Jump to navigation Jump to search
|As if possessing a will of its own, this sinful wand maunders the skies in search of its one true wielder. The forbidden magicks produced by its red and gold helix have sent many an unfortunate soul to their demise.|
|All-Range Hell||Massive Dark damage to a foe.
All allies gain .
Additional effect at 4★:
All allies also gain .
|Mistfall's Bloodshed III||Big boost to dark allies' ATK / Take DMG worth 20% of max HP at battle start|
|120||Unlocks at level 120:||Unlocks at level 120:|
|Mistfall's Restraint||Medium boost to dark allies' double attack rate and critical hit rate|
|Unlock Requirements||Awakening EXP Materials||Max Awakening EXP|
|Raise to lvl 100||
|Total|| Might +35%Normal modifier
| DEF +15%
| C.A. DMG Cap +7%|
DMG Cap +5%
Mistfall's Bloodshed III
- All Dark allies take damage at the start of battle, including sub allies.
- This damage can't be prevented or reduced.
- Bloodshed stacks additively up to 40% when equipping multiple copies.
- Raising skill level only affects the ATK boost. It does not affect the damage taken by Dark allies.
- GameWith, Forbidden Agastia. https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/385303