(Redirected from Sandalphon)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is about the recruitable character. For the summon stone, see Sandalphon (Summon).
|MAX HP||1660 / 1970Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.|
|MAX ATK||7700 / 9150Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Kenichi Suzumura|
|How to Recruit|
|What Makes the Sky Blue II: Paradise Lost
What Makes the Sky Blue III: 000
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Having arisen from a deep, long slumber, this archangel has inherited the will of the supreme primarch, Lucifer. Though Sandalphon previously had no role to play, he now bears the burden of carrying out vengeance in hopes of fulfilling a promise.|
|Ain Soph Aur|| Massive Light damage to a foe.
Also gain .
| If is active:
| Massive Light damage to a foe.
Gain , , and .
|Alone in Heaven|| 7 turns
|4 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 100This skill is enhanced again at level 100.
, , , and .|
At level 55:
At level 100:
Buff increased to .
Also gain .
|Ecliptica|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced again at level 90.
| Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~690,000).
Restore caster's HP based on 50% of damage dealt (Healing cap: 800).
At level 75:
Damage cap increased to ~800,000.
Healing cap increased to 900.
At level 90:
Damage cap increased to ~900,000.
Healing cap increased to 1000.
|The Power of One||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 45
||All allies gainand .|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Defiance|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced at level 95.
| Chance to remove 1 debuff at the start of each turn.
At level 95:
Debuff removal chance increased to 100%.
Also recover HP each turn (Healing cap: 500). Gain if HP is full.
|The Promise|| Lvl 1
||Starts battle with.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Gainupon using charge attack.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery||Aetherial Mastery|
- Requires completing the side story What Makes the Sky Blue II: Paradise Lost to unlock his first Fate Episode.
- Requires completing the event What Makes the Sky Blue III: 000 to unlock his 5★ uncap.
Ain Soph Aur
- Sandalphon has higher C.A. DMG and C.A. DMG Cap against enemies afflicted with :
|Lvl||Status||C.A. DMG Up||C.A. DMG Cap Up|
- is not consumed upon using Ecliptica.
Alone in Heaven
- Counter damage equals 350%.
- The level 100 skill enhancement does not require completing a fate episode.
The Power of One
- Supplemental damage, such as
and is applied additively to each damage instance.
- Skills that hit foes for multiple times (e.g. ) will apply the supplemental damage per damage instance.
- Every instance will be treated as a separate damage instance.
- Charge Attacks are treated as a single damage instance, even if the extended animation shows multiple hits.
- Certain characters will show multiple damage instances per normal attack (e.g. Ilsa). For Supplemental Damage purposes, these are treated as a single damage instance.
- Supplemental damage ignores DMG Cuts and  , except for and is not affected by soft capping mechanics.
- Only for skill damage and C.A. Damage will supplemental damage be boosted by any multiplier that increases Final Damage (e.g. Seraphic multiplier).
- Supplemental damage is applicable to the following: 
|Does apply||Does not apply||Only applies to Boost to DMG debuffse.g.|
|Normal Attack Damage||Standard Plain Damage
|Normal Attack Bonus Damage
|Fixed Plain Damage
|C.A. Damage||C.A. Fixed Damage
(e.g. Yodarha (SSR))
|C.A. Damage Bonus Damage
|Summon Call Damage|
|Chain Burst Damage|
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- After every charge attack, gains  .
|Rank||ATK UpNormal modifier|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|
|Alone in Heaven||Yes|
|The Power of One||Yes|
|Attire for Sandalphon's soiree. A not-too casual white jacket, a brown pashmina, and black high heels for a good angel who wants to be a little bad.|
|Outfit Name||Primarch Afterhours|
|How to Get||Granblue 5th Birthday Outfit Set|
|Charge Attack||Ain Soph Aur|
Primarch of Promises
|This once bitter, purposeless archangel has inherited the supreme primarch's power, position, and purpose. Six wings at his back and a firm vow in his chest, the new primarch ascends to breathtaking heights to follow the one he loves so dearly.|
|Outfit Name||Primarch of Promises|
|How to Get||「Ain Soph Aur」 CD - Bonus Serial Code|
|Charge Attack||Paradise Lost|
Server of a Sublime Brew
|Protecting the skies in armor is one thing, but working in a cafe requires appropriate attire. As soon as this primarch slips his apron on, he's fully committed to serving each and every customer a sublime cup of brew.|
|Outfit Name||Server of a Sublime Brew|
|How to Get||Server of a Sublime Brew Outfit Set|
(Limited-time in-game purchase)
|Charge Attack||Ain Soph Aur|
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 1 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/963408361164218368
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 2 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/1081200173840162817
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 3 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/969385756601892864
- Great Sundome Twitter https://twitter.com/greatsundome/status/901877770283651072