|Class line||Lancer ⇢ Dragoon ⇢ Valkyrie ⇢ Apsaras|
|Description||Dance and flow along the currents of the winds as you glide your way to victory.|
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||Inhibit Overdrive +1% and Double attack rate +1%|
|Swim Like a Bird, Fly Like a Fish||5% boost to both ATKNormal modifier and DEF.
Spear: Boost to multiattack rate.
|Crisis Blow||Boost to Resonating Surge damage.||Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||Spear: 30%
|Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||Spear: 20%
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, DA Up, Debuff Success|
Extended Mastery Skills:
: Useful for activating Double Trouble's DA/TA with an Axe mainhand or Thunder on the Water's charge boost with a Spear.
: A strong defense debuff capable of capping with Mist, may not be useful in raids where debuffers are available.
: A good DA/TA source with spear as main hand, and good debuff for axe mainhand. Guaranteed TA for more CA bar generation.
: For further DA source.
/ : Apsaras with spear as mainhand tends to be a support class, it's usually required to bring this subskill in certain raids
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Thunder on the Water||300% Elemental damage to one enemy (Damage cap: ~640,000).
Spear: Inflict on one enemy. All parties' gain .
Axe: Mode bar cut to one enemy in Overdrive. All allies gain .
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Swan Song||All parties gain
Spear: All parties gain .
Axe: All allies gain and .
|Dance of Zeal||Gain. All allies except Apsaras gain and .||8T||3T||5||Thedebuff can be removed with Clarity or other debuff removal skills.|
|Springwater Robe||Gainfor up to 2 hits and .||6T||3T||10||lasts 3 turns or until skill with Spear/Axe effects is used.|
|Crestfallen Flower||Gain 
Spear: All allies gain .
Axe: All allies gain .
Apsaras is a decent support-attacker hybrid class which boasts the second highest multi-attack rate right after Luchador and rivaled only by Runeslayer. In general, using a spear will provide buffs that affect the entire raid, including additional damage through criticals or multiattacks. Conversely, using an axe will only affect the player's party but bring about a different set of buffs from the spear effects, including providing 20% charge bar boosts and debuff success rates. Equipping activates both spear and axe effects, including the class passive, allowing to bring them to their fullest potential.
The class also enjoys being able to equip other powerful weapons, such as Berserker over Apsaras may also be better, especially when the presence of an Atma or Hollowsky Weapons in the party grid are considered. Due to plenty of similarities with the Berserker, the latter's sword proficiency may fit in parties better that also use swords. As a counterpoint, an axe-wielding Apsaras is capable of providing better charge bar management, some sustenance, and better debuff success rates for the entire party than Berserkers can., or . However, when using an axe, choosing
A similar argument can also be made with Spartan and Sage versus spear-wielding Apsaras, though in general, only pick either classes when their utility is needed. If a content can be burst through with mostly damage, then an Apsaras provides better damage output than either of the two classes.
When picking subskills, consider the following:
- — The bread and butter of Apsaras, especially when using a spear. Axe-users may be forced to take along with it due to the debuff being very situational. can optionally be considered for extra double attacks for spear-users but not much for axe-users.
- Valkyrie EM skill provides a 50% when paired with , making it one of the few classes (including Berserker, Nighthound, Elysian, and Runeslayer) capable of capping Defense Down alone through their own skills. However, it may not be as useful when debuffers are available in a raid or if a paricular enemy is immune to . — The
- — A powerful support skill that affects all parties' charge bar gain. While decent for spear-users and increases overall damage of the raid, it enjoys better effects with Axe due to its synergy with and its 20% charge bar boost. It also provides some sustenance via and increased party utility via . However, the skill is set back by its lengthy cooldown, making it less desirable compared to skills with shorter cooldowns. Equipping , especially with the Emblem of Divinity which also grants the skill with a buff, can greatly offset the cooldown disadvantage.
- — A decent skill but not particularly powerful due to low values, especially when compared to the Doctor's skill. However, when used with or , both modifiers are multiplied with each other and the party's damage output becomes more well-rounded regardless of health.
- — Fairly situational with its main usage becoming redundant when equipping . However, may still be good to consider when using with an axe, and/or if is necessary. Can also work well with for negating single-hit charge attacks or triggers.
- Valkyrie EM skill because it only affects one person instead of the entire party, and gets removed when hit even once. The skill may also force you to equip or use character skills such as to keep its effects up. However, it does stack with from and can be used in raids where enemies are constantly paralyzed due to its potentially indefinite uptime. — Not a particularly useful
- — Perhaps the worst skill to pick as it is outclassed by due to having a better uptime, affecting all parties and lacks any downsides from . Using a with Emblem of Devilry may increase its priority somewhat, but generally avoid taking the skill.
- / — Both are raid- and party-dependent skills which can be vital throughout a fight where extra damage isn't enough.
- / — Both skills are generally useful when extra damage is enough to break through content. May be swapped out in full raids.
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras • Chrysaor|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Nekomancer|
- hiroXgbf http://hiroxgbf.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html
- jpokiehl EX II https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/976795535137845249
- Hecate_Mk2 Crestfallen Flower https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/976789377916354560