Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Nozomi Sasaki|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Finally mustering the courage to take matters into her own hands, the girl regains the twin dolls she had grown so attached to. The shining threads affixed to her left arm will pave the way forward not only for her dolls, but also for herself.|
|Fused Doll|| 7 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 550% Light damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~700,000).
Inflict , , and .
|Twin Reaper|| 10 turns
|2 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
(Extends effect duration by 1 turn upon being targeted by a Light ally's healing skill or buff skill.)
|Halbmond||6 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 45
|| All allies gain
(Buff increased to and against foes with Petrified effect
Verify needed for raid-wide Petrified. or .)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Conjoined|| Lvl 1
||5% boost to all allies' debuff success rate.|
|Notlage|| Lvl 1
|| Boost to Danua's ATK based on how low HP is.
Withstand lethal turn-based damage (Leaves 1 HP).
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Despite  preventing healing, will convert the turn-based damage into healing.
- The duration extension only triggers when skills are used with a yellow or green border which target Danua or all allies.
- The skill does not have to actually heal or grant a buff.
- Her own skills and charge attack do not increase the duration.
- Skills with other border colors do not trigger the duration extension, even if they provide a buff or a heal.
- Increases Danua's ATK based on how low HP is. The HP thresholds are as follows:
|100% - 75%||0%|
|74% - 50%||15%|
|49% - 25%||30%|
|24% - 0%||45%|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- Gamewith, Danua (SSR). https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/183763
- Twitter, @kitu_netuki. https://twitter.com/kitu_netuki/status/1218156853151928320