(Redirected from Rupies)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rupies are used in a variety of places, including but not limited to:
- Performing rupie draws
- Uncapping characters, weapons, and summons
- Reducing weapons and summons
- Upgrading Sierokarte's Shop for crafting Revenant Weapons
- Shiny Slime Search!: Very Hard recommended difficulty (30 AP)
- Recommended if you also need EXP for leveling characters, but can be rather AP-intensive and requires reliable sources of Plain Damage to clear efficiently.
- Rupies earned this way will be affected by boosts to rupies earned.
- Joining co-op rooms:
- Because AP is only consumed by the host, other players in the room can efficiently farm treasures that can be sold for rupies.
- Co-op quests themselves do not have a high rupie yield and rupies earned by selling treasures are not affected by boosts, making them overall less efficient unless you're farming for other co-op items.
- Story events with token drawboxes have rupies as rewards from Token Drawboxes (amount varies based on box number), Battle Badge milestones (47,000 total), and Total Honors milestones (25,000 total). Although these rewards aren't affected by boosts, they are profitable for players farming events for their other rewards (such as Crystals, summon stones, and weapons).
- Skyleap Shop have 500,000 Rupies for 200 SkyLeap Points.
The following are notable ways of boosting rupies earned:
- The Journey Drop Shop can temporarily provide up to a +200% boost to rupies earned in battle (+400% during Campaigns). It does not affect rupies earned by selling items, weapons, or summons.
- Certain Wonder effects:
- Pride of Luminiera: 5% boost to rupies earned from quests. (Obtained after clearing Chapter 20 Story: Reach for the Skies.)
- Atmosphere Afloat: 50% boost to rupies earned when other players use your support summons. (Obtained after clearing Chapter 69 Story: What Was Found.)
- Silver Gorget: 5% boost to rupies earned by selling weapons. (Obtained after clearing Chapter 79 Story: At the Frontier's Edge.)
- Ebisu's Flame: 5% boost to rupies earned by selling summons. (Obtained after clearing Chapter 114 Story: Skyward Blessing.)
- The class' support skill gives a 10% boost to rupie drop amount.
- 's charge attack effect grants rupies, even when the enemy is defeated by the attack.
- 's aura provides a 15% boost to rupies earned.