Helmwige (Fire)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Class Champion Weapons
Can be uncapped to 4★Can be uncapped to 5★
ID 1040209700
JP Name ヘルムヴィーゲ
JP TitleIn the past many weapons had custom titles. Now replaced with series titles in game. 兜姫槍
Release Date 2018-02-22
4★ Date 2018-02-22
5★ Date 2018-02-22
Other Sites KamigameHuiji Wiki
(Chinese wiki)
A treasured spear used in ceremonies to garner Heaven's favor. In the hands of a master lancer, this spear becomes an extension of the self, merging with the wind to bring swift death to its mark.
Charge Attack
Moment of Truth Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Gain Guaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
Weapon Skills
Wanderer's Nature When main weapon: Both spear and axe effects activate for skills and support skills
Wanderer's Essence This is the essence of greatness. Gain its power by using emblems.
  Alternate skill 1: Use Emblem of Humanity to pick this skill:
Wanderer's Humanity When main weapon: Boost to multiattack rate every turn (Resets upon taking DMG) (MC only)
  Alternate skill 2: Use Emblem of Divinity to pick this skill:
Wanderer's Divinity When main weapon: All allies gain 45% C.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 45%Duration: Indefinite
upon using  Swan SongAll parties gain 10% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
Spear: All parties gain 80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
Axe: All allies gain DrainNormal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP
Strength: (Healing cap: 800)Duration: 3 turns
and 10% Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
  Alternate skill 3: Use Emblem of Devilry to pick this skill:
Wanderer's Devilry When main weapon: Also grant 30% Bonus DMGDeals bonus DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 30%
to target allies gain upon using  Dance of ZealGain DevotionThe ally with the highest remaining HP takes one-ally attacks in your place
Duration: 3 turns
All other allies gain 50% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
and 20% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
Base Reduction Materials
Note: This is the amount you get for a 5★ uncapped weapon.
Weapon VersionsThis weapon has alternate versions.

5★ Class Champion Weapons