zephyrus Point
65 ATK
Hits all: No
CChance for each ally to gain Wind ATK Up (Stackable)Wind ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Zephyrus Point II
100 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance for each ally to gain Wind ATK Up (Stackable)Wind ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Zephyrus Point III
120 ATK
Hits all: No
All allies gain 5% Wind ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 25%)Wind ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 25%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Zephyrus Point IV
120 ATK
Hits all: No
Deals 10% amplified DMG when at elemental advantage.
Corow Point
80 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain Light ATK Up (Stackable)Light ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Corow Point II
100 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain Light ATK Up (Stackable)Light ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Corow Point III
120 ATK
Hits all: No
Gain 10% Light ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)Light ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Zeus Point
65 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance for all allies to gain Light ATK Up (Stackable)Light ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Zeus Point II
100 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance for all allies to gain Light ATK Up (Stackable)Light ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Zeus Point III
120 ATK
Hits all: No
All allies gain 5% Light ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 25%)Light ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 25%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Zeus Point IV
120 ATK
Hits all: No
Deals 10% amplified DMG when at elemental advantage.
Diablo Point
80 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain Dark ATK Up (Stackable)Dark ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Diablo Point II
100 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance to gain Dark ATK Up (Stackable)Dark ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Diablo Point III
120 ATK
Hits all: No
Gain 10% Dark ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)Dark ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Hades Point
65 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance for all allies to gain Dark ATK Up (Stackable)Dark ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Hades Point II
100 ATK
Hits all: No
Chance for all allies to gain Dark ATK Up (Stackable)Dark ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Hades Point III
120 ATK
Hits all: No
All allies gain 5% Dark ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 25%)Dark ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 25%)Duration: Indefinite
.[16]
Hades Point IV
120 ATK
Hits all: No
Deals 10% amplified DMG when at elemental advantage.

Icon Name ATK Hits All Description EMP Cost
Iron Bullet 90
Rapid Bullet 60 Chance to gain DA Up (Stackable)Double attack rate is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Flame Bullet 90 Chance to land Burn effect to a foe
Poison Bullet 90 Chance to land Poison effect to a foe
Sleep Bullet 70 Chance to land Sleep effect to a foe
Shield Bullet 50 Chance to gain Shield (500)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 500Duration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
.
Charm Bullet 70 Chance to inflict CharmedAttacks are slightly limited
on a foe.
Full Metal Jacket 60 Chance to inflict DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Duration: 180 seconds
.
Exploder 50 Chance to gain ATK Up (Stackable)ATK is boosted while active (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Chance to inflict DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Duration: 180 seconds
on foe.
Piercer 50 Chance to boost MC's critical hit rate and lower double attack rate (Stackable)
Silver Bullet 30 Chance to gain C.B. DMG Up (Stackable)Chain burst DMG is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Shotshell 35 Yes
Strike Shell 90 Yes Self-inflict DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Fire Cylinder 50 Yes Chance to inflict Fire DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for fire DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Water Cylinder 50 Yes Chance to inflict Water DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for water DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Earth Cylinder 50 Yes Chance to inflict Earth DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for earth DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Wind Cylinder 50 Yes Chance to inflict Wind DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for wind DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Light Cylinder 50 Yes Chance to inflict Light DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for light DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Dark Cylinder 50 Yes Chance to inflict Dark DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for dark DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Guard Breaker 50 Yes Chance to lower all foes' DEF (Stackable)
Slug Shot 200 Hit to MC's double attack rate and DEF (Stackable)
Sticky Shell 50 Yes Hit to all foes' multiattack rate
Ifrit Point 80 Chance to gain Fire ATK Up (Stackable)Fire ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Cocytus Point 80 Chance to gain Water ATK Up (Stackable)Water ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Vohu Manah Point 80 Chance to gain Earth ATK Up (Stackable)Earth ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Sagittarius Point 80 Chance to gain Wind ATK Up (Stackable)Wind ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Corow Point 80 Chance to gain Light ATK Up (Stackable)Light ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Diablo Point 80 Chance to gain Dark ATK Up (Stackable)Dark ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Agni Point 65 Chance for each ally to gain Fire ATK Up (Stackable)Fire ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Neptune Point 65 Chance for each ally to gain Water ATK Up (Stackable)Water ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Titan Point 65 Chance for each ally to gain Earth ATK Up (Stackable)Earth ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Zephyrus Point 65 Chance for each ally to gain Wind ATK Up (Stackable)Wind ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Iron Bullet II 100 Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Iron Bullet III 110 Bullet Casting Bonus
★★☆
Iron Bullet IV 130 Bullet Casting Bonus
★★★
Iron Bullet V 150 Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★☆☆
Rapid Bullet II 80 Chance to gain DA Up (Stackable)Double attack rate is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Rapid Bullet III 80 Chance to gain DA Up (Stackable)Double attack rate is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
and TA Up (Stackable)Triple attack rate is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★★☆
Rapid Bullet IV 80 ~50 chance to gain ?% DA Up (Stackable / Max: 40%)Double attack rate is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: ?% (Max: 40%)Duration: Indefinite
.
~50 chance to gain ?% TA Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)Triple attack rate is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: ?% (Max: 30%)Duration: Indefinite
.[2][3]
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★☆
Paralyze Bullet 80 ~25% chance to inflict ParalyzedCan't attack
Duration: 0.5 turnsLocal status effectApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 0 turns remaining.
on a foe.[4]
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Healing Bullet 80 All allies gain RefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: 1000 HPDuration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
.
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Blazing Bullet 100 Chance to raise foe's SingedHP is lowered on every turn based on Singed lvl (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl by 1 (Max: 10).
?
Toxic Bullet 100 Chance to raise foe's ToxicosisHP is lowered on every turn based on Toxicosis lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl by 1 (Max: 10).
?
Thundering Bullet 100 Chance to raise foe's ThunderstruckMultiattack rate is lowered based on lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl by 1 (Max: 10).
?
Freezing Bullet 100 Chance to raise foe's GlaciateMultiattack rate is lowered based on lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl by 1 (Max: 10).
?
Full Metal Jacket II 80 Chance to inflict DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Duration: 180 seconds
.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Full Metal Jacket III 100 Chance to inflict DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Duration: 180 seconds
.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★★☆
Full Metal Jacket IV 130 Chance to inflict DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Duration: 180 seconds
.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★★★
Full Metal Jacket V 150 95%Verification needed. chance to inflict 5% DEF Down (Stackable / Max: 25%)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 25%)Duration: 180 seconds
.[5][3]
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★☆☆
Exploder II 75 Chance to gain ATK Up (Stackable)ATK is boosted while active (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Chance to inflict DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Duration: 180 seconds
on foe.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Exploder III 105 Chance to gain 7% ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 25%)ATK is boosted while active (Stackable)
Strength: 7% (Max: 25%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Chance to inflict 10% DEF Down (Stackable / Max: 15%)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 15%)Duration: 180 seconds
on foe.[3]
Bullet Casting Bonus
★★☆
Piercer II 70 Chance to boost MC's critical hit rate and lower double attack rate (Stackable) Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Piercer III 70 Chance to boost MC's critical hit rate and lower double attack rate (Stackable) Bullet Casting Bonus
★★☆
Silver Bullet II 50 Chance to gain C.B. DMG Up (Stackable)Chain burst DMG is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Silver Bullet III 80 Gain 10% C.B. DMG Up (Stackable / Max: 50%)Chain burst DMG is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 50%)Duration: Indefinite
.[6]
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Gold Bullet 80 ~50% chance to gain 10% C.A. DMG Up (Stackable / Max: 50%)Charge attack DMG is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 50%)Duration: Indefinite
.[7]
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★☆
Gold Bullet II 100 ~70% chance to gain 10% C.A. DMG Up (Stackable / Max: 50%)Charge attack DMG is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 50%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Gain 4% C.A. DMG Cap Up (Stackable / Max: 20%)Charge attack DMG cap is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 4% (Max: 20%)Duration: Indefinite
.[8][9][3]
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Expert Model: Paradise Lost 200 Surpasses DMG cap by 30%[17] Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Expert Model: Chaos Legion 200 Surpasses DMG cap by 30% / ~20% chance to inflict BoreDEF is sharply lowered / DMG taken is sharply boosted (Can't be removed / Can't be extended)
Strength: 50% DEF Down / Supplemental Damage: 100,000Duration: 1 turn Local status effect
on foe[17]
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Expert Model: Anagenesis 250 Surpasses DMG cap by 30% / ~20% chance for all allies to gain a random Fruit of TreacheryFruit of Treachery AlphaUpon using damage skills: Consumes 50% of current HP / Deals 20,000% of HP consumed as plain DMG to a foe (Can't be removed / Ends upon using a damage skill)
Duration: 2 turns

Fruit of Treachery BetaUpon using healing skills: Restore all allies' HP by 15,000 / Fills 1 charge diamond on a foe (Can't be removed / Ends upon using a healing skill)
Duration: 2 turns

Fruit of Treachery GammaUpon using buff skills: 2-turn cut to skill cooldowns / Consumes all of charge bar (Can't be removed / Ends upon using a buff skill)
Duration: 2 turns

Fruit of Treachery DeltaUpon using debuff skills: Delay effect to a foe / Caster takes 10,000 plain DMG (Can't be removed / Ends upon using a debuff skill)
Duration: 2 turns
buff[17][18]
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Expert Model: Genesis Nova 300 Surpasses DMG cap by 70% / 999,999 Plain DMG to all foes / Consume all bullets[17] Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Shotshell II 50 Yes Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Shotshell III 70 Yes Bullet Casting Bonus
★★☆
Shotshell IV 105 Yes Bullet Casting Bonus
★★★
Shotshell V 120 Yes Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★☆☆
Strike Shell II 135 Yes Self-inflict DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Fire Cylinder II 90 Yes Chance to inflict Fire DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for fire DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Water Cylinder II 90 Yes Chance to inflict Water DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for water DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Earth Cylinder II 90 Yes Chance to inflict Earth DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for earth DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Wind Cylinder II 90 Yes Chance to inflict Wind DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for wind DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Light Cylinder II 90 Yes Chance to inflict Light DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for light DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Dark Cylinder II 90 Yes Chance to inflict Dark DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered for dark DMG (Stackable)
on all foes.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Guard Breaker II 75 Yes Chance to lower all foes' DEF (Stackable) Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Slug Shot II 300 Hit to MC's double attack rate and DEF (Stackable) Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Sticky Shell II 80 Yes Inflict 50% DA DownDouble attack rate is lowered
Strength: 50%Duration: 180 seconds
and 50% TA DownTriple attack rate is lowered
Strength: 50%Duration: 180 seconds
on all foes.[10]
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★☆
Chaser Shell 60 Yes ~80% chance to gain 15% Bonus DMGDeals bonus DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 15%Duration: 2 turns
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Enhancing Shell 90 Yes ~50% chance for each ally to gain Supplemental DMGDMG dealt is supplemented
Strength: 5% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.[11][12]
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Catastrophe Cylinder 140 Yes Chance to gain C.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite
and C.A. DMG Cap Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG cap is boosted (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Akashic Cylinder 140 Yes Chance to progress battle turn by 1 Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Cosmos Cylinder 140 Yes Chance to gain Peacemaker's WingsATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Normal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP (Can't be removed)
Strength: 20% ATK Up, 20% DEF Up, 5% of damage dealt (Healing cap: 1000)Multiplier: NormalDuration: 3 turnsVerification needed
.
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Ifrit Point II 100 Chance to gain Fire ATK Up (Stackable)Fire ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Ifrit Point III 120 Gain 10% Fire ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)Fire ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Duration: Indefinite
.[13]
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★☆
Cocytus Point II 100 Chance to gain Water ATK Up (Stackable)Water ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Cocytus Point III 120 Gain 10% Water ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)Water ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★☆
Vohu Manah Point II 100 Chance to gain Earth ATK Up (Stackable)Earth ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Vohu Manah Point III 120 Gain 10% Earth ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)Earth ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Duration: Indefinite
.[15]
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★☆
Sagittarius Point II 100 Chance to gain Wind ATK Up (Stackable)Wind ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Sagittarius Point III 120 Gain 10% Wind ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)Wind ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★☆
Corow Point II 100 Chance to gain Light ATK Up (Stackable)Light ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Corow Point III 120 Gain 10% Light ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)Light ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★☆
Diablo Point II 100 Chance to gain Dark ATK Up (Stackable)Dark ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Diablo Point III 120 Gain 10% Dark ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)Dark ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★☆
Agni Point II 100 Chance for each ally to gain Fire ATK Up (Stackable)Fire ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Agni Point III 120 All allies gain 5% Fire ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 25%)Fire ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 25%)Duration: Indefinite
.[14]
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Agni Point IV 120 Deals 10% amplified DMG when at elemental advantage.[19] ?
Neptune Point II 100 Chance for each ally to gain Water ATK Up (Stackable)Water ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Neptune Point III 120 All allies gain 5% Water ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 25%)Water ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 25%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Neptune Point IV 120 Deals 10% amplified DMG when at elemental advantage.[19] ?
Titan Point II 100 Chance for each ally to gain Earth ATK Up (Stackable)Earth ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Titan Point III 120 All allies gain 5% Earth ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 25%)Earth ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 25%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Titan Point IV 120 Deals 10% amplified DMG when at elemental advantage.[19] ?
Zephyrus Point II 100 Chance for each ally to gain Wind ATK Up (Stackable)Wind ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus
★☆☆
Zephyrus Point III 120 All allies gain 5% Wind ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 25%)Wind ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 25%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Zephyrus Point IV 120 Deals 10% amplified DMG when at elemental advantage.[19] ?
Zeus Point 65 Chance for all allies to gain Light ATK Up (Stackable)Light ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★☆☆
Zeus Point II 100 Chance for all allies to gain Light ATK Up (Stackable)Light ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★☆
Zeus Point III 120 All allies gain 5% Light ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 25%)Light ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 25%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Zeus Point IV 120 Deals 10% amplified DMG when at elemental advantage.[19] ?
Hades Point 65 Chance for all allies to gain Dark ATK Up (Stackable)Dark ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★☆☆
Hades Point II 100 Chance for all allies to gain Dark ATK Up (Stackable)Dark ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★☆
Hades Point III 120 All allies gain 5% Dark ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 25%)Dark ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 25%)Duration: Indefinite
.[16]
Bullet Casting Bonus 2
★★★
Hades Point IV 120 Deals 10% amplified DMG when at elemental advantage.[19] ?

Crafting Resources

  • This Google Spreadsheet can be used to track the total amount of materials to craft bullets. It is protected, so make a copy of it (File > Make a copy...) on your own Google account to maintain your own updates.

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Three-Round Burst No
Open Fire No
Fortitude Yes
Guerrilla Tactics Yes
Combat Rations Unknown
Immortal Operative Unknown
Ammunition Belt Unknown

Resources

Assessment

This section contains subjective remarks about this class.
Relevancy of information and recommended weapons can quickly change over time.
Use substantial discretion before heavily investing resources.

Overview

Soldier is an offensive class specialized around bursting with normal attack damage. It uses the bullet mechanic unique to the Gunslinger line. As such, the effectiveness of Soldier heavily hinges on the availability of having good main weapons that possess favorable bullet slots. Without key bullets equipped, Soldier's damage output may fall short compared to other classes. Given the considerable effort required to craft strong bullets, it is recommended to pursue this class only if you intend to obtain optimal bullets and a strong main weapon.

Skill Overview

Class Skill

Skill Priority Comments

 Three-Round BurstGain Guaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 1 turn
and instantly perform a normal attack without using up a turn. (Consumes bullets.)
At level 30:
Also gain 20% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
Strength: 20%Duration: 1 turn
.
Default
  • A very powerful skill that fits into many burst rotations.
  • Can expend up to 3 bullets.

Extended Mastery

Skill Priority Comments

 Open FireDeal one-foe attacks until all bullets are consumed.
High
  • Can be considered as a more potent version of  Three-Round BurstGain Guaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
    Duration: 1 turn
    and instantly perform a normal attack without using up a turn. (Consumes bullets.)
    At level 30:
    Also gain 20% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
    Strength: 20%Duration: 1 turn
    .
  • Since this skill uses all available bullets, it is optimal to have all 6 bullets ready before casting this skill.
  • Can be used in conjunction with  Ammunition BeltGain Ammunition BeltReloads when out of Bullets (Can't be extended / Can't be removed)
    Duration: 3 turns
    .
    to instantly reload after this skill.

 FortitudeGain 10% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
Strength: 10%Multiplier: SeraphicDuration: 5 turns
, JammedATK is greatly boosted based on how low HP is
Strength: 7%-20%Duration: 5 turns
, and 70% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 5 turns
.
Low
  • 10% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
    Strength: 10%Multiplier: SeraphicDuration: 5 turns
    will not be received if used on the same turn as  Three-Round BurstGain Guaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
    Duration: 1 turn
    and instantly perform a normal attack without using up a turn. (Consumes bullets.)
    At level 30:
    Also gain 20% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
    Strength: 20%Duration: 1 turn
    .
    since it provides a stronger 20% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
    Strength: 20%Duration: 1 turn
    effect.
  • This skill does not bring anything noteworthy and is not worth running over other skills that Soldier provides.

 Guerrilla TacticsGain 50% Dodge Rate UpChance to dodge DMG and debuffs
Strength: 50%Duration: 2 turns
, 30% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 2 turns
and Guerrilla WarfareDeals 4-hit superior elemental DMG to random foes upon dodging
Strength: ~250,000 per hitDuration: 2 turns
. (Damage cap: ~1,000,000.)
Low
  • Can be useful in a skill damage focused low button setup, however other classes perform this role much more effectively and requires less effort as you do not need to farm bullets.

Ultimate Mastery

Skill Priority Comments

 Combat RationsAll allies gain RevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
Strength: 1000 HP or 10% charge barDuration: 3 turns
, 100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, and 10% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
.
Low
  • The buffs from this skill do not provide enough value and is generally not worth running over other skills that Soldier provides.

 Immortal OperativeGain UndyingCan withstand lethal DMG (Leaves 1 HP)
Duration: 2 turns
, Full Hostility100% chance to be targeted by one-ally attacks
Duration: 2 turnsFull hostility has the same properties as Substitute, but has lower targeting priority than Substitute
, and Immortal OperativeDouble Strike effect at end of turn when almost knocked out
Duration: 2 turns
.
Low
  • A niche skill that can be useful if MC's HP can be easily manipulated.
  • Can be used to tank a dangerous enemy attack.

 Ammunition BeltGain Ammunition BeltReloads when out of Bullets (Can't be extended / Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turns
.
High
  • Often used in conjunction with  Open FireDeal one-foe attacks until all bullets are consumed.,  Three-Round BurstGain Guaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
    Duration: 1 turn
    and instantly perform a normal attack without using up a turn. (Consumes bullets.)
    At level 30:
    Also gain 20% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
    Strength: 20%Duration: 1 turn
    .
    and Double StrikeAttacks twice each turn
    effects to capitalize on buffs or debuffs with short durations.
  • Enables many different kinds of burst setups.

Recommended Bullets

Bullet Type Comments
Iron Bullet V
150 ATK
Hits all: No

Iron Bullet V

Parabellum
  • Parabellum bullet with the highest ATK
Expert Model: Chaos Legion
ATK: 200
Surpasses DMG cap by 30% / ~20% chance to inflict BoreDEF is sharply lowered / DMG taken is sharply boosted (Can't be removed / Can't be extended)
Strength: 50% DEF Down / Boost to DMG taken cap: 100,000Duration: 1 turn Local status effect
on foe

Expert Model: Chaos Legion

Rifle
  • A relatively high ATK modifier Rifle bullet that is able to inflict BoreDEF is sharply lowered / DMG taken is sharply boosted (Can't be removed / Can't be extended)
    Strength: 50% DEF Down / Boost to DMG taken cap: 100,000Duration: 1 turn Local status effect
    .
  • 5 copies are often used in Hraesvelgr.
Expert Model: Anagenesis
ATK: 250
Surpasses DMG cap by 30% / ~20% chance for all allies to gain a random Fruit of TreacheryFruit of Treachery AlphaUpon using damage skills: Consumes 50% of current HP / Deals 20,000% of HP consumed as plain DMG to a foe (Can't be removed / Ends upon using a damage skill)
Duration: 2 turns

Fruit of Treachery BetaUpon using healing skills: Restore all allies' HP by 15,000 / Fills 1 charge diamond on a foe (Can't be removed / Ends upon using a healing skill)
Duration: 2 turns

Fruit of Treachery GammaUpon using buff skills: 2-turn cut to skill cooldowns / Consumes all of charge bar (Can't be removed / Ends upon using a buff skill)
Duration: 2 turns

Fruit of Treachery DeltaUpon using debuff skills: Delay effect to a foe / Caster takes 10,000 plain DMG (Can't be removed / Ends upon using a debuff skill)
Duration: 2 turns
buff

Expert Model: Anagenesis

Rifle
  • An alternative to Expert Model - Chaos Legion; it is used when higher Raw ATK or less debuff variance is preferred.
Expert Model: Genesis Nova
ATK: 300
Surpasses DMG cap by 70% / 999,999 Plain DMG to all foes / Consume all bullets

Expert Model: Genesis Nova

Rifle
  • The highest ATK modifier for Rifle bullets.
  • Note: Upon use, this bullet will consumes all other bullets so only one copy will ever be needed and it should only be placed in the last chamber.
Slug Shot II
300 ATK
Hits all: No
Hit to caster's DEF / Hit to caster's double attack rate (Stackable)

Slug Shot II

Cartridge
  • Cartridge bullet with the highest ATK.
Chaser Shell
60 ATK
Hits all: Yes
~80% chance to gain 15% Bonus DMGDeals bonus DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 15%Duration: 2 turns

Chaser Shell

Cartridge
  • Has a chance at providing MC with 15% Bonus DMGDeals bonus DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
    Strength: 15%Duration: 2 turns
    at the cost of raw ATK.
Enhancing Shell
90 ATK
Hits all: Yes
~50% chance for each ally to gain Supplemental DMGDMG dealt is supplemented
Strength: 5% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

Enhancing Shell

Cartridge
  • Has a chance at providing the party with Supplemental DMGDMG dealt is supplemented
    Strength: 5% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
    On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
    at the cost of raw ATK.
"Primal" Point IV refers to any of the following bullets:"Primal" Point IV
120 ATK
Hits all: No
Deals 10% amplified DMG when at elemental advantage.

"Primal" Point IV

Aetherial
  • Aetherial Bullet with the highest ATK with a strong effect.
  • These bullets are all functionally the same as each other. They are not element specific. For example, you can use Zephyrus Point IV in a Water gun and you will still deal Water damage and receive the 10% amplified DMG if you are at an elemental advantage.

Notable Main Weapon Options

Soldier's performance heavily depends on what bullet slots are available. All weapons below possess favorable bullet slots however the list is not exhaustive and does not account for all situations. Due to the significant effort it takes in crafting bullets, make sure to research setups before committing.

Class Champion Weapon Overview

Weapon Info Comments

John Doe
 Defender of the PeaceMassive Dark damage to a foe.
Gain Charge Bar +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
Strength: 30%
.
Reload bullets.
John Doe is not recommended as a main weapon. The weapon skills it provides are not enough for it to be a competitive option. Better alternatives are listed below.
Gunslinger's NatureWhen main weapon (MC only): 20% boost to bullets' ATK.
Gunslinger's HumanityWhen main weapon (MC only): Starts battle with Lethal Attack Dodged (1 time)Can withstand lethal DMG (Leaves 1 HP)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Gunslinger's DivinityWhen main weapon (MC only): 4-hit, 150% superior elemental DMG to random foes at end of turn when no damage has been taken (Damage cap: ~190,000 per hit).
Gunslinger's DevilryWhen main weapon (MC only): Gain 5%-30% Bonus DMGDeals bonus DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 5%-30%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
based on number of bullets remaining upon using charge attack (5% per bullet remaining).

Farmable Options

Weapon Element Source Charge Attack Comments

Ten-Wolf Gun
Event:
Unite and Fight
Dread Barrage
 
Cosmic AlignmentMassive Light damage to a foe.
Gain Charge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
.
  • After the weapon has been element changed, it can be used in niche OTK setups.
    • It is NOT recommended to farm bullets purely for this application.
  • Can be upgraded fully for more bullet slots at the cost of Crystals and a Gold Brick.

Exo Antaeus
Event:
Exo Cocytus Crucible
 
Lago GhiacciatoMassive Water damage to a foe.
MC and a random ally gain TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Duration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
.
After 4★:
MC also gains Flurry (2-hit)Normal attacks deal 2-hit DMG to random foes
Duration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
.
  • Attack Awakening is preferred for main weapon purposes due to its strong stat boosts and passive buffs.
  • Can be considered a budget Hraesvelgr that also requires additional setup.
  • Recommended Bullet Layout:
    • "Primal" Point IV refers to any of the following bullets:"Primal" Point IV
      120 ATK
      Hits all: No
      Deals 10% amplified DMG when at elemental advantage.
      Primal Point IV x3
    • Expert Model: Anagenesis
      ATK: 250
      Surpasses DMG cap by 30% / ~20% chance for all allies to gain a random Fruit of TreacheryFruit of Treachery AlphaUpon using damage skills: Consumes 50% of current HP / Deals 20,000% of HP consumed as plain DMG to a foe (Can't be removed / Ends upon using a damage skill)
      Duration: 2 turns

      Fruit of Treachery BetaUpon using healing skills: Restore all allies' HP by 15,000 / Fills 1 charge diamond on a foe (Can't be removed / Ends upon using a healing skill)
      Duration: 2 turns

      Fruit of Treachery GammaUpon using buff skills: 2-turn cut to skill cooldowns / Consumes all of charge bar (Can't be removed / Ends upon using a buff skill)
      Duration: 2 turns

      Fruit of Treachery DeltaUpon using debuff skills: Delay effect to a foe / Caster takes 10,000 plain DMG (Can't be removed / Ends upon using a debuff skill)
      Duration: 2 turns
      buff
      Expert Model: Anagenesis x2
    • Expert Model: Genesis Nova
      ATK: 300
      Surpasses DMG cap by 70% / 999,999 Plain DMG to all foes / Consume all bullets
      Expert Model: Genesis Nova x1

Luminiera Bolt Credo
Raid:
Luminiera Credo Omega (Raid)
 
Glauki AktisMassive Light damage to a foe.
Remove 1 buff.
All allies gain 10% Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
  • Recommended Bullet Layout:
    • "Primal" Point IV refers to any of the following bullets: