This article is about the class. For the non-party character, see Bishop (NPC).
|Class line||Priest ⇢ Cleric ⇢ Bishop ⇢ Sage|
|Description||Give succor to defeated and injured party members.|
Lvl 20 Cleric and Sorcerer
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||Healing +3%|
|Compassion||5% boost to healing
20% boost to healing cap
|Saving Light||100% boost to amount of HP recovered by Revive
2-turn cut to Revive cooldown
Boost to ATK when Panacea II is used
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, HP, Defense|
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Panacea II||Restores 25% +150 HP to all parties, capped at 2400 HP (1000 HP for other parties) total.||5T||-||No||1||Affects all players
Healing cap increased to 3000 HP (1250 HP for other parties) with
|Dispel||Removes one buff from a foe||5T||-||Yes||5|
|Revive||Resurrects one party member at 25% Max HP and places them in sub slot 1||12T||-||Yes||15||Revive healing amount is affected by Master and Level Bonuses, EMP, , and Support Skills.|
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Veil||All allies gain, nullifying the next debuff received||6T||10||If an attack applies multiple debuffs, all are nullified|
|White Wall||All allies gain(absorbs up to 1500 damage)||7T||3T||12|
A powerful healer and eventually essential for the Dispel subskill, but somewhat limited by the lack of synergy between the skills compared to other classes. Should be unlocked as soon (or late) as Dispel or Veil is needed.
- The weakness of Bishop that Dispel and Revive are irrelevant for many fights and Panacea, while very potent, can have trouble with single-target damage spikes or area burst, both of which Holy Saber handles better. Panacea's short cooldown makes it extremely efficient in battles with low, consistent damage where it can be cast consistently without the party ever being in serious danger, but such fights are relatively scarce.
- Spear proficiency valuably enables Double Trouble III, but Holy Saber can use that as well, and Miserable Mist will often be more efficient regardless.
- For battles where Clarity is better than Dispel, Cleric can be superior despite being a Row II class.
- Considerably more effective in multiplayer, where Dispel is more likely to be useful and you can assist all parties with Panacea and the aforementioned subskills. Raid-wide skills also generate considerable contribution, allowing even new/weak players to farm Event Honors or Pendants efficiently.
Overall, Bishop is usually at least decent, and potentially amazing when more than one of its skills finds use, but there is often a better, more specialized class for a given battle.
- Veil is excellent, but may not be a priority as many characters (including Katalina) can provide it.
- White Wall is not worth the EMP cost as Rain of Arrows III or Bard Song generally offer more survivability.
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras • Chrysaor|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Nekomancer|