From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|Class line||Samurai ⇢ Kengo|
|Description||Become the dancing blade that cuts through all opposition in battle.|
- Clear Chapter 29 (42) Quest: You Have My Katana.
Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.
|Master Bonuses||ATK Boost to main weapon's ATK when main weapon is a katana +3%|
|Shinku||200% charge bar maximum limit|
|Unyou||MC gainseffect upon using charge attack (Boost to attack specs and charge attack DMG based on Unyou lvl)||Base Multiattack Rates|
Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses
Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Charge Attack Damage Up|
Extended Mastery Skills:
: Increases charge attack damage for three entire turns so it synergizes well with and .
: Further increase burst damage. An alternative to that does not require EMP to obtain.
: Overall very useful.
: Has a niche use for both activating enmity and enabling usage of and/or on Turn 1. Does not work if charge bar is over 100% so only useful in short fights.
C/DCooldown in Turns
DurDuration in Turns or Seconds
SubSubskill usable on other classes
LVLClass level required
|One with the Blade||Gain 
and .||5T||3T||No||1||Duration only applies to. lasts until taking damage.|
Extended Mastery Skills
EMPCost in EMP
|Eagle Reversal||Gain.||6T||2T||30||Counter damage equals 500%.|
|No More Doubt||Gain. (Uses 40% of charge bar.)||7T||1T||40||If similar effects are present, the effect with lower number of attacks will be overwritten.|
|Rending Flash||700% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: 820,000).
Gain and . (Uses 60% of charge bar.)
AssessmentKengo is an attacker class which focuses on charge attacks. It has 200% maximum charge bar, allowing it to potentially charge attack twice in one turn, and each charge attack grants a permanent stack of , further boosting offensive stats. Kengo synergizes well with multi-attack buffs and charge bar speedups/generation that allow it to charge attack more - of particular note is 4★ , which potentially allows for a full 200% charge bar on turn one for high burst damage. The class weapon is extremely powerful as it provides an extra 50% charge bar gain and also grants charge bar to the whole team on charge attacks, allowing Kengo to charge attack more often and provide more charge bar to allies (including itself) while doing so.
Kengo EM skills:
- Summer Grea's Dragonheart, Grand Vira's Divine Weapon, etc, which can result in nine attacks and a huge amount of charge bar in a single turn. Alternatively, Kengo's own provides guaranteed double attacks and a good chance at triple attacks. — Extremely powerful when combined with guaranteed multi-attack effects like ,
- — A strong nuke combined with a massive buff to charge attack damage and cap. The charge bar can make it a bit cumbersome to use, but it lasts for three turns so it's often possible to empower multiple charge attacks with one use. Becomes less useful when the main character is already hitting the charge attack damage cap, however.
- — Rarely chosen due to Kengo not having any way to redirect attacks to itself. Could be useful against enemies that perform multiple or all-ally attacks, or if the party has some way to redirect hostility to the main character.
- ATK UpNormal modifier, C.A. DMG Up, and Multi-attack Up, dependent on the amount of stacks.
- cannot be removed.
ATK UpNormal modifier
|C.A. DMG Up||DA and TA Up|
- hiroXgbf http://hiroxgbf.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html
- Hecate_mk2 Kengou https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/997064980468981761
- Great Sundome https://twitter.com/greatsundome/status/997365245680140288
- I_never_fail Kengou https://twitter.com/I_never_fail/status/997101417914486784
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Nekomancer|