Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Just as the purest waters can help soothe the smoldering wounds of even the most hardened warriors, this azure blade can cut through predestined fates to arrive at a brighter future.|
|Frigid Sting||Massive Water damage to a foe.
Remove 1 buff.
Additional effect at 4★:
All allies also gain .
|Verglas Sovereign||Unworldly boost to water allies' ATK|
|120||Unlocks at level 120:||Unlocks at level 120:|
|Astral Thrust||When main weapon: 10% boost to Water allies' one-foe attack damage cap against foes with 5 or more debuffs.|
|▼ 200||Upgraded at level 200 to:||Upgraded at level 200 to:|
|Astral Thrust II||10% boost to Water allies' one-foe attack damage cap against foes with 5 or more debuffs.|
|Sword Master Skills|
|Awaken||All allies gain.||10TAs Sword Master / 8TAs Glorybringer / 6TAs Master Lvl 30
|Resonance||Restore all parties' HP (Healing cap: 3000; Other parties: 1500)||5T||-|
|Attack||36% Bonus Water DMG effect||-||-|
|Defend||Reduce damage taken by 30%.||-||-|
- This weapon has a different uncap level depending on how it is obtained.
- Only one copy can ever be obtained.
- If an Astral Weapon is already obtained from either method, is given instead of a second copy.
- Power-up items such as
and cannot be used to uncap this weapon to 4★ or 5★.
- and however, can be used to uncap this weapon to 4★ and 5★ respectively.
- Does not stack with  or .
- GameWith Twitter, Fateless. https://twitter.com/Granblue_GW/status/1234713541464084480