|Class line||Samurai ⇢ Kengo|
|Description||Become the dancing blade that cuts through all opposition in battle.|
- Clear Chapter 29 (42) Quest: You Have My Katana.
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||ATK Boost to main weapon's ATK when main weapon is a katana +3%|
|Shinku||Charge bar maximum is increased to 200%.|
|Unyou||Gainupon using charge attack.|
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||4%||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||1%|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Charge Attack Damage Up|
Extended Mastery Skills:
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|One with the Blade||Gain 
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Eagle Reversal||Gain .||6T||2T||30|
|No More Doubt||Gain. (Uses 40% of charge bar.)||7T||1T||40|
|Rending Flash||700% elemental damage to a foe. (Damage cap: 820,000.)
Gain and .
(Uses 60% of charge bar.)
Kengo is an attacker class which focuses on charge attacks. It has 200% maximum charge bar, allowing it to potentially charge attack twice in one turn, and each charge attack grants a permanent stack of
Kengo EM skills:
- Summer Grea's Dragonheart, Grand Vira's Divine Weapon, etc, which can result in nine attacks and a huge amount of charge bar in a single turn. Alternatively, Kengo's own provides guaranteed double attacks and a good chance at triple attacks. — Extremely powerful when combined with guaranteed multi-attack effects like ,
- — A strong nuke combined with a massive buff to charge attack damage and cap. The charge bar can make it a bit cumbersome to use, but it lasts for three turns so it's often possible to empower multiple charge attacks with one use. Becomes less useful when the main character is already hitting the charge attack damage cap, however.
- — Rarely chosen due to Kengo not having any way to redirect attacks to itself. Could be useful against enemies that perform multiple or all-ally attacks, or if the party has some way to redirect hostility to the main character.
- ATK UpNormal modifier, C.A. DMG Up, and Multi-attack Up, dependent on the amount of stacks. grants
- cannot be removed.
|Unyou stacks||ATK UpNormal modifier||C.A. DMG Up||DA and TA Up|
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras • Chrysaor • Lumberjack • Cavalier|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Soldier • Nekomancer • Tormentor • Rising Force|
- hiroXgbf http://hiroxgbf.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html
- Hecate_mk2, Kengou. https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/997064980468981761
- Great Sundome, https://twitter.com/greatsundome/status/997365245680140288
- I_never_fail, Kengou. https://twitter.com/I_never_fail/status/997101417914486784