|Class line||Drum Master ⇢ Rising Force|
|Description||Rage against conformity and bend the skies to the will of the thrash.|
- Clear Chapter 11 Quest: Light My Fire
Change the 's Element
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||Boost to main weapon's ATK when main weapon is a harp +3%|
|Release date||?||Other sites|
|New Wave||MC has a maximum charge bar limit of 200%.
10% boost to ATKUnique modifier and 20% boost to DEF to Harp-specialty allies.
to an ally that uses charge attack (Max: 3).|
(Boost to multiattack rate based on number of .
Guts effect when HP is 25% or above [Consumes 3 ].)
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||?||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||?|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Extended Mastery Skills:
: Helps the party C.A. faster to build stacks. : Huge burst potential at max Feedback, with high skill DMG cap and massive charge boost for all allies.
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Rising Force||All allies gain
MC also gains .
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Mosh Pit||Deploy the field effect.||9T||5T||25|
|Jet To Jet||Gain. (Recast to end.)||5T||-||20||MC absorbs 5% charge bar from all allies at the end of each turn.
Unaffected by charge bar speed effects.
|Unleash the Fury||Elemental damage to a foe. Consume all
on all allies.|
(Boost to DMG specs and charge bar based on the number of consumed.)
|7T||-||30||See Gameplay Notes.|
- Boosts allies' multiattack rate and rises after using a Charge Attack.
|Lvl||Status||DA Up||TA Up|
- Guts effect works like and consumes 3 .
Unleash the Fury
- Elemental damage and charge bar gained are based on the total number of consumed.
- Charge bar boost is affected by charge bar speed effects.
|1~3||300% (Damage cap: 280,000)||15%|
|4~7||350% (Damage cap: 400,000)||30%|
|8~11||400% (Damage cap: 630,000)||50%|
|12+||700% (Damage cap: 1,160,000)||100%|
on sub allies are counted towards the total, but will not be consumed.
- While sub allies cannot typically gain or retain Shredder's Nature Shredder's Nature
When main weapon: 1 to all allies at battle start.. , they can start battle with 1 via 's
- While sub allies cannot typically gain or retain Shredder's Nature Shredder's Nature
Unlike its predecessor Drum Master, which was an all-around support class that had pitiful damage on its own but was a powerful party buffer and enemy debuffer, Rising Force is a Charge Attack-based damage class comparable toand .
- : A more powerful version of Drum Master's . Unlike Drum Roll, whose buffs for the turn that the skill is used, Rising Force's buffs last until the ally uses a charge attack. The boost to Chain Burst specs now only applies to the Main Character, so you want to make sure the MC is part of the chain burst (instead of, say, starting the C.B. with the second party member).
- : A high-risk, high-reward field effect. Fills an extra enemy charge diamond if a C.A. was used that turn, while every enemy special attack boosts the party's charge bar by 40% (affected by effects). The typical Rising Force team uses this skill with Unleash the Fury to maximize C.A. potential. However, in longer battles, this setup requires being able to mitigate enemy specials.
- : Helps the Main Character fill their charge bar quicker by consuming 5% charge bar from all allies at the end of the turn. More situational compared to the other two subskills as it only benefits MC and may be detrimental for your allies.
- Gameplay Notes for details. : The staple of Rising Force teams. Consumes all on allies to deal damage and boost charge bar. Generally, you want to have 12 Feedback for maximum effect. See
How to Play
Rising Force uses burst damage to hit the enemy harder than they can hit back. As a result, it requires party members that either enable faster Charge Attack rate, provide support (such as ATK buffs or enemy debuffs), help mitigate damage taken in longer battles, or can deal a ton of damage in a short amount of time.
Despite having a 200% maximum charge bar limit, Rising Force typically doesn't care about maxing charge bar as long as MC can Chain Burst with the rest of the party; there is no benefit to holding off C.A. However, MC does care about Chain Bursting with the rest of the party, as only applies to MC and is consumed on C.A. whether MC was part of a Chain Burst or not.
Recommended Main Weapons
- Humanity EmblemWhen main weapon: Boost to all allies' critical hit rate and DMG cap based on their number of .: In longer battles, the Class Champion Weapon's first weapon skill Shredder's Nature Shredder's Nature
When main weapon: 1 to all allies at battle start. makes it an ideal main weapon due to lowering the amount of Charge Attacks needed to reach 3 , and because of its unique interaction with (see Main Weapon section below).
- The Humanity Emblem is a common pick due to its party-wide effect (Devilry and Divinity only affect MC). Its main drawback is that its boosts will be lost if Feedback is consumed, either by using Unleash the Fury or if its Guts effect activates.
When main weapon: 1 to all allies at battle start. interacts with Unleash the Fury. Unleash the Fury's damage specs and charge bar boost are based on the number of on all allies. The skill will only consume main allies' Feedback while Shredder's Nature gives 1 Feedback to both main and sub allies, making sub allies permanent boosts to your Feedback number as long as they aren't switched in as a main ally.
While Helmholtz is the ideal main weapon, some elements have strong alternatives:
- : Best for One-Turn Kill teams due to its powerful C.A. effect and second skill. In longer battles, this weapon has a harder time maintaining C.A. output compared to Helmholtz, but Water's general synergy with C.A.-centric teams makes it easier to work without the CCW.
- / (4★): Wants either the γ Revelation key (all allies gain on C.A.) or Δ Revelation key (all allies gain on C.A.).
- Grand weapon, it is more difficult to obtain than other Helmholtz alternatives and is not necessarily worth the investment cost for Omega teams. (4★): A powerful weapon for Dark teams due to its strong C.A. effects and a weapon skill that works well with C.A.-centric teams. However, as it is a
- The typical Rising Force build is
+ + Flex Slot.
- The strategy is to use Mosh Pit right before an enemy uses a special attack so the party gains (plus however much was gained by sustaining damage, if any). By charge attacking, the party also increases enemy charge diamonds, making them use special attacks faster and repeating the cycle.
- Once you reach a total of 12 across all allies, use for big skill damage and a huge charge boost.
- Because this may cause dangerous special attacks to activate more often, make sure your party is able to handle them.
- + + Flex Slot is a slower but safer build. Instead of inducing special attacks for big party-wide charge boosts, MC absorbs charge bar from allies. The main drawback is that your allies need high multiattack rates to compensate for the charge bar lost. It is also slower than the first lineup, so you may not necessarily see the burst damage you may want from this class.
- + + Flex Slot avoids losing to maximize the Humanity Emblem effect. However, because it loses out on the class' immediate burst damage potential, it is a relatively uncommon build.
- Some flex slot options: (for utility), (for a charge boost to MC), (to boost MC's charge bar gain), (to boost the rest of the party's charge bar gain)
- Rising Force benefits from any charge-boosting summon, such as 4★ (main/support summon only) for instant 200% charge bar on call.
- Side Story summons that give on call. (4★) and (3★) are
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras • Chrysaor • Lumberjack • Cavalier • Monk|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Soldier • Nekomancer • Tormentor • Rising Force|
- Gamewith, Rising Force https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/174733