From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Label Rarity SSR.pngWeaponSeries Class Champion Weapons icon.pngClass Champion Weapons
Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 4★Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 5★
Weapon b 1040209700 note.png

Label Element Any.pngYou select this weapon's element when crafting or trading for it. Label Weapon Spear.png HP ATK C.A.×
Level 1 40 354 ??
Level 150 290 2580 ??
Level 200 332 2950 ??
Crafted from Weapon s 1040204700.jpg Romulus Spear (Element)
Only Apsaras can equip this as a main weapon

ID 1040209700_note
JP Name ヘルムヴィーゲ
JP TitleIn the past many weapons had custom titles. Now replaced with series titles in game. 兜姫槍
Release Date 2018-02-22
4★ Date 2018-02-22
5★ Date 2018-02-22
Other Sites Icon Kamigame.pngKamigameIcon Huiji Wiki.pngHuiji Wiki
(Chinese wiki)

Weapon ls 1040209700.jpg
Weapon s 1040209700 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040209700 note.jpg

A treasured spear used in ceremonies to garner Heaven's favor. In the hands of a master lancer, this spear becomes an extension of the self, merging with the wind to bring swift death to its mark.
Charge Attack
Skill charge attack.png Moment of Truth Massive elemental damage to a foe.
Gain Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
Weapon Skills
Ws skill job weapon.png
Wanderer's Nature When main weapon: Both spear and axe effects activate for skills and support skills
Ws skill blank.png
Wanderer's Essence This is the essence of greatness. Gain its power by using emblems.
  Alternate skill 1: Use Emblem of Humanity to pick this skill:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Wanderer's Humanity When main weapon: Boost to multiattack rate every turn (Resets upon taking DMG) (MC only)
  Alternate skill 2: Use Emblem of Divinity to pick this skill:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Wanderer's Divinity When main weapon: All allies gain Status C.A. DMG Boosted (1 time).png45% C.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 45%Duration: Indefinite
upon using Ability Swan Song.png Swan SongAll parties gain Status Uplift.png10% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
Spear: All parties gain Status CriticalUp.png80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
Axe: All allies gain Status 1180.pngDrainNormal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP
Strength: (Healing cap: 800)Duration: 3 turns
and Status 1057.png10% Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
  Alternate skill 3: Use Emblem of Devilry to pick this skill:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Wanderer's Devilry When main weapon: Also grant Status 1383.png30% Bonus DMGDeals bonus DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 30%
to target allies gain upon using Ability Dance of Zeal.png Dance of ZealGain Status Devotion.pngDevotionThe ally with the highest remaining HP takes one-ally attacks in your place
Duration: 3 turns
All other allies gain Status AttackUp.png50% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
and Status DefenseDown.png20% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
Weapon VersionsThis weapon has alternate versions.
Weapon m 1040209700.jpg
Weapon m 1040209800.jpg
Weapon m 1040209900.jpg
Weapon m 1040210000.jpg
Weapon m 1040210100.jpg
Weapon m 1040210200.jpg
5★ Class Champion Weapons
Weapon m 1040308400 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040012600 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040411600 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040412200 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040508000 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040013200 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040609100 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040707500 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040807600 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040209700 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040018100 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040312000 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040812100 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040214000 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040512600 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040613100 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040417200 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040710000 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040021100 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040513800 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040914600 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040509700 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040910300 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040909300 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040014400 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040510600 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040413400 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040111600 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040810900 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040114200 note.jpg