Silverwind Stretch, North Vast
From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
A remote land bathed in silver-white, where a new destiny begins to stir.
Silverwind Stretch is the location for chapters 74-79 of the main quest.
- A territory of the great land mass of North Vast, the most northern area of Phantagrande, with the Eoniho Mountains rising through its center. Due to its location, it is a peculiar area with even more peculiar beasts. A portion of the area, which includes the peaks of the Eoniho Mountains, is occupied by the Grim Basin.
Griephland, Silverwind Stretch
- A wide snowy field whose emptiness breeds both wonder and despair into the hearts of travelers.
Glacier Base, Eoniho Mountains
- The foot of the Eoniho Mountains. Its low visibility disorients travelers and leaves no way of turning back.
Mountainside, Eoniho Mountains
- A treacherous mountainside where explorers frequently fall prey to an endless maze of white and wind.
- Main Quests
- Chapter 76: A Crew Divided (22 AP)
- The people here have slipped quietly into the shadows of the past, and now their existence is only spoken of in legends.
- A sky-splitting boundary where only those who prove worthy may cross into the whirling miasma.
- 3 Lvl 75 Aqua Gyre with 3.2m HP.
Mountain Peaks, Eoniho Mountains
- Near the ridge of the Eoniho Mountains. Only a handful of brave souls have ventured this far.
- Main Quests
- Chapter 79: At the Frontier's Edge (22 AP)
By clicking on the sparkles in the following order, Lyria will find a.
- Bottom Left (The Hidden Village)
- Bottom (Silverwind Stretch Monsters)
- Middle (Eoniho Mountains)
- Top Right (Grim Basin)