Apsaras

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

About classes | Class list | Skill list | Extended Mastery | Master Level


Apsaras gran sprite.png

Apsaras gran icon.jpg

Apsaras gran.png

Apsaras djeeta icon.jpg

Apsaras djeeta.png
Apsaras djeeta sprite.png
Class Data
Class line Class 190001 sp icon.pngLancerClass 190101 sp icon.pngDragoonClass 190201 sp icon.pngValkyrieClass 190301 sp icon.pngApsaras
Description Dance and flow along the currents of the winds as you glide your way to victory.
Style Label Type Attack.png Specialty Label Weapon Spear.png Label Weapon Axe.png
Prerequisites CP square.jpg CP ×2,500
Cavalryman Distinction square.jpg Cavalryman Distinction ×20
Trophy Gold square.png Superior LancerRewards
Crystal square.jpg Crystal ×50
Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.
Lvl 1Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +1000   Total:
Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +2000
Icon Bonus Double Attack.png DA +10%
Icon Bonus Triple Attack.png TA +10%
Lvl 5Icon Bonus Double Attack.png DA +5%
Lvl 10 Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +1000
Lvl 15Icon Bonus Triple Attack.png TA +5%
Lvl 20Icon Bonus Double Attack.png DA +5% Icon Bonus Triple Attack.png TA +5%
Completion Bonuses Icon Bonus Inhibit Overdrive.png Inhibit Overdrive +1% and Icon Bonus Double Attack.png Double attack rate +1%
Class Weapon Helmwige square.jpg Helmwige
Release date 2017-01-25 Other sites Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith
Support Skills
Swim Like a Bird, Fly Like a Fish Spear: Boost to double attack rate.
Axe: AmplifySeraphic modifier normal attack damage by 10%. This effect does not stack with Free-Flowing Style.
Crisis Blow Boost to Ability Killstreak.png Resonating SurgeElemental damage to one enemy and gain Status SkillUp.png25% Skill DMG Up (Stackable / Max: 200%)Skill DMG is boosted
Strength: 25% (Max: 200%)Duration: 6 turnsAdditive modifier
.
's damage.
Free-Flowing Style Unlocks at Master Level 20:
Gain effects in order based on number of axes and spears equipped:
  • 1: 20% boost to ATKUnique modifier
  • 2: Guaranteed double attack
  • 3: AmplifySeraphic modifier normal attack damage by 30%
  • 4: 10% boost to damage cap
  • 5: 10% Bonus Elemental DMG effect
Base Multiattack Rates
Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses 20%[1] Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses 15%[1]
Recommended Extended Mastery Perks
Attack, DA Up, Debuff Success
Recommended Subskills

Extended Mastery Skills:
Ability Swan Song.png Swan SongAll parties gain Status Uplift.png10% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
.
Spear: All parties gain Status CriticalUp.png80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
Axe: All allies gain Status Drain.pngDrainNormal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP
Strength: (Healing cap: 800)Duration: 3 turns
and Status 1057.png10% Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
.
: A bread & butter skill for Apsaras, since it helps in boosting the party's charge bar.
Ability Springwater Robe.png Springwater RobeGain Status Mirror Image.pngMirror Image (2 times)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
and Status Springwater Robe.pngSpringwater RobeOn next skill cast, both spear and axe effects activate
Duration: 3 turns or until a skill with Spear/Axe effects is used
.
: Useful for activating Double Trouble's DA/TA with an Axe mainhand or full benefits from some other EM skills.
Ability ArmorBreak 4.png RandgrithInflict Status DefenseDown.png25% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
.
: A strong defense debuff capable of capping with Mist, may not be useful in raids where other debuffers are available.
Subskills:
Ability Miserable.png Miserable MistInflict Status AttackDown.png25% ATK DownATK is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 80%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Dual
and Status DefenseDown.png25% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 80%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Dual
on all foes.
: Good utility for solo content without party members with comparable skills, might be not useful in a raid where other debuffers are available.
Ability Piercing.png Double Trouble IIIGain Status TripleUp.png100% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 100%Duration: 1 turn
.
Spear: All parties gain Status DoubleUp.png10% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turnsWithout other buffs
and Status TripleUp.png5~10% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 5~10%Duration: 3 turnsMaximum effect at 3 buffs.
.
Axe: Inflict Status DoubleDown.pngDA DownDouble attack rate is lowered
and Status TripleDown.pngTA DownTriple attack rate is lowered
on one enemy.
: A good DA/TA source with spear as main hand, and good debuff for axe mainhand. Guaranteed TA for more CA bar generation.
Ability Piercing.png Double Trouble IIGain Status DoubleUp.png100% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 100%Duration: 1 turn
.
Spear: All parties gain Status DoubleUp.pngDA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: MediumDuration: 3 turns
.
Axe: Inflict Status DoubleDown.pngDA DownDouble attack rate is lowered
Strength: MediumDuration: 3 turns
on a foe.
: For further DA source.
Ability Dispel.png DispelRemoves 1 buff from a foe. / Ability ClearAll.png ClarityRemove 1 debuff from all parties.: Apsaras with spear as mainhand tends to be a support class, it's usually required to bring at least one of these subskills in certain raids or solo content.

Master Level BonusesRequirements to unlock Master Levels
Lvl 1 - Lvl 16 Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +400
Lvl 2 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG +2% Lvl 17 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG +2%
Lvl 3 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG Cap +1% Lvl 18 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG Cap +1%
Lvl 4 Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +400 Lvl 19 Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +400
Lvl 5 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG +2% Lvl 20 New Support Skill
Valkyrie alternate color class outfits
Lvl 6 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG Cap +1% Lvl 21 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG +2%
Lvl 7 Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +400 Lvl 22 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG Cap +1%
Lvl 8 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG +2% Lvl 23 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG Cap +1%
Lvl 9 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG Cap +1% Lvl 24 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG +2%
Lvl 10 Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +400
Lancer alternate color class outfits
Lvl 25 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG Cap +1%
Lvl 11 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG +2% Lvl 26 Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +400
Lvl 12 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG Cap +1% Lvl 27 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG +2%
Lvl 13 Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +400 Lvl 28 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG Cap +1%
Lvl 14 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG +2% Lvl 29 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG +2%
Lvl 15 Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG Cap +1%
Dragoon alternate color class outfits
Lvl 30 Upgrade Thunder on the Water
Apsaras alternate color class outfits
Total Master Level Bonuses
Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +2800
Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG +20%
Icon Bonus Skill DMG Cap.png Skill DMG Cap +10%
New Support Skill: Free-Flowing Style
Skill Upgrade: Thunder on the Water
Alternate color class outfits

Skills

Icon Skill Name Effect C/DCooldown in Turns DurDuration in Turns or Seconds SubSubskill usable on other classes LVLClass level required Notes
Ability m 1594 1.png Thunder on the Water 3-hit, 100% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~200,000 per hit).
Inflict Status Lock.pngBreak Boosted (Time)Break mode time is extended
to a foe in Break.
(Boost to specs based on number of axes and spears equipped.)
At level 30:
Additional boost to specs based on number of axes and spears equipped.
6T No 1

Extended Mastery Skills

Icon Skill Name Effect C/DCooldown DurDuration EMPCost in EMP Notes
Ability Swan Song.png Swan Song All parties gain Status Uplift.png10% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
.
Spear: All parties gain Status CriticalUp.png80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
Axe: All allies gain Status Drain.pngDrainNormal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP
Strength: (Healing cap: 800)Duration: 3 turns
and Status 1057.png10% Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
.
9T 3T 20
Ability Dance of Zeal.png Dance of Zeal Gain Status Devotion.pngDevotionThe ally with the highest remaining HP takes one-ally attacks in your place
Duration: 3 turns
.
All other allies gain Status AttackUp.png50% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
and Status DefenseDown.png20% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
.
8T 3T 5 The Status DefenseDown.png20% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
debuff can be removed with Ability ClearAll.png ClarityRemove 1 debuff from all parties. or other debuff removal skills.
Veil does not circumvent self-inflicted debuffs.
Ability Springwater Robe.png Springwater Robe Gain Status Mirror Image.pngMirror Image (2 times)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
and Status Springwater Robe.pngSpringwater RobeOn next skill cast, both spear and axe effects activate
Duration: 3 turns or until a skill with Spear/Axe effects is used
.
6T 3T 10
Ability Crestfallen Flower.png Crestfallen Flower Gain Status Veil.png50% Debuff Res. UpDebuff resistance is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
.[2]
Spear: All allies gain Status Strength.pngStrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
Strength: 20%-10%Duration: 3 turns20% when above 50% HP
Below 50% HP, strength decreases linearly until 10% minimum
.
Axe: All allies gain Status Jammed.pngJammedATK is greatly boosted based on how low HP is
Strength: 10%-20%Duration: 3 turns20% when below 50% HP
Above 50%, strength decreases linearly until 10% at 100% HP
.[3]
6T 3T 30
Ability Wasted Earth.png Lightning Strike Spear-specialty allies gain Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 1 turn
.
Axe-specialty allies gain Status Adversity.png15% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.[4]
6T 1T / 3T 50

Gameplay Notes

Thunder on the Water

  • Boost to specs and gain additional effects based on number of axes and spears equipped:
Axes and Spears Effect Notes
1 Status SkillUp.png10% Skill DMG Up (Stackable / Max: 40%)Skill DMG is boosted
Strength: 10% (Max: 40%)
2 Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
3 Activates twice.
4 Status Skill DMG Cap Up Stack.png5% Skill DMG Cap Up (Stackable / Max: 20%)Maximum amount of skill DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 20%)
Mastery Level 30 only
5 Status DamageCapUp.png5% DMG Cap Up (Stackable / Max: 20%)Maximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 20%)
Mastery Level 30 only

Assessment

Apsaras is a support class which boasts the one of the highest innate multiattack rates, right after Class 270201 mc icon.pngDrum Master and Class 160301 me icon.pngLuchador and rivaled only by Class 210301 kt icon.pngRuneslayer. Like the previous classes in its line, Apsaras has bonus effects in its skills that activate depending on whether an Axe or Spear is equipped as the main weapon. Equipping Helmwige square.jpg Helmwige activates both Spear and Axe effects at once, including the class support skill, bringing them to their full potential. The EM skill Ability Springwater Robe.png Springwater RobeGain Status Mirror Image.pngMirror Image (2 times)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
and Status Springwater Robe.pngSpringwater RobeOn next skill cast, both spear and axe effects activate
Duration: 3 turns or until a skill with Spear/Axe effects is used
.
is an alternative to Helmwige, but only affects the next applicable skill.

Compared to the other high-level Spear-proficient classes (Class 110301 sw icon.pngSpartan, Class 420301 sp icon.pngCavalier and Class 120301 wa icon.pngSage), Apsaras is the most offense-oriented, Spartan provides the best defense against single-turn damage, Sage provides the best healing, and Cavalier (with a Spear) provides the strongest tanking and countering abilities against enemy normal attacks.

In the Axe-specialty department, Apsaras' competition are Class 100301 sw icon.pngBerserker and Class 410301 ax icon.pngLumberjack. While Apsaras carries a wider range of party-wide buffs, Berserker generally has better damage potential and its Sword proficiency is easier to build an Ultima or Hollowsky weapon team around. Lumberjack competes with Apsaras more directly as a support class, and while it needs more ramp-up time, its abilities are much better for solo play or long battles than Apsaras is.

An Apsaras functions best in a party entirely made of spear and axe users, with a weapon grid made mostly of axes and spears, especially at max Master Level. The more axes and spears are equipped, the better Free-Flowing Style and Ability m 1594 1.png Thunder on the Water3-hit, 100% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~200,000 per hit).
Inflict Status Lock.pngBreak Boosted (Time)Break mode time is extended
to a foe in Break.
(Boost to specs based on number of axes and spears equipped.)
At level 30:
Additional boost to specs based on number of axes and spears equipped.
will be, and a party of axe/spear users will be eligible for the very strong buffs from Ability Wasted Earth.png Lightning StrikeSpear-specialty allies gain Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 1 turn
.
Axe-specialty allies gain Status Adversity.png15% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.
. Weapon s 1040307800.jpg Ultima Axe, Weapon s 1040208800.jpg Ultima Spear, Weapon s 1040304900.jpg Cosmic Scythe, Weapon s 1040206000.jpg Cosmic Lance, Weapon s 1040211900.jpg Hollowsky Spear, and Weapon s 1040310300.jpg Hollowsky Axe will be all strong grid picks for applicable teams.

As a result of the rework to emphasise the class to synergize more with spear and axe characters and grids, it is a bit more difficult to use for newer players compared to its peers or even its previous form, Valkyrie. Ability m 1594 1.png Thunder on the Water3-hit, 100% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~200,000 per hit).
Inflict Status Lock.pngBreak Boosted (Time)Break mode time is extended
to a foe in Break.
(Boost to specs based on number of axes and spears equipped.)
At level 30:
Additional boost to specs based on number of axes and spears equipped.
no longer innately boosts charge bar when used with an Axe mainhand, but instead the effect is granted by having one more axe or spear equipped to the grid. On the upside, at that point the skill always provides the full effects without requiring Springwater RobeGain Status Mirror Image.pngMirror Image (2 times)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
and Status Springwater Robe.pngSpringwater RobeOn next skill cast, both spear and axe effects activate
Duration: 3 turns or until a skill with Spear/Axe effects is used
.
or Helmwige, which now no longer have any effect on this skill.

Skills

  • Ability m 1594 1.png Thunder on the Water3-hit, 100% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~200,000 per hit).
    Inflict Status Lock.pngBreak Boosted (Time)Break mode time is extended
    to a foe in Break.
    (Boost to specs based on number of axes and spears equipped.)
    At level 30:
    Additional boost to specs based on number of axes and spears equipped.
    : A strong damaging and self buffing skill that gets significantly better the more axes and spears are in grid. If you have at least two axes or spears in grid, be sure to use Ability Swan Song.png Swan SongAll parties gain Status Uplift.png10% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
    Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
    .
    Spear: All parties gain Status CriticalUp.png80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
    Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
    .
    Axe: All allies gain Status Drain.pngDrainNormal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP
    Strength: (Healing cap: 800)Duration: 3 turns
    and Status 1057.png10% Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
    Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
    .
    first for the extra charge bar gain (assuming you have that skill equipped).
  • Ability Swan Song.png Swan SongAll parties gain Status Uplift.png10% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
    Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
    .
    Spear: All parties gain Status CriticalUp.png80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
    Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
    .
    Axe: All allies gain Status Drain.pngDrainNormal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP
    Strength: (Healing cap: 800)Duration: 3 turns
    and Status 1057.png10% Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
    Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
    .
    : A useful support skill that affects all parties' charge bar gain. However, its low strength and lengthy cooldown makes it less desirable compared to skills with shorter cooldowns or character skills with stronger effects.
    • Spear: A relatively reliable Crit buff is always welcome, but doesn't have any explicit synergy with other skills.
    • Axe: Minor party healing and some party utility via Status Drain.pngDrainNormal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP
      and Status 1057.pngDebuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
      . Note that unlike the Spear effect this only affects your team.
  • Ability Dance of Zeal.png Dance of ZealGain Status Devotion.pngDevotionThe ally with the highest remaining HP takes one-ally attacks in your place
    Duration: 3 turns
    .
    All other allies gain Status AttackUp.png50% ATK UpATK is boosted
    Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
    and Status DefenseDown.png20% DEF DownDEF is lowered
    Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
    .
    is the most situational Extended Mastery Skill that depends heavily on the fight, your main weapon, and team.
    • Its Status AttackUp.png50% ATK UpATK is boosted
      Strength: 50%
      buff is strong, but only effects party members besides the MC. If you need a party-wide ATK up, Rage IIIAll parties gain Status AttackUp.png30% ATK UpATK is boosted
      Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
      .
      may provide a lower Status AttackUp.png30% ATK UpATK is boosted
      Strength: 30%
      effect, but it also has a lower cooldown, affects the MC as well as all other raid participants, and does not self-inflict DEF Down.
    • Status Devotion.pngDevotionThe ally with the highest remaining HP takes one-ally attacks in your place
      shines when the MC must not be hit in order to maintain a buff or trigger an effect, such as Status HypeUp.pngHigh TensionHype lvl increases each turn / Ends upon taking DMG (Max hype lvl 4)
      -style buffs or certain weapon skills such as Helmwige (Humanity) or True Conviction Flashspear's. However, Devotion's poor uptime (3 turns vs. its 8-turn cooldown) means you need other character abilities to fill in the gaps, and it cannot redirect damage from all-ally attacks. Combos well with Ability Spirit.png EinherjarGain Status AttackUpStack.png20% ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 100%)ATK is boosted on every turn
      Strength: 20% (Max: 100%)Multiplier: Unique StackableDuration: Until hit
      .
      for up to double damage with enough time to build up.
    • Consider bringing Ability ClearAll.png ClarityRemove 1 debuff from all parties. or a character with debuff clearing abilities if you expect to take heavy damage.
  • Ability Crestfallen Flower.png Crestfallen FlowerGain Status Veil.png50% Debuff Res. UpDebuff resistance is boosted
    Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
    .
    Spear: All allies gain Status Strength.pngStrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
    Strength: 20%-10%Duration: 3 turns20% when above 50% HP
    Below 50% HP, strength decreases linearly until 10% minimum
    .
    Axe: All allies gain Status Jammed.pngJammedATK is greatly boosted based on how low HP is
    Strength: 10%-20%Duration: 3 turns20% when below 50% HP
    Above 50%, strength decreases linearly until 10% at 100% HP
    .
    provides useful damage buffs but is hampered by its low values. Certain elements typically favor one buff or the other, making the skill pickier about your main weapon than Apsaras' other options. However, when used with Springwater RobeGain Status Mirror Image.pngMirror Image (2 times)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
    (Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
    and Status Springwater Robe.pngSpringwater RobeOn next skill cast, both spear and axe effects activate
    Duration: 3 turns or until a skill with Spear/Axe effects is used
    .
    or Helmwige, both modifiers are multiplied with each other, and the party's damage output becomes more well-rounded regardless of health. The skill is more useful against enemies that debuff your party upon using special attacks, as the party gains a 50% chance of avoiding the debuff.
  • Ability Springwater Robe.png Springwater RobeGain Status Mirror Image.pngMirror Image (2 times)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
    (Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
    and Status Springwater Robe.pngSpringwater RobeOn next skill cast, both spear and axe effects activate
    Duration: 3 turns or until a skill with Spear/Axe effects is used
    .
    is useful as long as you don't have Helmwige square.jpg Helmwige in that element—which means it's useful in most situations, provided at least one of the 3 skills that benefit are also selected (Ability Swan Song.png Swan SongAll parties gain Status Uplift.png10% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
    Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
    .
    Spear: All parties gain Status CriticalUp.png80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
    Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
    .
    Axe: All allies gain Status Drain.pngDrainNormal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP
    Strength: (Healing cap: 800)Duration: 3 turns
    and Status 1057.png10% Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
    Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
    .
    , Ability Crestfallen Flower.png Crestfallen FlowerGain Status Veil.png50% Debuff Res. UpDebuff resistance is boosted
    Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
    .
    Spear: All allies gain Status Strength.pngStrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
    Strength: 20%-10%Duration: 3 turns20% when above 50% HP
    Below 50% HP, strength decreases linearly until 10% minimum
    .
    Axe: All allies gain Status Jammed.pngJammedATK is greatly boosted based on how low HP is
    Strength: 10%-20%Duration: 3 turns20% when below 50% HP
    Above 50%, strength decreases linearly until 10% at 100% HP
    .
    or Ability Piercing.png Double Trouble IIIGain Status TripleUp.png100% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
    Strength: 100%Duration: 1 turn
    .
    Spear: All parties gain Status DoubleUp.png10% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
    Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turnsWithout other buffs
    and Status TripleUp.png5~10% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
    Strength: 5~10%Duration: 3 turnsMaximum effect at 3 buffs.
    .
    Axe: Inflict Status DoubleDown.pngDA DownDouble attack rate is lowered
    and Status TripleDown.pngTA DownTriple attack rate is lowered
    on one enemy.
    ). Status Mirror Image.pngMirror ImageNext one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
    (Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
    is a slightly situational, but potentially very useful, bonus that works well with SubstituteGain Status Substitute.pngSubstituteReceives foe attack in place of an ally
    (Excludes all-foe all-ally attacks)
    Duration: 1 turn
    .
    for negating single-target charge attacks or triggers.
  • Ability Wasted Earth.png Lightning StrikeSpear-specialty allies gain Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
    Duration: 1 turn
    .
    Axe-specialty allies gain Status Adversity.png15% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
    Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
    .
    provides a burst of extra power for the whole team, provided your characters have Spear and/or Axe specialties. The skill can be used with a mixed Spear/Axe team, but shines as a way to provide power to single-weapon teams using Ultima/Hollowsky weapons.
    • The Spear effect lends itself to use in teams built around a burst turn, especially those with access to skill resets from summons like Qilin and Aphrodite. Spear teams using Lightning Strike should bring sources of Bonus Damage and Supplemental Damage for maximum effectiveness. (Weapon s 1040211900.jpg Hollowsky Spear, for example, shines for its passive Supplemental Damage when characters are above 80% HP.)
    • The Axe effect provides a strong damage increase on a 50% uptime, but characters with Axe-specialty are relatively rare and few elements can build an all-Axe lineup.
    • Unlike Apsaras' other skills, this skill doesn't require Helmwige or Springwater Robe; as long as the character has both weapon specialties, they will get both effects. That said, besides the MC who automatically qualifies, few characters are applicable for both effects.

Notable Main Weapons

Apsaras can work with most spears and axes, however your choice of main weapon will affect what skills you can use (unless taking Ability Springwater Robe.png Springwater RobeGain Status Mirror Image.pngMirror Image (2 times)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
and Status Springwater Robe.pngSpringwater RobeOn next skill cast, both spear and axe effects activate
Duration: 3 turns or until a skill with Spear/Axe effects is used
.
). Consider what flavor of Apsaras skills you wish to use on top of the weapon charge attack and skills.

If using Ability Spirit.png EinherjarGain Status AttackUpStack.png20% ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 100%)ATK is boosted on every turn
Strength: 20% (Max: 100%)Multiplier: Unique StackableDuration: Until hit
.
, a main weapon that provides Status Repel.pngUnchallengedNext DMG received will be ineffective
, Status Mirror Image.pngMirror ImageNext one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
or Status Shield.pngShieldNext ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
on charge attack will be very helpful. If using Ability Dance of Zeal.png Dance of ZealGain Status Devotion.pngDevotionThe ally with the highest remaining HP takes one-ally attacks in your place
Duration: 3 turns
.
All other allies gain Status AttackUp.png50% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
and Status DefenseDown.png20% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
.
, a main weapon that clears the Def Down debuff for the team on charge attack may be useful.

  • Class Champion Weapon Helmwige square.jpg Helmwige - Allows both Spear and Axe effects of Apsaras skills to activate at once, without the need for Ability Springwater Robe.png Springwater RobeGain Status Mirror Image.pngMirror Image (2 times)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
    (Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
    and Status Springwater Robe.pngSpringwater RobeOn next skill cast, both spear and axe effects activate
    Duration: 3 turns or until a skill with Spear/Axe effects is used
    .
    , thus saving a skill slot for something else. Also grants both passive buffs from the first support skill, though the Master Level 20 buff can effectively override this benefit with the right grid.
    • Devilry: Also grants Status Bonus Damage.png30% Bonus DMGDeals bonus DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
      Strength: 30%Duration: 5 turns
      to other allies upon using Dance of Zeal. Only worth considering if you are committed to always using Dance of Zeal (and probably Ability Spirit.png EinherjarGain Status AttackUpStack.png20% ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 100%)ATK is boosted on every turn
      Strength: 20% (Max: 100%)Multiplier: Unique StackableDuration: Until hit
      .
      ).
    • Divinity: Also grants Status C.A. DMG Boosted (1 time).png45% C.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)
      Strength: 45%
      upon using Swan Song. Because it does not grant a boost to C.A. DMG Cap, much of the increased damage will be lost due to hitting the Damage Cap.
    • Humanity: Boosts the Main Character's multiattack rate every turn (Ends upon taking damage). Requires the use of Ability Dance of Zeal.png Dance of ZealGain Status Devotion.pngDevotionThe ally with the highest remaining HP takes one-ally attacks in your place
      Duration: 3 turns
      .
      All other allies gain Status AttackUp.png50% ATK UpATK is boosted
      Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
      and Status DefenseDown.png20% DEF DownDEF is lowered
      Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
      .
      's Status Devotion.pngDevotionThe ally with the highest remaining HP takes one-ally attacks in your place
      , characters with high Hostility, or characters with Status Substitute.pngSubstituteReceives foe attack in place of an ally
      (Excludes all-foe all-ally attacks)
      to be effective. This emblem won't be of use against enemies with all-ally attacks.
  • Weapon s 1040209500.jpg True Conviction Flashspear - Its second weapon skill stacks Status 1511 91.pngHorseman's ArcMultiattack rate is boosted and stacks after every turn
    to boost multiattack rate when the MC is not hit - similar to the Humanity emblem on Helmwige. The same upsides and downsides apply, including the near-necessity of use of Ability Dance of Zeal.png Dance of ZealGain Status Devotion.pngDevotionThe ally with the highest remaining HP takes one-ally attacks in your place
    Duration: 3 turns
    .
    All other allies gain Status AttackUp.png50% ATK UpATK is boosted
    Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
    and Status DefenseDown.png20% DEF DownDEF is lowered
    Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
    .
    .
  • Weapon s 1040313800.jpg Machine Saw - Once Master Level 20 is reached and a single extra axe or spear is present in the grid, this will be guaranteed to stack ATK and DEF every turn for the MC.
  • Weapon s 1040311400.jpg Spirit Seeker - The Status Mirror Image.pngMirror Image (2 times)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
    (Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
    Duration: Indefinite
    on every charge attack can make a strategy built around Ability Spirit.png EinherjarGain Status AttackUpStack.png20% ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 100%)ATK is boosted on every turn
    Strength: 20% (Max: 100%)Multiplier: Unique StackableDuration: Until hit
    .
    much more reliable.

Resources

Alternate Colors

Obtained from Class 190301 sp icon.pngApsaras: Master Level 30

References