Shooting of The Star
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shooting of The Star
|Additional SlotIn Party Set Extra, there are three additional weapon slots where a limited selection of weapons can be equipped.||Yes|
|A gun brought forth by the favorable star. Its bright flashes light up even the darkest of nights, showing a way through the enigmatic unknown.|
|Heavenly Glory||Massive Light damage to a foe.
All allies under DivinityTriple attack rate is boosted / DMG taken is boosted
gain 90% Dark CutDark DMG is cut 90%
Duration: 0.5 turnsDark Damage Cut.Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 0 turns remaining. until end of turn.
Additional effect at 4★:
Allies under DivinityTriple attack rate is boosted / DMG taken is boosted
also gain Supplemental DMGDMG dealt is supplemented
Strength: ?% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 10,000)Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining..
|Chariot-Star's Wish||When main weapon: Massive boost to Light allies' ATKModifier: EX. 20% Bonus Light DMG effect to Light allies with DivinityTriple attack rate is boosted / DMG taken is boosted
|▼ 150||Upgraded at level 150 to:||Upgraded at level 150 to:|
|Chariot-Star's Wish||Massive boost to Light allies' ATKModifier: EX. 20% Bonus Light DMG effect to Light allies with DivinityTriple attack rate is boosted / DMG taken is boosted
|Sephira Maxi-Light||20% boost to Light allies' DMG Cap in Arcarum.|
|▼ 200||Upgraded at level 200 to:||Upgraded at level 200 to:|
|Sephira Maxi-Light||20% boost to Light allies' DMG Cap in Arcarum.
5% boost to Light allies' DMG Cap.
|120||Unlocks at level 120:||Unlocks at level 120:|
|Light's Majesty||Small boost to Light allies' ATK and max HP|
|Base Reduction Materials|
|This weapon cannot be reduced.|
|New World Foundation Weapons|
- Cannot be sold for rupies, reduced or used for upgrading.
- Only one copy can ever be obtained.
- Shooting of The Star's associated Arcarum Evoker is Geisenborger.
- Light allies gain 20% damage cap up when in Arcarum: The World Beyond and Replicard Sandbox.
- This is not part of the 20% cap on weapon skills boost to damage cap such as the ones found on Scales of Dominion and Malus weapons.
- Multiple Sephira Maxi-Light skills do not stack.
- At level 200, Light allies gain 5% damage cap up.
- Boost to damage cap stacks additively with weapon skill sources, such as All-Might Battle-Axe, Scales of Dominion, Pain and Suffering, and Cosmos Weapons, up to a maximum of 20%.
- Stacks additively with damage cap boosts such as DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
, Extended Mastery Perks, character Support Skills, and most Archangel Series Summons's Sub Auras.
- Does not stack with similar passive A-sided Bonus Damage effects. Only the highest effect takes precedence.
- Reddit Weapon Discussion (2023-05-26) (post-5★ Uncap)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 GameWith, https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/245162
- ↑ Kiss of The Devil and Heat of The Sun stacking test https://twitter.com/masa31507500/status/1338840120196096001
- ↑ way_way_way, Culmination of Nightfall stacking. https://twitter.com/way_way_way/status/1159993970820169728
- ↑ firemagma, https://twitter.com/firemagma/status/851444871684472832