Autumn's Transformation

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rarity SSR.pngWeaponSeries Beast Weapons icon.pngBeast Weapons
[Beast Weapons]
Autumn's Transformation
Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 4★
Weapon b 1040213000.png

Label Element Earth.png Label Weapon Spear.png HP ATK
Level 1 33 283
Level 100 203 1787
Level 150 246 2163
Obtain

ID 1040213000
JP Name 秋ノ落葉
Minimum RankIf your Player Rank is lower than the weapon's minimum rank, its ATK and HP stats will be reduced by 20%. Weapon Skills are unaffected. 1
Release Date 2019-07-12
4★ Date 2019-07-12

Weapon ls 1040213000.jpg Weapon sp 1040213000.png
Weapon s 1040213000.jpg
Weapon m 1040213000.jpg

This spear exhibits gorgeous craftsmanship; its concept draws from the phenomenon of russet leaves carpeting the autumn landscape. Crafted from iridescent mineral ore, each swing offers something new to be seen.
Charge Attack
Skill charge attack.png Scattering Foliage Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status Armored.png80% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 80% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.[1]
Additional effect at 4★:
Buff increased to Status Armored.png80% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 80% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.[2]
Weapon Skills
Ws skill atk m 3 2.png
Lifetree's Might Medium boost to earth allies' ATK
120 Unlocks at level 120: Unlocks at level 120:
Ws skill coki m 3.png
Lifetree's Restraint Medium boost to earth allies' double attack rate and critical hit rate
4★ Uncap
Rupies square.jpg Rupies ×10,000
Base Reduction Materials
This weapon cannot be reduced.
Beast Weapons
Ray of Zhuque icon.jpg
Xuanwu Mace icon.jpg
Baihu Claw icon.jpg
Qinglong Spear icon.jpg
Huanglong Gauntlet icon.jpg
Qilin Sword icon.jpg
Zhuque Lyrewings icon.jpg
Xuanwu Shellfists icon.jpg
Baihu Fangstaff icon.jpg
Qinglong Manewhip icon.jpg
Huanglong Katana icon.jpg
Qilin Bow icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040511400.jpg
Weapon m 1040111300.jpg
Weapon m 1040213000.jpg
Weapon m 1040809900.jpg
Huanglong Spear icon.jpg
Qilin Lyre icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040313200.jpg
Weapon m 1040020500.jpg
Weapon m 1040113000.jpg
Weapon m 1040513500.jpg

Gameplay Notes

  • This weapon is 3★ uncapped when obtained.
  • Cannot be sold for rupies, reduced or used for upgrading.
  • Only one copy can ever be obtained.

References