From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
This article is about the playable character. For the summon stone, see Sandalphon (Summon).
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Kenichi Suzumura|
|How to Recruit|
|What Makes the Sky Blue II: Paradise Lost|
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Having arisen from a deep, long slumber, this archangel has inherited the will of the supreme primarch, Lucifer. Though Sandalphon previously had no role to play, he now bears the burden of carrying out vengeance in hopes of fulfilling a promise.|
|Ain Soph Aur||Massive Light damage to a foe and inflict.|
|Alone in Heaven||7 turns||4 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
, , and for up to 5 hits.(Counter count as single-hit)|
At level 55:
|Ecliptica||7 turns||-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Light damage to a foe. (Damage cap: ~690,000)
Drain 50% of damage dealt up to 800 HP.
At level 75:
Damage cap increased to ~800,000 and healing cap increased to 900 HP
|The Power of One||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 45
||All allies gainand .|
Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
|Defiance|| Lvl 1
||Chance to remove 1 debuff at turn start.|
|The Promise|| Lvl 1
||Starts battle with.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to ATK upon using charge attack (Stackable)|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Requires completing Chapter 54 Story - Where There's Smoke to unlock his first Fate Episode.
Ain Soph Aur
- Sandalphon has higher C.A. DMG and C.A. DMG Cap against enemies afflicted with :
|Stacks||C.A. DMG Up||C.A. DMG Cap Up|
Alone in Heaven
- Counter damage equals 350%.
The Power of One
is applied additively to each damage instance.
- Skills that hit foes for multiple times (e.g. ) will apply the supplemental damage per damage instance.
- Every instance will be treated as a separate damage instance.
- Charge Attacks are treated as a single damage instance, even if the extended animation shows multiple hits.
- Certain character will show multiple damage instances per normal attack (e.g. Ilsa). For Supplemental Damage purposes, these are treated as a single damage instance.
-  typically ignores DMG Cuts, except for 100% DMG Cut and is not affected by soft capping mechanics.
-  is applicable to the following:
|Does apply||Does not apply|
|Normal Attack Damage||Counter Damage|
| Normal Attack Bonus Damage
| Standard Plain Damage|
|C.A. Damage|| Fixed Plain Damage|
| C.A. Damage Bonus Damage
| C.A. Fixed Damage|
(e.g. Yodarha (SSR))
|Summon Call Damage|
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- After every charge attack, gains 
- The duration of the buff is indefinite.
- The ATK boost gained from this EMP passive is Normal.
ATK UpNormal modifier
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 1 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/963408361164218368
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 2 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/969385756601892864
- Great Sundome Twitter https://twitter.com/greatsundome/status/901877770283651072