Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MAX ATK||7230 (+510Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Hochu Otsuka|
|How to Recruit|
|This man is both a monk and an all-time grand champion in competitive eating. From appearance to manner of speaking to appetite—everything about him is so dynamic drawing attention from all over. Is there something more to this voracious eater of a monk than meets the eye...? He never dredges up his past, only screaming for the next victory to come.|
|Belly Battle Life|| Big Earth damage to a foe.
Restore caster's HP (Healing cap: 3000).
|Snow Moon Flowers|| 3 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
|Earth damage to a foe. (Debuffs are granted in the order , , )|
|Love and Peace|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 65This skill is enhanced at level 65.
| Earth damage to a foe. Remove Snow Moon Flower effect.
(Boost to damage based on foes with , , or )
|Re-Command||4 turns||-|| Lvl 35
||Reset the cooldown for Snow Moon Flowers.|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Unparalleled Appetite|| Lvl 1
||Gain 30% more HP from Aegis weapon skills that boost HP|
|Self-Sacrifice|| Lvl 1
||Take 500 plain damage upon skill cast|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to debuff success rate when HP is above 50%|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
Snow Moon Flowers
|Reduces multiattack rate|
|Reduces debuff resistance|
- Redluck's Snow Moon Flowers skill inflicts one of three debuffs on the foe which cycles from -> -> .
- Using Snow Moon Flowers when the enemy has will cycle the debuff back to .
- Since they are unique debuffs, they stack with other similar debuff effects.
Love and Peace
- When Redluck uses Love and Peace, the Snow Moon Flowers debuff is consumed and deals damage based on the debuff. provides the most damage while provides the least.
- Can be used even if Redluck is at 1 HP. It will consume 0 HP.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Increases Redluck's debuff success rate only if HP is above 50%.
|Rank||Debuff Success Up|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
|Snow Moon Flowers||Yes||Copy will consume the current debuff and inflict the next debuff in the cycle of-> -> .|
|Love and Peace||Yes|