Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Brisk winds herald the coming of a breezy blessing for the mighty warrior. Virtuous melodies resonate across the vast landscape, turning thoughts into uplifting tunes and giving form to prayers, before they reach our loved ones.|
|Golden Thorns||Massive Wind damage to a foe.
All Wind allies gain .
Additional effect at 4★:
All Wind allies also gain .
|Verdant Sovereign||Unworldly boost to wind allies' ATK|
|120||Unlocks at level 120:||Unlocks at level 120:|
|Astral Echo||When main weapon: Boost to Wind allies' one-foe attack damage cap based on their number of buffs.|
|▼ 200||Upgraded at level 200 to:||Upgraded at level 200 to:|
|Astral Echo II||Boost to Wind allies' one-foe attack damage cap based on their number of buffs.|
- This weapon has a different uncap level depending on how it is obtained.
- Only one copy can ever be obtained.
- If an Astral Weapon is already obtained from either method, is given instead of a second copy.
- Power-up items such as and cannot be used to uncap this weapon to 4★ or 5★.
- 1% boost to Wind allies' one-foe attack damage cap per buff (Max: 10%).
- Does not stack with or .
- Gamewith, Astral Weapons https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/187438