From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
An island with a crooked fortress, is scarred by the struggle of its past.
Merkmal Island is the location for chapters 80-83 of the main quest.
- An island located on the edge of Nalhegrande Skydom, landmarked by the giant fortress left by the Astrals. Although it falls under the rule of Idelva Kingdom, it's mostly untouched as the island is without a significant industry or residential population. But since the settlement by the outlaws in recent years, it's become fairly independent, leading to uneasiness regarding their new role in the sky.
- Fields that roll stoically over the island. The unknown brings forth hope and despair in equal measure.
- A fortress that survived the War. The people long for a king with the resolve to protect them.
- Indignant Conflagration (40 AP)
- 3 Lvl 75 Fire Gyre with 2.7m HP.
- The Mysterious Room (50 AP)
- Guaranteed 1 each time.
- A forest in the Zeman Plains. Those who enter gamble their future to test their faith.
- Main Quests
- Chapter 82: Cain's Trap (23 AP)
- A forest in the far reaches of Merkmal Island. Its inviting depths grant skyfarers passage to departure.
- Main Quests
- Chapter 83: Old Battles, New Paths (23 AP)
By clicking on the sparkles in the following order, Lyria will find a.
- Right (Antiquated Townscape)
- Bottom (Fortress Traps)
- Top (Fortress Overlook)
- Middle (Sturren Fort)
- Merkmal is German and means "feature" or "attribute".