From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This character has multiple versions.|
|MAX HP||1470 /
1740Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.
|MAX ATK||8650 /
10270Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Risa Shimizu|
|How to Recruit|
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|This half-demon girl searches for traces of her mother. An unreliable tip points her toward the arctic and so to the arctic she goes. The land she seeks is distant, shrouded in mystery, but she never wavers. After a long, long search, a clue appears before her.|
|Avantesia||450% Light damage to a foe.|
| Half-God Half-Demon mode:
| 500% Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~1,685,000) and;
250%Actually 500% but effectively 250% due to the 50% reduced Dark Elemental ModifierDark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~350,000).
1-turn cut to Amira's skill cooldowns.
|Bal-Sagoth|| 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| All allies gain 
, , and .|
At level 55:
Buff increased to .
|Power Within|| 8 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 100 Complete a Fate Episode to unlock.
| Absorb 15% of a foe's mode bar and 10% of all allies' charge bars.
At level 75:
Foe mode bar absorption increased to 20%.
At level 100:
Foe mode bar absorption increased to 40%.
Allies' charge bars absorption reduced to 5% (Amira gains 20% charge bar for each ally absorbed).
Also gain .
|Half-God Half-Demon||10 turns|| 8 turns
| Lvl 45
⇧ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced at level 90.
| Activate Half-God Half-Demon mode. Gain Dark element qualities and reduce Light damage taken by 25%. Normal attacks and charge attacks deal bonus Dark damage.
(Uses 100% of charge bar)
Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
|One-Winged Demon|| Lvl 1
||Charge bar fills up 20% faster.|
|Hidden Key|| Lvl 90
|| While in Half-God Half-Demon mode:
ATKUnique modifier, 30% DEF, 100% double attack rate, 10% triple attack rate, and immunity to debuffs. Counter upon taking damage up to 1 time per turn.
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to boost ATK with every one-foe attack (Stackable)|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- The Dark damage is part of the main charge attack, so it is affected by Charge Attack DMG Cap Boosted effects.
- None of the buffs and effects of Half-God Half-Demon mode are visible status buffs, making it rather tricky to track the remaining duration especially with her 5★ charge attack.
- Using Half-God Half-Demon when Amira is already transformed will have no effect and its cooldown will be set to 1 turn.
- The Bonus Dark Damage from Amira's transformation doesn't reduce the normal Damage by 50% like other Bonus Damage buffs but reduces the elemental modifier from 100% to 50%. Accordingly, it is not affected by any light elemental modifier increases, such as Lucifer or , but will benefit from dark elemental modifier increases, such as Bahamut or . This allows her to scale stronger with dark elemental buffs compared to others.
- She only counters for 1 hit per turn. Counter attacks deal 100% damage.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- After every auto attack, has a chance to gain 
- The duration of the buff is indefinite.
ATK UpUnique modifier
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
- zekasyuz Amira Ougi https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/996388920433655810
- jpokiehl Bonus DMG https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/1022525155170557960
- I_never_fail Amira https://twitter.com/I_never_fail/status/996373099976130560
- Hecate_mk2 Amira https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/996376884110741504
- Darchrow’s Corner http://xiei.moe/games/granblue-fantasy/darchrows-corner-charge-attack-bonus-damage-and-buff-dynamics/
- Great Sundome http://greatsundome.hatenablog.com/entry/2015/10/01/140646
- Gamewith https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/21164