|Class line||Lancer ⇢ Dragoon ⇢ Valkyrie ⇢ Apsaras|
|Description||Dance and flow along the currents of the winds as you glide your way to victory.|
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||Inhibit Overdrive +1% and Double attack rate +1%|
|Swim Like a Bird, Fly Like a Fish||5% boost to both ATKNormal modifier and DEF.
Spear: 10% boost to double attack rate and 5% boost to triple attack rate.
Axe: 80% bonus elemental damage for non-multiattacks.
|Crisis Blow||Boost to's damage.|
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||20%||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||15%|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, DA Up, Debuff Success|
Extended Mastery Skills:
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Thunder on the Water||300% elemental damage to one enemy. (Damage cap: ~640,000.)
Spear: Inflict to one enemy in Break.
All parties gain .
Axe: Mode bar cut to one enemy in Overdrive.
All allies gain .
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Swan Song||All parties gain
Spear: All parties gain .
Axe: All allies gain and .
|Dance of Zeal||Gain
All other allies gain and .
debuff can be removed with or other debuff removal skills. |
Veil does not circumvent self-inflicted debuffs.
|Springwater Robe||Gainand .||6T||3T||10|
|Crestfallen Flower||Gain 
Spear: All allies gain .
Axe: All allies gain .
|Lightning Strike||Spear-specialty allies gain
Axe-specialty allies gain .
|6T||1T / 3T||50|
Apsaras is a support/debuffing class which boasts the one of the highest innate multi-attack rates, right after Drum Master and Luchador, and rivaled only by Runeslayer. Like the previous classes in its line, Apsaras has bonus effects in its skills that activate depending on whether an Axe or Spear is equipped as the main weapon. Equipping activates both Spear and Axe effects at once, including the class support skill, bringing them to their full potential. The EM skill is an alternative to Helmwige, but only affects the next applicable skill.
The class has a range of powerful main weapon options, such as Spartan and Sage), Apsaras is the most offense-oriented. However, the other two provide arguably greater utility due to the rather low values on Apsaras' buffs. There are even fewer options for Axe-wielding classes, limited to only Apsaras and Berserker. While Apsaras carries a wider range of party-wide buffs, Berserker generally has better damage potential and its Sword proficiency fits a wider range of Atma or Hollowsky Weapon teams., or , but faces some competition in class options. Compared to the other common Spear-proficient classes (
is a serviceable skill, but its axe effect is far better in the game's current state. Its inherent damage is decent, but not particularly notable. Some players may find themselves never using this skill outside of its axe effects.
- Spear: Most players who can unlock Apsaras will likely have grids strong enough to make useless, as it doesn't boost Skill DMG Cap. Many HL raids will reset mode bar at certain HP triggers, nullifying the effects of and lowering its value and Break states are far more likely to break to damage dealt anyway.
- Axe: is always helpful, and while the cut to mode bar is negligible, it scales slightly better into later-game raids with long Overdrive gauges.
Extended Mastery Skills:
is a powerful support skill that affects all parties' charge bar gain. Its main setback is its low strength and lengthy cooldown, making it less desirable compared to skills with shorter cooldowns, or character skills with stronger effects.
- Spear: A relatively reliable Crit buff is always welcome, but doesn't have any explicit synergy with other skills.
- Axe: Enjoys more synergy with 's axe effect, and provides some party utility via and i .
- with Emblem of Humanity gains after using this skill, but without providing a boost to C.A. DMG Cap, it scales poorly with player progression.
is the most situational EM pick. In most content, is too situational to be worth using, or have too many all-ally attacks to be effective. Effect-wise, the buff is outclassed by , despite its lower effect, has better uptime and lacks gimmicks.
- Helmwige with Emblem of Devilry slightly boosts its value by providing , but it's a large investment for a single element.
- Helmwige, both modifiers are multiplied with each other and the party's damage output becomes more well-rounded regardless of health. is a decent skill that provides useful buffs, but is hampered by its low values. Certain elements typically favor one buff or the other, making the skill pickier about main weapons than Apsaras' other options. However, when used with or
- is fairly powerful as long as you don't have in that element—which is to say that it is useful in most situations. is a slightly situational, but potentially very useful, bonus that works well with for negating single-target charge attacks or triggers.
The Axe effect is more powerful, but the amount of decent Axe-specialty characters is limited.
Both effects can be applied at once, but besides the Apsaras itself only a few characters have both specialties. Unlike the other skills, this doesn't require Helmwige or . is designed around having Ultima team setups with either of the two weapons, which are not very common at this point. The spear effect is rather lacking considering the weapon itself and double trouble already provide decent multiattack rates, though a guaranteed triple attack could be powerful combined with certain other 1-turn buffs.
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras • Chrysaor • Lumberjack • Cavalier|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Soldier • Nekomancer • Tormentor • Rising Force|
- firemagma, https://twitter.com/firemagma/status/824344316835295232
- hiroXgbf, http://hiroxgbf.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html
- jpokiehl, EX II. https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/976795535137845249
- Hecate_Mk2, Crestfallen Flower. https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/976789377916354560
- Hecate_mk2, Lightning Strike https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/1237345334008754181?s=20