From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
(Redirected from Sandalphon)
This article is about the recruitable character. For the summon stone, see Sandalphon (Summon).
|MAX HP||1660 / 1970Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.|
|MAX ATK||7700 / 9150Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Kenichi Suzumura|
|How to Recruit|
|What Makes the Sky Blue II: Paradise Lost
What Makes the Sky Blue III: 000
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Having arisen from a deep, long slumber, this archangel has inherited the will of the supreme primarch, Lucifer. Though Sandalphon previously had no role to play, he now bears the burden of carrying out vengeance in hopes of fulfilling a promise.|
|Ain Soph Aur|| Massive Light damage to a foe.
Also gain .
| If is active:
| Massive Light damage to a foe.
Gain , , and : Ecliptica activates twice.
|Alone in Heaven|| 7 turns
|4 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 100This skill is enhanced again at level 100.
, , and for up to 5 hits.|
At level 55:
At level 100:
Buff increased to .
Also gain .
|Ecliptica|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced again at level 90.
| Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~690,000).
Restore caster's HP based on 50% of damage dealt (Healing cap: 800).
At level 75:
Damage cap increased to ~800,000.
Healing cap increased to 900.
At level 90:
Damage cap increased to ~900,000.
Healing cap increased to 1000.
|The Power of One||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 45
||All allies gainand .|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Defiance|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced at level 95.
| Chance to remove 1 debuff at the start of each turn.
At level 95:
Debuff removal chance increased to 100%.
Also recover HP each turn (Healing cap: 500). Gain if HP is full.
|The Promise|| Lvl 1
||Starts battle with.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to ATK upon using charge attack (Stackable)|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Requires completing the side story What Makes the Sky Blue II: Paradise Lost to unlock his first Fate Episode.
Ain Soph Aur
- Sandalphon has higher C.A. DMG and C.A. DMG Cap against enemies afflicted with :
|Stacks||C.A. DMG Up||C.A. DMG Cap Up|
is permanent and cannot be removed.
- It is not consumed upon using Ecliptica.
Alone in Heaven
- Counter damage equals 350%.
- The level 100 skill enhancement does not require completing a fate episode.
The Power of One
is applied additively to each damage instance.
- Skills that hit foes for multiple times (e.g. ) will apply the supplemental damage per damage instance.
- Every instance will be treated as a separate damage instance.
- Charge Attacks are treated as a single damage instance, even if the extended animation shows multiple hits.
- Certain characters will show multiple damage instances per normal attack (e.g. Ilsa). For Supplemental Damage purposes, these are treated as a single damage instance.
-  typically ignores DMG Cuts, except for 100% DMG Cut and is not affected by soft capping mechanics.
- Seraphic multiplier). is boosted by any multiplier that increases Final Damage (e.g.
-  is applicable to the following:
|Does apply||Does not apply|
|Normal Attack Damage||Counter Damage|
| Normal Attack Bonus Damage
| Standard Plain Damage|
|C.A. Damage|| Fixed Plain Damage|
| C.A. Damage Bonus Damage
| C.A. Fixed Damage|
(e.g. Yodarha (SSR))
|Summon Call Damage|
|Chain Burst Damage|
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- After every charge attack, gains 
- The duration of the buff is indefinite.
- The ATK boost gained from this EMP passive is Normal.
|Rank||ATK UpNormal modifier|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
|How to Get|| 5th Birthday Outfit Set|
(Limited-time in-game purchase)
|Charge Attack||Ain Soph Aur|
Primarch of Promises
|Primarch of Promises|
|How to Get||Ain Soph Aur CD Bonus|
|Charge Attack||Paradise Lost|
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 1 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/963408361164218368
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 2 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/969385756601892864
- Great Sundome Twitter https://twitter.com/greatsundome/status/901877770283651072