|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
|Danua (SSR)||9.1This character's rating from GameWith out of 10||8.0This character's rating from Kamigame out of 10. This rating is intended for advanced players. 🔰 1This character's beginner rating from Kamigame out of 5. This rating is intended for beginners and is a separate evaluation from the advanced player rating.|
Danua is an attacker-debuffer who has, unusually for Light characters, Enmity synergy. She has great damage potential through a combination of , which lets her attack twice per turn, and her party-wide multiattack buffs.
- effectively gives her a permanent effect as long as party members can buff her to maintain its effect.
- Passively boosts the party's debuff success rate by 5%.
- Grants party-wide and , which is raised to 40% DA and 30% TA against foes afflicted by .
- Inflicts on Charge Attack, preventing enemy charge diamonds from filling for effectively 4 turns and greatly lowering their special attack rate.
- Inflicts , , and , lowering the amount of damage the party takes.
- faster, while Notlage prevents her from getting killed by Blood Sacrifice. lowers her HP every turn and lets her take advantage of
- Relies on party members to provide her buffs so she can extend 's duration.
- Enmity-based (prefers being at low HP) in an element known for revolving around Stamina (prefers being at high HP).
- Unusual weapon proficiencies (Dagger/Axe) make her hard to fit into Atma/Ultima parties to further boost her multiattack rate.
- Issue is somewhat mitigated by See list) , but even then, there are relatively few Axe- or Melee-proficient characters in Light, with over half the SSRs having limited availability. (
- Fares poorly in many High Level raids, which have counters for her playstyle:
- Self-damage leaves her particularly vulnerable to Plain Damage special attacks. (Used by Celeste HL, Avatar (Raid), DAO HL, and Proto Bahamut HL.)
- Immunity to Anubis (Raid)) lowers her utility and lowers her DATA buff's strength. (Celeste in Fog Phase, Avatar,
- prevents allies from buffing Danua and extending 's duration. (Used by Celeste, Anubis, PBHL.)
How to Play
- Always use before any other (party-wide) buffs so they will increase 's duration.
- Besides Blood Sacrifice, which relies on other characters to maintain, Danua's kit has few gimmicks. Both and can be used whenever they're available.
- Because Blood Sacrifice gives her two rounds of attacks per turn, she is best placed in either second or third position (depending on her multiattack rate). Her accelerated charge bar gain and C.A. rate will help fill other party members' charge bars.
- greatly helps with maintaining Blood Sacrifice. Its will affect both of Danua's attacks, leading to 6 attacks (2 triple attacks) in one turn and filling up her charge bar by 74%. : Jeanne's ability to buff the party with
: New Generations have 3 skills that can maintain Blood Sacrifice, though two are Linked Skills and cannot be used on the same turn.
- grants party-wide and , which helps with charge bar generation—which is significant when New Generations reset their linked skills' cooldown on Charge Attack, but also have innately lower charge bar gain to balance it out. Danua's faster C.A. rate thanks to Blood Sacrifice will help speed up New Generations' charge bar generation, in turn allowing them to maintain Blood Sacrifice more efficiently.
- 's healing effect won't affect Danua while Blood Sacrifice is active, but it will still remove a debuff from her. When Blood Sacrifice is on downtime, this can help replenish some HP she lost.
- grants , boosting Danua's damage. (While grants buffs for 3 turns, only the initial skill use will raise Blood Sacrifice's duration.)
- Danua's party-wide boost to debuff success rate helps New Generations land (which has relatively low accuracy) and (against enemies with higher debuff resistance).
Extended Mastery Perks
|Danua (SSR)||Pts: 13|
|Last update: 2020-01-18|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Danua (SSR).
Top priorities are Enmity, as she easily loses HP thanks to , and Critical to boost her damage. Taking 1★ in each ATK node will improve her damage, while 2★ in DA and TA will boost her multiattack rate.Leave some points free in case she has a good EMP skill. You can fill in some stars in DEF due to her HP loss.