|Class line||Thief ⇢ Raider ⇢ Hawkeye ⇢ Bandit Tycoon|
|Description||Commandeer foes' boosts and execute triple attacks.|
|Prerequisites||Raider and Warrior, Lvl 20|
Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.
|Bounty Hunter success rate +4%, total +20%|
|Master Bonuses||Inhibit overdrive +3% (Mode Bar fills more slowly and drains faster)|
|Looking for Treasure||Increases the success rate of Bounty Hunter. Increases Attack as Bounty Hunter level increases.|
|Rapid Shot||Increases the effectiveness of Lethal Aim and reduces its cooldown by 2 turn.|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Double Attack, Charge Attack Damage|
: Massive increase to effective damage and survivability.
: Pair with Crack Shot II for massive burst.
: As needed in organized multi-player content.
C/DCooldown in Turns
DurDuration in Turns or Seconds
SubSubskill usable on other classes
LVLClass level required
|Crack Shot II||Gainand .||5T||1T||No||1|
|Bounty Hunter III||Inflict 3 stacks ofon one enemy.||3T||-||Yes||5||See Drop Rate Boosts.|
|Lethal Aim||Gain.||12T||4T||Yes||15||Cooldown decreases to 10 turns with Rapid Shot passive.|
Extended Mastery Skills
EMPCost in EMP
|Extend Break||Inflictand on one enemy.||6T||Varies||5||Duration scales with number of, around 120 seconds at 9 stacks.|
|Force Snatch||Remove one buff from one enemy and gain an equivalent buff.||8T||15||Typically only 3 turns duration on stolen buff. Magnitude of high powered buffs will typically be scaled down (e.g. 20,000 regen becomes 200 regen).|
Primarily a quality-of-life investment, Hawkeye's primary purpose is to increase bounty stacks on foes to increase their drop rates.
- provides considerable burst, but only to enemies already in break. Since the biggest challenge in many early/mid-game fights is surviving until a foe is in break to begin with, however it's often a tool of convenience more than real value.
- is effectively a permanent attack boost due to Hawkeye's passive, but deals no direct damage. Its value as a subskill is also limited by other classes lacking the passive to increase its hit rate
- Double Trouble III as a subskill is powerful if you get lucky, but less reliable than other DA/TA buffs and completely outclassed by and
Overall, Hawkeye is nifty for getting some extra AP efficiency out of content you can farm confidently without the tools of any other class. It is also useful in multiplayer battles, as all players will appreciate the bounty stacks and the foes are more likely to be in break. Its lack of high-impact skills, however, makes it a low priority for players with weak grids or limited CP.
- is excellent, but niche in solo play; it can simply be bought when it is expected to be used.
- is conceivably useful, but probably not worth buying due to its high cost and long cooldown compared to .
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Glorybringer • Nekomancer|