From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|Class line||Lancer ⇢ Dragoon ⇢ Valkyrie ⇢ Apsaras|
|Description||Seize the enemy's attack charge to power your own assault.|
Lvl 20 Dragoon and Sentinel
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||HP +3%|
|Volitional||Boost to ATK when a spear is equipped.
Boost to DEF when an axe is equipped.
|Crisis Blow||Boost to Resonating Surge DMG.||Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
/ : Narrower debuff than Mist but deals damage.
: Alternative to Defense Breach, does not deal damage but stronger debuff.
: Raid-wide; further increases Double Trouble III damage spike.
: Further increases utility against charge attacks.
: Alternate with Double Trouble III for permanent raid-wide .
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Drive It In II||300% Elemental DMG to one enemy.
Spear: Inflict on one enemy.
Axe: Mode bar cut to one enemy in Overdrive.
|Double Trouble III||Gain
Spear: All parties gain and .
Axe: Inflict and on one enemy.
|5T||1T / 3T||Yes||5||Spear's bonus effect affects all players. Effect enhanced based on caster's number of buffs.|
|Resonating Surge||Elemental DMG to one enemy and gain.||5T||6T||Yes||15||is additive to the % damage of the skill.|
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Einherjar||Gain 20%(Max: 100%).||4T||Until hit||8||Gain 20%(Max: 100%) every turn. Effect ends upon taking damage.|
AssessmentEssentially two classes in one and providing the immensely powerful as a subskill, Valkyrie offers many tools, but is often overshadowed by the more universally effective Holy Saber and Bishop outside of highly organized multiplayer content.
- Double Trouble III: Spear's raid-wide Gunslinger) justify Double Trouble as a subskill even without the Spear or Axe effects. and is amazing and the main draw of the class for early/mid-game content. Axe's enemy and is excellent in tough raids against bosses with frequent multi-attacks, but often less useful than traditional buffs and debuffs (including Spear's version) in general content. The 1 turn guaranteed triple-attack is an excellent bonus, securing the MC a charge bar lead and valuable enough to some classes (notably
- Drive it In II: Break-extension and mode bar cut are similarly valuable in organized or high-level multiplayer content, but less consistently useful than offerings of other classes.
- : Synergizes with Drive it In and subskills such as , giving Valkyrie respectable damage bursts even without committing to a skill-based build.
- In Norse mythology, einherjar are fallen warrior brought to Valhalla by valkyries.
- Randgrith, also spelled Randgríðr or Randgrid, is the name of a Valkyrie in Norse mythology, which can be translated as "shield-truce" or possibly "shield-destroyer".
- It was mistranslated as Land Grease until 2018-09-25.
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras • Chrysaor|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Nekomancer|