|Class line||Lancer ⇢ Dragoon ⇢ Valkyrie ⇢ Apsaras|
|Description||Seize the enemy's attack charge to power your own assault.|
Lvl 20 Dragoon and Sentinel
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||HP +3%|
|Volitional||Spear: Boost to ATK when equipped.
Axe: Boost to DEF when equipped.
|Crisis Blow||Boost to's damage.|
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
: Massive increase to effective damage and survivability.
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Drive It In II||300% elemental damage to one enemy.
Spear: Inflict on one enemy in Break.
Axe: Inflict to one enemy in Overdrive.
|Double Trouble III||Gain
Spear: All parties gain and .
Axe: Inflict and on one enemy.
|5T||1T / 3T||Yes||5||Spear: Effect enhanced based on caster's number of buffs.
Axe: Effect enhanced based on target's number of debuffs.
|Resonating Surge||Elemental damage to one enemy and gain .||5T||6T||Yes||15|
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Einherjar||Gain 20%. (Max: 100%.)||4T||Until hit||8||Gain 20%(Max: 100%) every turn until hit.|
- Gunslinger) justify it as a subskill even without the Spear or Axe effects. : Spear's raid-wide and is amazing and the main draw of the class for early/mid-game content. Axe's enemy and is excellent in tough raids against bosses with frequent multi-attacks, but often less useful than traditional buffs and debuffs (including Spear's version) in general content. The 1 turn guaranteed triple-attack is an excellent bonus, securing the MC a charge bar lead and valuable enough to some classes (notably
- : Break-extension and mode bar cut are similarly valuable in organized or high-level multiplayer content, but less consistently useful than offerings of other classes.
- : Synergizes with
Axe: Inflict to one enemy in Overdrive. and subskills such as , giving Valkyrie respectable damage bursts even without committing to a skill-based build.
The main limitation of Valkyrie is thatand are more situational and face more diminishing returns than or . This makes it more efficient for the aforementioned Spear-wielders to simply bring themselves. Overall, this means Valkyrie is unlikely to warrant play until one joins an organized raid group.
For newbies, this makes Valkyrie a priority only onceis desirable over or other subskills. Even then, the increased EXP required to the level Lancer classes and the fact that they are not themselves prerequisites limits the value of the CP investment. While the class's high-level multiplayer value is immense, one will likely have unlocked all Row III classes before it can be capitalized upon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, einherjar are fallen warrior brought to Valhalla by valkyries.
- Randgrith, also spelled Randgríðr or Randgrid, is the name of a Valkyrie in Norse mythology, which can be translated as "shield-truce" or possibly "shield-destroyer".
- It was mistranslated as Land Grease until 2018-09-25.
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras • Chrysaor|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Soldier • Nekomancer • Tormentor|