Helmwige (Earth)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
[1]
Rarity SSR.png
[Class Champion Weapons]
Helmwige
Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 4★Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 5★
Helmwige (Earth).png

Label Element Earth.png Label Weapon Spear.png HP ATK
Level 1 40 354
Level 150 290 2580
Level 200 332 2950
Crafted from Romulus Spear Terra square.jpg Romulus Spear Terra
Obtain
Restrictions
Only Apsaras can equip this as a main weapon

ID 1040209900
JP Name ヘルムヴィーゲ
JP TitleIn the past many weapons had custom titles. Now replaced with series titles in game. 兜姫槍
Minimum RankIf your Player Rank is lower than the weapon's minimum rank, its ATK and HP stats will be reduced by 20%. Weapon Skills are unaffected. 60
Release Date 2018-02-22
4★ Date 2018-02-22
5★ Date 2018-02-22

A treasured spear used in ceremonies to garner Heaven's favor. In the hands of a master lancer, this spear becomes an extension of the self, merging with the wind to bring swift death to its mark.
Charge Attack
Skill charge attack.png Moment of Truth Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Gain Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed Triple Attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs

Duration: 1.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turns remaining.
.
Weapon Skills
Ws skill job weapon.png
Wanderer's Nature When main weapon: Both spear and axe effects activate for skills and support skills
Ws skill blank.png
Wanderer's Essence This is the essence of greatness. Gain its power by using emblems.
  Alternate skill 1: Use Emblem of Humanity to pick this skill:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Wanderer's Humanity When main weapon: Boost to multiattack rate every turn (Resets upon taking DMG) (MC only)
  Alternate skill 2: Use Emblem of Divinity to pick this skill:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Wanderer's Divinity When main weapon: All allies gain Status C.A. DMG Boosted (1 time).png45% C.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)

Strength: 45%
Duration: Indefinite
upon using Ability Swan Song.png Swan SongAll parties gain Status Uplift.png10% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted

Strength: 10%
Duration: 3 turns
.
Spear: All parties gain Status CriticalUp.png80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits

Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.
Duration: 3 turns
.
Axe: All allies gain Status Drain.pngDrainDamage dealt is partially absorbed to HP

Strength: Up to 800
Duration: 3 turns
and Status DebuffSuccessUp.pngDebuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted

Duration: 3 turns
.
  Alternate skill 3: Use Emblem of Devilry to pick this skill:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Wanderer's Devilry When main weapon: Also grant Status Bonus Damage.png30% Bonus DMGDeals bonus DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks

Strength: 30%
to target allies gain upon using Ability Dance of Zeal.png Dance of ZealGain Status Devotion.pngDevotionThe ally with the highest remaining HP takes one-ally attacks in your place

Duration: 3 turns
. All allies except Apsaras gain Status AttackUp.png50% ATK UpATK is boosted

Strength: 50%
Duration: 3 turns
and Status DefenseDown.png20% DEF DownDEF is lowered

Strength: 20%
Duration: 3 turns
.
Base Reduction Materials
Note: This is the amount you get for a 5★ uncapped weapon.
Weapon versionsThis weapon has alternate versions.
Helmwige (Fire) icon.jpg
Helmwige (Water) icon.jpg
Helmwige (Earth) icon.jpg
Helmwige (Wind) icon.jpg
Helmwige (Light) icon.jpg
Helmwige (Dark) icon.jpg
5★ Class Champion Weapons
Weapon m 1040308400 note.jpg
Guardian's Xiphos icon.jpg
Hallowed Pilgrimage icon.jpg
Demonic Longstaff icon.jpg
The Storyteller icon.jpg
Original Sin icon.jpg
Championship Belt icon.jpg
Maverick icon.jpg
Chanteuse Angelique icon.jpg
Helmwige icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040018100 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040509700 note.jpg
Tetrastreamer icon.jpg
Unsigned Kaneshige icon.jpg
Ridill icon.jpg
Lunatic Broom icon.jpg
  1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SVENuUYWQ1CTMkgbNi7UQAZjsfBzhGTqG0qlcpPL32E/htmlview