Jump to navigation Jump to search
|4★||Clear Dusk of Nightfall|
|5★||Clear Huanglong and Qilin (Raid)|
|JP TitleIn the past many weapons had custom titles. Now replaced with series titles in game.||麟闇弦|
|Borne from the eternal bitterness of one's last rites, festering darkness gives rise to this harp of melodic catastrophe. Its notes will seduce you to the shadowy side of the heavens.|
|Ebon Blade||Massive Dark damage to a foe.
Remove 1 debuff from all parties.
|Oblivion's Might||Big boost to dark allies' ATK|
|▼ 120||Upgraded at level 120 to:||Upgraded at level 120 to:|
|Oblivion's Might II||Big boost to dark allies' ATK|
|Harbinger of the Dusk of Nightfall||When main weapon: Immunity to skill-sealing debuffs.
20% boost to debuff success rate and 20% boost to skill damage cap.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- This weapon is 3★ uncapped when obtained.
- Cannot be sold for rupies, reduced or used for upgrading.
- Only one copy can ever be obtained.
Harbinger of the Dusk of Nightfall[edit | edit source]
- When equipped as a main weapon, Dark allies gain immunity to skill sealing debuffs, 20% debuff success rate up, and 20% skill damage cap up.
- Note that self-inflicted skill seals, such as Narmaya's , are not prevented.