From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Masaki Terasoma|
|How to Recruit|
|Arcarum: The World Beyond|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Voice ActorJP||てらそま まさき|
|Feared as the raging Chariot who tramples over all on the battlefield, a turn of fate with the stars has convinced this trueborn warrior to purge the skies of The World. It will not be an easy path, but he marches onward in full swing.|
|Howitzer Fist|| Massive light DMG to a foe.
|Panzerfaust|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|17-hit Light damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~62,000 per hit~1,000,000 total). Gain and lvl rises by 1.|
|Dreadnought|| 8 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Gainand (3 hits).|
|I'll Bet My Soul||15 turns||5 turns|| Lvl 1
(Will be knocked out when effect ends.)
(Effect duration extends upon being targeted by a Light ally's healing skill or buff skill.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Juggernaut|| Lvl 1
|| Charge bar fills up 35% slower.
Deals high DMGSeraphic multiplier for one-foe attack damage.
Effect increases based on lvl (Max: 3)
|The Star Reversed|| Lvl 1
||When Sub Ally: Maximum Dark damage dealt to Light allies is set to 10,000.|
|The Chariot Upright|| Lvl 1
||When Switching To Main Ally: Geisenborger gains. (Can't be reactivated.)|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- is the same buff granted by 4★/5★ 's call.
- Verification needed. grants about 50% triple attack rate and increases damage taken by 100%.
I'll Bet My Soul
- The duration extension only triggers when skills are used with a yellow or green border which target Geisenborger or all allies.
- The skill does not have to actually heal or grant a buff.
- Skills with other border colors do not trigger the duration extension, even if they provide a buff or a heal.
- Increase one-foe attack damage, stacking additively with the Seraphic Weapons boost.
- Like the Seraphic boost, it is applied to the final damage, effectively increasing one-foe attack Damage cap.
- Unlike the Seraphic boost, it is not necessary to have Elemental Advantage.
|Stacks||ATKSeraphic modifer Up|
The Chariot Upright
has the following properties:
- A quadruple attack counts as a single attack instance and is not a form of . All four attacks will gain the effects of one attack buffs such as .
- Geisenborger gains 35% charge bar from a quadruple attack, taking his 35% slower charge bar speed into account.
- This support skill activates when Geisenborger switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as or .
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Geisenborger to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Geisenborger to switch in (e.g. Death
- Enemy special attacks that force Geisenborger to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|