|Description||Commandeer foes' boosts and execute triple attacks.|
|Prerequisites||Raider and Warrior, Lvl 20|
|Bounty Hunter success rate +4%, total +20%|
|Master Bonuses||Inhibit overdrive +3% (Mode Bar fills more slowly and drains faster)|
|Looking for Treasure||Increases the success rate of Bounty Hunter. Increases Attack as Bounty Hunter level increases.|
|Rapid Shot||Increases the effectiveness of Lethal Aim and reduces its cooldown by 2 turn.|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Double Attack, Charge Attack Damage|
Bounty Hunter IIInflict 2 stacks of on one enemy.: Additional bounty stacks.
Miserable MistInflict and on all enemies.: Massive increase to effective damage and survivability.
Double Trouble IIIGain: Pair with Crack Shot II for massive burst.
Spear: All parties gain and .
Axe: Inflict and on one enemy..
Extend BreakInflict and on one enemy.: As needed in organized multi-player content.
C/DCooldown in Turns
DurDuration in Turns or Seconds
SubSubskill usable on other classes
LVLClass level required
|Crack Shot II||Gainand .||5T||1T||No||1|
|Bounty Hunter III||Inflict 3 stacks ofon one enemy.||3T||-||Yes||5||See Drop rate boosts.|
|Lethal Aim||Gain.||12T||4T||Yes||15||Cooldown decreases to 10 turns with Rapid Shot passive.|
Extended Mastery Skills
EMPCost in EMP
|Extend Break||Inflictand on one enemy.||6T||Varies||5||Duration scales with number of, around 120 seconds at 9 stacks.|
|Force Snatch||Remove one buff from one enemy and gain an equivalent buff.||8T||15||Typically only 3 turns duration on stolen buff. Magnitude of high powered buffs will typically be scaled down (e.g. 20,000 regen becomes 200 regen).|
Primarily a quality-of-life investment, Hawkeye's primary purpose is to increase bounty stacks on foes to increase their drop rates.
- Crack Shot IIGain and .provides considerable burst, but only to enemies already in break. Since the biggest challenge in many early/mid-game fights is surviving until a foe is in break to begin with, however it's often a tool of convenience more than real value.
- Bounty Hunter IIIInflict 3 stacks of on one enemy.is effectively a permanent attack boost due to Hawkeye's passive, but deals no direct damage. Its value as a subskill is also limited by other classes lacking the passive to increase its hit rate
- Lethal AimGain .is powerful if you get lucky, but less reliable than other DA/TA buffs and completely outclassed byRampageGain and .and Double Trouble III as a subskill
Overall, Hawkeye is nifty for getting some extra AP efficiency out of content you can farm confidently without the tools of any other class. It is also useful in multiplayer battles, as all players will appreciate the bounty stacks and the foes are more likely to be in break. Its lack of high-impact skills, however, makes it a low priority for players with weak grids or limited CP.
- Extend BreakInflict and on one enemy.is excellent, but niche in solo play; it can simply be bought when it is expected to be used.
- Force SnatchRemove one buff from one enemy and gain an equivalent buff.is conceivably useful, but probably not worth buying due to its high cost and long cooldown compared toDispelRemoves one buff from a foe.