|Class line||Thief ⇢ Raider ⇢ Hawkeye ⇢ Bandit Tycoon|
|Description||Commandeer foes' boosts and execute triple attacks.|
Lvl 20 Raider and Warrior
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||Inhibit overdrive +3%|
|Release date||?||Other sites|
|Looking for Treasure||Boost to
's success rate. |
Boost to ATK based on target's stacks.
|Rapid Shot||Boost to
's triple attack rate. |
Reduce 's cooldown by 2 turns.
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
: Additional stacks.
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Crack Shot II||Gainand .||5T||1T||No||1|
|Bounty Hunter III||Inflict 3 stacks ofon a foe.||3T||-||Yes||5|
|Lethal Aim||Gain .||12T||4T||Yes||15|
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Extend Break||Inflictand on a foe.||6T||Varies||5||Duration scales with's stacks, being around 120 seconds at .|
|Force Snatch||Remove 1 buff from a foe.
Primarily a quality-of-life investment, Hawkeye's primary purpose is to increase bounty stacks on foes to increase their drop rates.
- provides considerable burst, but only to enemies already in break. Since the biggest challenge in many early/mid-game fights is surviving until a foe is in break to begin with, however it's often a tool of convenience more than real value.
- is effectively a permanent attack boost due to Hawkeye's passive, but deals no direct damage. Its value as a subskill is also limited by other classes lacking the passive to increase its hit rate
- Double Trouble III as a subskill is powerful if you get lucky, but less reliable than other DA/TA buffs and completely outclassed by and
Overall, Hawkeye is nifty for getting some extra AP efficiency out of content you can farm confidently without the tools of any other class. It is also useful in multiplayer battles, as all players will appreciate the bounty stacks and the foes are more likely to be in break. Its lack of high-impact skills, however, makes it a low priority for players with weak grids or limited CP.
- is excellent, but niche in solo play; it can simply be bought when it is expected to be used.
- is a good alternative to ; it has a slightly longer cooldown, but provides a guaranteed triple attack for one turn which is good when paired with Crack Shot II.
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras|
|Chrysaor • Lumberjack • Cavalier • Monk • Robin Hood|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Soldier • Nekomancer • Tormentor • Rising Force|