Helmholtz

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rarity SSR.png
[Class Champion Weapons]
Helmholtz
Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 4★Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 5★
Weapon b 1040810900 note.png

Label Element Any.pngYou select this weapon's element when crafting or trading for it. Label Weapon Harp.png HP ATK
Level 1 66 334
Level 150 266 2470
Level 200 300 2826
Crafted from Weapon s 1040810100.jpg Soul Echoer
Obtain
Restrictions
Only Rising Force can equip this as a main weapon

ID 1040810900_note
JP Name ヘルムホルツ
Minimum RankIf your Player Rank is lower than the weapon's minimum rank, its ATK and HP stats will be reduced by 20%. Weapon Skills are unaffected. 60
Release Date 2019-11-22
4★ Date 2019-11-22
5★ Date 2019-11-22
Other Sites
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

Weapon s 1040810900 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040810900 note.jpg

A tool which came directly from the underworld. When the infernal executioner plucks the two-headed dragon's whiskers, the creature's roar explodes from this box in twisted fury, heralding all sinners' impending judgment. Even quivering in fear, the gathered sinners toss their heads to the music, presenting their necks in ecstatic submission to their fate. Beg, sinners, for judgment, pain, and the sweet release of death.
Charge Attack
Skill charge attack.png Pentatonic Dyad Massive Elemental damage to a foe.
Gain Status HypeUp.pngAmpedHype lvl increases each turn / Ends upon taking DMG (Max hype lvl 4)
.
Weapon Skills
Ws skill job weapon.png
Shredder's Nature When main weapon: 1 Status Feedback.pngFeedbackMultiattack rate is boosted based on number of Feedback / Can withstand lethal DMG by consuming 3 Feedback when HP is 25% or above (Max: 3 / Leaves 1 HP / Can't be removed)
to all allies at battle start.
Ws skill blank.png
Shredder's Essence This is the essence of greatness. Gain its power by using emblems.
  Alternate skill 1: Use Emblem of Humanity to pick this skill:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Shredder's Humanity When main weapon: Boost to all allies' critical hit rate and DMG cap based on their number of Status Feedback.pngFeedbackMultiattack rate is boosted based on number of Feedback / Can withstand lethal DMG by consuming 3 Feedback when HP is 25% or above (Max: 3 / Leaves 1 HP / Can't be removed)
.
  Alternate skill 2: Use Emblem of Divinity to pick this skill:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Shredder's Divinity When main weapon (MC only): 50% boost to charge bar gain when all allies take DMG while Status Mosh.pngMoshAt end of turn: Foes' charge diamonds fill by 1 if a charge attack has been used / 40% boost to all allies' charge bars if a special attack has been used
Field effect
Local status effect
is in effect.
  Alternate skill 3: Use Emblem of Devilry to pick this skill:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Shredder's Devilry When main weapon (MC only): 50% Bonus Elemental DMG effect while Status Jet to Jet.pngJet to JetDeals multiattacks / Absorbs all allies' charge bars and boosts caster's charge bar at end of turn (Can't be removed)
is in effect.
Weapon versionsThis weapon has alternate versions.
Weapon m 1040810900.jpg
Weapon m 1040811000.jpg
Weapon m 1040811100.jpg
Weapon m 1040811200.jpg
Weapon m 1040811300.jpg
Weapon m 1040811400.jpg
5★ Class Champion Weapons
Weapon m 1040308400 note.jpg
Guardian's Xiphos icon.jpg
Hallowed Pilgrimage icon.jpg
Demonic Longstaff icon.jpg
The Storyteller icon.jpg
Original Sin icon.jpg
Championship Belt icon.jpg
Maverick icon.jpg
Chanteuse Angelique icon.jpg
Helmwige icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040018100 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040509700 note.jpg
Tetrastreamer icon.jpg
Unsigned Kaneshige icon.jpg
Ridill icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040510600 note.jpg
Lunatic Broom icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040111600 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040810900 note.jpg

Gameplay Notes[edit]

Shredder's Humanity[edit]

  • Boosts allies' critical hit rate and DMG cap based on their number of Status Feedback.pngFeedbackMultiattack rate is boosted based on number of Feedback / Can withstand lethal DMG by consuming 3 Feedback when HP is 25% or above (Max: 3 / Leaves 1 HP / Can't be removed)
    stacks.[1]
Lvl Status Critical Up DMG Cap Up
1 Status Feedback 1.pngFeedbackMultiattack rate is boosted based on number of Feedback / Can withstand lethal DMG by consuming 3 Feedback when HP is 25% or above (Max: 3 / Leaves 1 HP / Can't be removed)
~20% / 50% ~20% chance of dealing 50% more damage. 5%
2 Status Feedback 2.pngFeedbackMultiattack rate is boosted based on number of Feedback / Can withstand lethal DMG by consuming 3 Feedback when HP is 25% or above (Max: 3 / Leaves 1 HP / Can't be removed)
~30% / 50% ~30% chance of dealing 50% more damage. 8%
3 Status Feedback 3.pngFeedbackMultiattack rate is boosted based on number of Feedback / Can withstand lethal DMG by consuming 3 Feedback when HP is 25% or above (Max: 3 / Leaves 1 HP / Can't be removed)
~40% / 50% ~40% chance of dealing 50% more damage. 10%

References[edit]