|Class line||Lancer ⇢ Dragoon ⇢ Valkyrie ⇢ Apsaras|
|Description||Seize the enemy's attack charge to power your own assault.|
Lvl 20 Dragoon and Sentinel
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||HP +3%|
|Release date||?||Other sites|
|Volitional||Spear: Boost to ATK when equipped.
Axe: Boost to DEF when equipped.
|Crisis Blow||Boost to's damage.|
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
: Massive increase to effective damage and survivability.
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Drive It In II||300% elemental damage to one enemy.
Spear: Inflict on one enemy in Break.
Axe: Inflict to one enemy in Overdrive.
|Double Trouble III||Gain
Spear: All parties gain and .
Axe: Inflict and on one enemy.
|5T||1T / 3T||Yes||5||Spear: Effect enhanced based on caster's number of buffs (Maximum effect at 2 buffs for DA and at 3 buffs for TA). 
Axe: Effect enhanced based on target's number of debuffs.
|Resonating Surge||Elemental damage to one enemy and gain .||5T||6T||Yes||15|
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Einherjar||Gain.||4T||Until hit||8||will be removed when hit.|
Valkyrie's main limitation is the situational nature ofand , which offer less utility than or . This makes it more efficient for the aforementioned Spear-wielding classes to simply bring as their subskill. Valkyrie has better damage potential, however, making it better if Holy Saber or Bishop's utility is covered by other party members.
For newer players, a point of consideration for unlocking priority is the increased EXP required to the level Lancer classes. Furthermore, the class is not a prerequisite for any other class besides its Row IV upgrade, Apsaras, lowering the immediate value of the CP investment. While the class's high-level multiplayer value is immense, one will likely have unlocked all Row III classes before it can be capitalized upon.
- : Break-extension and mode bar cut maybe valuable in organized or high-level multiplayer content, but less consistently useful than offerings of other classes. Its damage is average, but synergizes with .
- Main Character, is useful for securing the MC a charge bar lead and valuable enough to some classes (notably Gunslinger) justify it as a subskill even without the Spear or Axe effects.
: Guaranteed triple attacks for 1 turn, while limited to the
- Spear: Raid-wide and is amazing and the main draw of the class for early/mid-game content.
- Axe: Enemy and may be useful in tough raids against bosses with frequent multiattacks, but often less useful than traditional buffs and debuffs (including Spear's version) in general content. The 1 turn guaranteed triple-attack is an excellent bonus,
- : Synergizes with and subskills such as , giving Valkyrie respectable damage bursts even without committing to a skill-based build.
Extended Mastery Skills:
- provides a single-sided , allowing MC to hit 50% DEF Down on their own when paired with —one of the few classes to do so before unlocking Row IV/EXII classes. However, it may not be as useful when debuffers are available in a raid or if the enemy is immune to regular .
- is not particularly useful, as it only affects one ally and is removed after being hit even once, requiring tight synergy with other skills to maintain its effect. However, it does stack with from and can be used in raids where enemies are constantly paralyzed due to its potentially indefinite uptime.
- In Norse mythology, einherjar are fallen warrior brought to Valhalla by valkyries.
- Randgrith, also spelled Randgríðr or Randgrid, is the name of a Valkyrie in Norse mythology, which can be translated as "shield-truce" or possibly "shield-destroyer".
- It was mistranslated as Land Grease until 2018-09-25.
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras|
|Chrysaor • Lumberjack • Cavalier • Monk • Robin Hood|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Soldier • Nekomancer • Tormentor • Rising Force|
- Dashi, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18QlXwzSN0QpaW2kRg_t8VRELF8w2woWRyvR1zUTV-B8/edit?usp=sharing
- graninfo, http://graninfo.com/wp2/granbluefantasy/dualimpulse3
- zekasyuz, https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/946586899719659521
- Gamewith, https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/21404