Maverick (Light)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
[1]
Rarity SSR.png
[Class Champion Weapons]
Maverick
Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 4★Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 5★
Maverick (Light).png

Label Element Light.png Label Weapon Bow.png HP ATK
Level 1 34 391
Level 150 256 2810
Level 200 293 3210
Crafted from Rosenbogen Lumen square.jpg Rosenbogen Lumen
Obtain
Restrictions
Only Nighthound can equip this as a main weapon

ID 1040707900
JP Name メース
Minimum RankIf your Player Rank is lower than the weapon's minimum rank, its ATK and HP stats will be reduced by 20%. Weapon Skills are unaffected. 60
Release Date 2018-02-22
4★ Date 2018-02-22
5★ Date 2018-02-22

A bow born from ancient technology applied to ethereal metal. Its graceful but practical form allows a seasoned hunter to access the pinnacle of his or her capability. The arrows it looses are manifestations of its wielder's soul, capable of chasing down any target—no matter where it may run.
Charge Attack
Skill charge attack.png Shot through the Heart Massive Light DMG to a foe.
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png80%? / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits

Strength: 80%? chance of dealing 20% more damage.
Duration: 3.5 turns
Stacking: Does not stack with Tweyen
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
Weapon Skills
Ws skill job weapon.png
Shadowhound's Nature When main weapon: Also grants Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted

Strength: +5% for every action
Duration: 3 turns
On every attack, C.A., damage incurred (even if 0), or dodge; Charge bar will be increased by 5%.
for 3 turns and Status Substitute.pngSubstituteReceives foe attack in place of an ally
(Excludes all-foe all-ally attacks)

Duration: 1 turns
for 1 turn upon using Ability EvasiveManeuvers.png Evasive Maneuvers
Deal 800% damage to one foe and gain
Status AttackUp.png100% ATK UpATK is boosted

Strength: 100%
Duration: 1 turns
,
Status DefenseUp.pngOther SelfTakes no DMG or debuffs while in effect

Duration: 1 turns
and
Status EffectOnDodge.pngBonus Effect on DodgeBlind foes upon dodging

Duration: 1 turns
Will deal large damage and inflict blind on all foes.
.
.
Ws skill blank.png
Shadowhound's Essence This is the essence of greatness. Gain its power by using emblems.
  Alternate skill 1: Use Emblem of Humanity to pick this skill:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Shadowhound's Humanity When main weapon: 20% boost to Skill DMG cap (MC only)
  Alternate skill 2: Use Emblem of Divinity to pick this skill:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Shadowhound's Divinity When main weapon: Gain 20% Bonus Elemental DMG effect against foes with Status Target.pngSteady AimTargeted by a skill
(MC only)
  Alternate skill 3: Use Emblem of Devilry to pick this skill:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Shadowhound's Devilry When main weapon: 15% boost to DA rate and 10% boost to TA rate for all allies while Status Twilight Zone.pngTwilight ZoneWhen superior element, DMG is boosted for fire, water, earth and wind attacks
is in effect
Base Reduction Materials
Note: This is the amount you get for a 5★ uncapped weapon.
Weapon versionsThis weapon has alternate versions.
Maverick (Fire) icon.jpg
Maverick (Water) icon.jpg
Maverick (Earth) icon.jpg
Maverick (Wind) icon.jpg
Maverick (Light) icon.jpg
Maverick (Dark) icon.jpg
5★ Class Champion Weapons
Weapon m 1040308400 note.jpg
Guardian's Xiphos icon.jpg
Hallowed Pilgrimage icon.jpg
Demonic Longstaff icon.jpg
The Storyteller icon.jpg
Original Sin icon.jpg
Championship Belt icon.jpg
Maverick icon.jpg
Chanteuse Angelique icon.jpg
Helmwige icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040018100 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040509700 note.jpg
Tetrastreamer icon.jpg
Unsigned Kaneshige icon.jpg
Ridill icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040510600 note.jpg
Lunatic Broom icon.jpg
  1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SVENuUYWQ1CTMkgbNi7UQAZjsfBzhGTqG0qlcpPL32E/htmlview