From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Masaki Terasoma|
|How to Recruit|
|Arcarum: The World Beyond|
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice ActorJP||てらそま まさき|
|Howitzer Fist|| Massive light DMG to a foe.
|Panzerfaust|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 17-hit Light damage to random foes.
Gain and lvl rises by 1 (Max: 3).
|Dreadnought|| 8 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Gainand (3 hits).|
|I'll Bet My Soul||15 turns||5 turns|| Lvl 1
(Will be knocked out when effect ends.)
(Effect duration extends upon being targeted by a Light ally's healing skill or buff skill.)
Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
|Juggernaut|| Lvl 1
|| Low charge bar gain / Deals high DMG for one-foe attacks
(Effect increases based on lvl)
|The Star Reversed|| Lvl 1
||When Sub Ally: Maximum Dark damage dealt to Light allies is set to 10,000.|
|The Chariot Upright|| Lvl 1
|Extended Mastery Perks|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- is equivalent to the buff given by 's call.
- Verification needed.grants about 50% triple attack rate and increases damage taken by 100%.
The Chariot Upright
- This support skill activates when Geisenborger switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as or .
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Geisenborger to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Geisenborger to switch in (e.g. Death's summon call, Luna's )
- Enemy special attacks that force Geisenborger to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|