Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Masaki Terasoma|
|How to Recruit|
|Arcarum: The World Beyond|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Voice ActorJP||てらそま まさき|
|Feared as the raging Chariot who tramples over all on the battlefield, a turn of fate with the stars has convinced this trueborn warrior to purge the skies of The World. It will not be an easy path, but he marches onward in full swing.|
|Howitzer Fist|| Massive Light damage to a foe.
|Panzerfaust|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 17-hit, 40% Light damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~53,000 per hit~900,000 total).
Gain and .
|Dreadnought|| 8 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Gain and .|
|I'll Bet My Soul||15 turns||5 turns|| Lvl 1
(Will be knocked out when effect ends.)
(Effect duration extends upon being targeted by a Light ally's healing skill or buff skill.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Juggernaut|| Lvl 1
|| Charge bar fills up 35% slower.
10% boostSeraphic multiplier to one-foe attack damage.
Effect increases based on lvl (Max: 3)
|The Star Reversed|| Lvl 1
||When Sub Ally: Caps Dark damage taken by Light allies at 10,000 per hit.|
|The Chariot Upright|| Lvl 1
||When Switching To Main Ally: Geisenborger gains. (Can't be reactivated.)|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Geisenborger's is stronger than the buff granted by 4★/5★ 's call.
- Geisenborger's grants him guaranteed triple attacks and 20% more damage taken.
- Each stack of  increases Hostility by 10, capping at 30.
- At one stackAssuming the other characters are at base hostility value of 10, the chance of Geisenborger getting hit is increased to 40%, followed by 50% and 57.1% at two and three stacks.
I'll Bet My Soul
- The Jammed effect of  has a strength of 40% at 100% HP, increasing as HP decreases to a maximum of 120%.
- Ultimate Bahamut's . does not prevent instant knock out effects such as and
- The duration extension only triggers when skills are used with a yellow or green border which target Geisenborger or all allies.
- The skill does not have to actually heal or grant a buff.
- His own skills and charge attack do not increase the duration.
- Skills with other border colors do not trigger the duration extension, even if they provide a buff or a heal.
- Seraphic Weapons boost.
increases one-foe attack damage, stacking additively with the
- Like the Seraphic boost, it is applied to the final damage, effectively increasing one-foe attack Damage cap.
- Unlike the Seraphic boost, it is not necessary to have Elemental Advantage.
|Lvl||Status||DMG UpSeraphic modifier|
The Star Reversed
- The damage reduction is applied after all other forms of damage reduction.
- For example, consider Proto Bahamut's Skyfall special attack which deals 9,999,999 Dark damage to all allies:
- If is active, the damage is reduced to 49,999 before being reduced to 10,000 by this support skill.
- If is active, Skyfall first subtracts the damage absorbed by the shield, before being reduced to 10,000 by this skill.
- Additionally, if a form of is active, the damage is first reduced to 10,000, then the character takes all four attacks for a total of 40,000.
The Chariot Upright
has the following properties:
- A quadruple attack is a normal attack and is not a form of or . All four attacks gain the effects of 1-hit buffs such as .
- The third hit of a quadruple attack activates the supplemental damage of the , but the fourth hit does not.
- Geisenborger gains 35% charge bar from a quadruple attack after taking his 35% slower charge bar speed into account.
- Counter strength is 200%.
- This support skill activates when Geisenborger switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as
- Starting the battle in a sub ally position is not a requirement to activate this support skill.
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Geisenborger to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Geisenborger to switch in (e.g. Death
- Enemy special attacks that force Geisenborger to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
- Can only activate once per battle, even if Geisenborger is revived after being knocked out.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- Gamewith, Geisenborger https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/144746