From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Label Rarity SSR.pngWeaponSeries Class Champion Weapons icon.pngClass Champion Weapons
[Class Champion Weapons]
Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 4★Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 5★

Label Element Any.pngYou select this weapon's element when crafting or trading for it. Label Weapon Bow.png HP ATK
Level 1 34 391
Level 150 256 2810
Level 200 293 3210
Crafted from Rosenbogen square.jpg Rosenbogen
Only Nighthound can equip this as a main weapon

ID 1040707500_note
JP Name メース
Release Date 2018-02-22
4★ Date 2018-02-22
5★ Date 2018-02-22

Maverick (Fire) tall.jpg
Maverick square.jpg
Maverick icon.jpg

A bow born from ancient technology applied to ethereal metal. Its graceful but practical form allows a seasoned hunter to access the pinnacle of his or her capability. The arrows it looses are manifestations of its wielder's soul, capable of chasing down any target—no matter where it may run.
Charge Attack
Skill charge attack.png Shot through the Heart Massive elemental DMG to a foe.
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png80%? / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 80%? chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsStacking: Does not stack with TweyenApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
Weapon Skills
Ws skill job weapon.png
Shadowhound's Nature When main weapon: Also grants Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: +5% for every actionDuration: 3 turnsOn every attack, C.A., damage incurred (even if 0), or dodge; Charge bar will be increased by 5%.
for 3 turns and Status Substitute.pngSubstituteReceives foe attack in place of an ally
(Excludes all-foe all-ally attacks)
Duration: 1 turn
for 1 turn upon using Ability m 313 1.png Evasive Maneuvers800% elemental damage to a foe.
gain Status AttackUp.png100% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 100%Duration: 1 turn
, Status DefenseUp.pngDodge AllTakes no DMG or debuffs while in effect
Duration: 1 turn
, and Status EffectOnDodge.pngBonus Effect on DodgeBlind foes upon dodging
Duration: 1 turn Will deal large damage and inflict blind on all foes.
Ws skill blank.png
Shadowhound's Essence This is the essence of greatness. Gain its power by using emblems.
  Alternate skill 1: Use Emblem of Humanity to pick this skill:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Shadowhound's Humanity When main weapon: 20% boost to Skill DMG cap (MC only)
  Alternate skill 2: Use Emblem of Divinity to pick this skill:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Shadowhound's Divinity When main weapon: Gain 20% Bonus Elemental DMG effect against foes with Status 4002.pngSteady AimTargeted by a skill
(MC only)
  Alternate skill 3: Use Emblem of Devilry to pick this skill:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Shadowhound's Devilry When main weapon: 15% boost to DA rate and 10% boost to TA rate for all allies while Status Twilight Zone.pngTwilight ZoneWhen superior element, DMG is boosted for fire, water, earth and wind attacks
Field effect
is in effect
Weapon versionsThis weapon has alternate versions.
Maverick (Fire) icon.jpg
Maverick (Water) icon.jpg
Maverick (Earth) icon.jpg
Maverick (Wind) icon.jpg
Maverick (Light) icon.jpg
Maverick (Dark) icon.jpg
5★ Class Champion Weapons
Weapon m 1040308400 note.jpg
Guardian's Xiphos icon.jpg
Hallowed Pilgrimage icon.jpg
Demonic Longstaff icon.jpg
The Storyteller icon.jpg
Original Sin icon.jpg
Championship Belt icon.jpg
Maverick icon.jpg
Chanteuse Angelique icon.jpg
Helmwige icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040018100 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040312000 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040812100 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040214000 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040512600 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040613100 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040417200 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040710000 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040021100 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040513800 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040509700 note.jpg
Tetrastreamer icon.jpg
Unsigned Kaneshige icon.jpg
Ridill icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040510600 note.jpg
Lunatic Broom icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040111600 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040810900 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040114200 note.jpg