Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Akiko Hasegawa|
|How to Recruit|
|Holiday Premium Draw|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Freed from the chains that bound her heart, this girl moves forward in order to enjoy a festive winter night surrounded by dear friends. The sight of smiles and blissful laughter plays like a scene from her dreams of the perfect holiday. And off in the distance, high above, the unmistakable baritone of Santa's laugh echoes throughout.|
|Holy Star|| Massive Light damage to a foe.
|Snowdrop|| 6 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 400% Light damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~500,000).
Raise by 3.
|Piece of Cake|| 5 turns
|4 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Grant an ally , , , and .|
|Merry Sparkle||7 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 45
||All allies gain.|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Good Tidings to All!|| Lvl 1
||30% boost to Light allies' C.A. damage and 10% boost to Light allies' C.A. damage cap against foes with .|
|Joybringer|| Lvl 1
||Chance to get bonus treasure at the end of the battle.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to target's charge bar upon using Piece of Cake.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery||Aetherial Mastery|
- Auto-activates the skill after using a charge attack.
- Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
- Applies before dealing damage.
Good Tidings to All!
- Any level of is applicable.
- There is a 20% chance for every battle to find a random bonus treasure, mostly island treasures and elemental upgrade treasures like orbs, scrolls and prisms. Rare weapons are also possible, and according to the announcement of the character on the game's website, even merits and  can sometimes be found.
|96%||Island Treasures (from Phantagrande Islands), uncap treasures (prisms, tomes, orbs, scales etc)|
|3%||Rare Monster Rare weapon drops|
|1%||, , ,|
- This skill also works from the back row.
- This skill does not work if AP/EP has not been spent (such as Arcarum battles, though it still works in raids discounted to no cost during half AP/EP events).
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Each star further increases 's charge bar effect on the target.
- The value in parenthesis is the base amount.
|Rank||Charge Bar Up|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|
|Piece of Cake||Unknown|
Kimi to Boku no Mirai
|Sierokarte used her usual channels to procure this tailor-made costume for Mary. It could have been cut from the fabric of the very sky itself. Nothing could be more appropriate for such a bubbly idol to wear. It goes without saying that she'll shine like the sun wearing this up on stage.|
|Outfit Name||Kimi to Boku no Mirai|
|How to Get||Kimi to Boku no Mirai Idol Outfit Set|
- GameWith, https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/84295
- Hecate_mk2 https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/944772021690425344
- Official Granblue Fantasy News Blog http://granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15715
- Hecate_Mk2 Mary Holiday EMP https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/977061447267004417