Rise of Justice
Jump to navigation Jump to search
[New World Foundation]
Rise of Justice
|A sword brought forth by virtuous justice. Its shining blade swings clean and true, leaving none who oppose it standing.|
|Sentencing Sword||Unworldly Water damage to a foe.
Consume 60% of MC's current HP.
All allies gain .
|Empress-Justice's Virtue||When main weapon: Massive boost to Water allies' ATKModifier: EX. Water allies restore 10% HP upon casting buff-removing skills (Healing cap: 3000).|
|Sephira Maxi-Water||20% boost to Water allies' DMG cap in Arcarum.|
|Sword Master Skills|
|Awaken||Expend 30% of current HP to deal 30× current HPPlain DMG = Current HP * 0.3 * 100 as Plain damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~1,160,000Verification needed. ).||10TAs Sword Master / 8TAs Glorybringer||-||-|
|Attack||~35%Verification needed. Bonus Water damage.||-||-|
|New World Foundation Weapons|
- Cannot be sold for rupies, reduced or used for upgrading.
- Only one copy can ever be obtained.
- Rise of Justice's associated Arcarum Evoker is .
- Only works in Arcarum: The World Beyond and Replicard Sandbox.
- This is not part of the 20% cap on weapon skills boost to damage cap such as the ones found on Malus weapons
- Multiple Sephira Maxi-Water skills do not stack.
- Always leaves at least 1 HP remaining.
- Grants regardless of HP consumed.
- Restores 10% of caster's HP upon using buff-removing skills.
- Does not need to remove a buff in order to activate.
- GameWith, https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/245166
- Kiss of The Devil and Heat of The Sun stacking test https://twitter.com/masa31507500/status/1338840120196096001