Category:Earth Omega Skill Weapons

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Icon Name R El Type ATK HP Skills
Ancient Perseus icon.jpg Ancient Perseus Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Harp.png 2470 270
Ws skill god m 3.png
Ws skill nirrti m 3.png
Lifetree's Majesty: Small boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP
Lifetree's Haunt: Medium boost to earth allies' ATK / 10% hit to double attack rate
Skill charge attack.png Prithvi-Sadhaka: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Gain Status AttackUp.png15% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Weapon m 1040213000.jpg Autumn's Transformation Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Spear.png 2163 246
Ws skill atk m 3 2.png
Ws skill coki m 3.png
Lifetree's Might: Medium boost to earth allies' ATK
Lifetree's Restraint: Medium boost to earth allies' double attack rate and critical hit rate
Skill charge attack.png Scattering Foliage: Massive Earth damage to a foe. / All allies gain Status Armored.png80% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 80% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
4★: Buff increased to Status Armored.png80% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 80% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Weapon m 1040020600.jpg Godsworn Edge Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Sabre.png 2690 230
Ws skill ta m 3 3.png
Ws skill backwater m 3 1.png
Lifetree's Trium III: Big boost to earth allies' multiattack rate
Lifetree's Enmity: Small boost to earth allies' ATK based on how low HP is
Skill charge attack.png Fiendsbane Realm: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
300% Bonus Earth damage (Damage cap: ~630,000).
All allies gain Status AttackUp.png20% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 20%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and Status DefenseUp.png20% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Weapon m 1040809500.jpg Harp of Renunciation Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Harp.png 3215 340
Ws skill god m 3 3.png
Ws skill blank.png
Ws skill blank.png
Lifetree's Majesty III: Big boost to Earth allies' ATK and max HP
Guiding Revelation: A symbol of apocalyptic corruption. Empowered by a chosen pendulum.
Guiding Gospel: A symbol of evolution's holy outcome. Empowered by a chosen pendulum.
Skill charge attack.png Apocalyptic Drive: Massive Earth damage to a foe. / All allies gain Status Wasteland Crest 1.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Additional effect based on the pendulum.
Nibelung Horn icon.jpg Nibelung Horn Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Axe.png 2850 210
Ws skill whole m 3 2.png
Ws skill tec m 3 3.png
Lifetree's Stamina: Medium boost to ATK as earth allies' HP increases
Lifetree's Verity II: Big boost to earth allies' critical hit rate
Skill charge attack.png Lagulf: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status DefenseUp.png10% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Remove 1 debuff from all allies.
Weapon m 1040908900.jpg Nibelung Klinge Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Katana.png 2890 200
Ws skill atk m 3 3.png
Ws skill fullcut m 3.png
Lifetree's Might II: Big boost to earth allies' ATK
Lifetree's Truce: Small boost to earth allies' max HP / Slight chance to dodge and counter (Small DMG)
Skill charge attack.png Lagulf: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status DefenseUp.png10% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Remove 1 debuff from all allies.
Nibelung Messer icon.jpg Nibelung Messer Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Dagger.png 2590 260
Ws skill backwater m 3 1.png
Ws skill sp limit 3.png
Lifetree's Enmity: Small boost to ATK as earth allies' HP decreases
Terrae Excelsior: Boost to earth charge attack DMG cap
Skill charge attack.png Lagulf: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status DefenseUp.png10% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Remove 1 debuff from all allies.
Weapon m 1040909100.jpg Sephira Emerald Blade Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Katana.png 2891 204
Ws skill atk m 3 3.png
Ws skill tec arcarum 3 4.png
Lifetree's Might II: Big boost to earth allies' ATK
Sephira Earth-Tek: Massive boost to earth allies' critical hit rate in Arcarum
Skill charge attack.png Forbidden Cleave: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Deal bonus Earth damage225% skill damage (50% of charge attack) (Damage cap: ~300,000).
Sephira Emerald Duke icon.jpg Sephira Emerald Duke Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Melee.png 2540 271
Ws skill atk m 3 3.png
Ws skill hp arcarum 3 3.png
Lifetree's Might II: Big boost to earth allies' ATK
Sephira Earthsoul: Big boost to earth allies' max HP in Arcarum
Skill charge attack.png Forbidden Blow: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Deal bonus Earth damage225% skill damage (50% of charge attack) (Damage cap: ~300,000).
Weapon m 1030600700.jpg Yggdrasil Bark Label Rarity SR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Melee.png 1315 141
Ws skill atk m 3 2.png
Lifetree's Might: Medium boost to earth allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Axis Mundi: Big Earth damage to a foe.
Gain Status DefenseUp.pngDEF UpDEF is boosted
.
Yggdrasil Bow Omega icon.jpg Yggdrasil Bow Omega Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Bow.png 2830 260
Ws skill backwater m 3 3.png
Lifetree's Enmity III: Big boost to earth allies' ATK based on how low HP is
Skill charge attack.png Nether Veil: Big Earth damage to a foe.
Bonus Fire damage.
4★: Earth damage upgraded to massive.
Weapon m 1030000500.jpg Yggdrasil Crystal Blade Label Rarity SR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Sabre.png 1410 122
Ws skill hp m 3 2.png
Lifetree's Aegis: Small boost to earth allies' max HP
Skill charge attack.png Axis Mundi: Big Earth damage to an enemy.
Gain Status DefenseUp.pngDEF UpDEF is boosted
Duration: 3 turns
.
Yggdrasil Crystal Blade Omega icon.jpg Yggdrasil Crystal Blade Omega Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Sabre.png 2840 245
Ws skill atk m 3 3.png
Lifetree's Might II: Big boost to earth allies' ATK
Skill charge attack.png Nether Veil: Big Earth damage to a foe.
Bonus Fire damage.
4★: Earth damage upgraded to massive.
Yggdrasil Dagger Omega icon.jpg Yggdrasil Dagger Omega Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Dagger.png 2700 272
Ws skill hp m 3 3.png
Lifetree's Aegis II: Medium boost to earth allies' max HP
Skill charge attack.png Nether Veil: Big Earth damage to a foe.
Bonus Fire damage.
4★: Earth damage upgraded to massive.
Weapon m 1030400400.jpg Yggdrasil Dewbranch Label Rarity SR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Staff.png 1205 163
Ws skill hp m 3 2.png
Lifetree's Aegis: Small boost to earth allies' max HP
Skill charge attack.png Axis Mundi: Big Earth damage to a foe.
Gain Status DefenseUp.pngDEF UpDEF is boosted
.
Yggdrasil Dewbranch Omega icon.jpg Yggdrasil Dewbranch Omega Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Staff.png 2430 327
Ws skill atk m 3 2.png
Ws skill hp m 3 1.png
Lifetree's Might: Medium boost to earth allies' ATK
Lifetree's Aegis: Small boost to earth allies' max HP
Skill charge attack.png Nether Veil: Big Earth damage to a foe.
Bonus Fire damage.
4★: Earth damage upgraded to massive.
Weapon m 1040113000.jpg Zircon Edge Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Dagger.png 2319 233
Ws skill atk m 3 3.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Lifetree's Might II: Big boost to earth allies' ATK
Lifetree's Progression II: Medium boost to earth allies' earth ATK based on number of turns passed
Skill charge attack.png Zircon Stab: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Inflict Status WaterAtkDown.png25% Water ATK DownWater ATK is lowered
Strength: 25%Duration: 180 seconds
.